The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A calm and polite response"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kant Label Me 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-27-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kant%20Label%20Me Click to send private message to Kant%20Label%20Me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A calm and polite response"
as was my original post on this subject

Ayak: "But what you're saying to everyone here is that the rules to THIS board should be the way that YOU want them to be. Talk about megalomania. In fact, the rules for this board are set by Webby, because he owns it -- and he's set the rules as described."

As previously stated, I had NO quarrel with, or ANY intention of questioning the actual rules on this site. My point was that a whole new set of rules has been put in place by the knee-jerk daily residents. Am I really speaking in such obtuse language? The number of way that my simple words have been twisted into anything BUT what I meant is astounding.
I see nothing philosophical about it. All of my inquiry was on the subject of Political Correctness, and since this site appears to be some sort of Mecca for the practitioners of such, I thought it would be a good place to get some answers. I ignored the long line of emotional responses, because they are a given, and waited for some kind of reasoned reply. But I got NONE. Just the usual gibberish or hysteria.

Apparently, all of the Intellectuals are absent today.

"Since you don't like those rules to such an extent that you've set up a new pseudonym to make this post, you've clearly shown that you no longer intend to follow them.... (If you really had the courage you claim, you would have told us your real ID.)"
What new pseudonym??? Where did I claim to be courageous??? And what kind of fool offers their real name anywhere Online?

Attack the messenger, ignore the message!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A calm and polite response Estee 01-27-06 1
 RE: A calm and polite response geg6 01-27-06 2
 RE: A calm and polite response HistoryDetective 01-27-06 3
   RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 5
       RE: A calm and polite response HistoryDetective 01-27-06 7
           RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 13
       RE: A calm and polite response HobbsofMI 01-27-06 8
       RE: A calm and polite response Spanky68 01-27-06 9
           RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 10
               RE: A calm and polite response Spanky68 01-27-06 12
                   RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 15
                       RE: A calm and polite response dragonflies 01-27-06 49
                           RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 50
                               RE: A calm and polite response dragonflies 01-27-06 53
                                   RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 57
                                       RE: A calm and polite response dragonflies 01-27-06 58
                                           RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 60
                                               RE: A calm and polite response dragonflies 01-27-06 61
                                                   RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 64
 RE: A calm and polite response Spanky68 01-27-06 4
 RE: A calm and polite response byoffer 01-27-06 6
   RE: A calm and polite response bystander 01-27-06 19
       RE: A calm and polite response byoffer 01-27-06 35
 RE: A calm and polite response PepeLePew13 01-27-06 11
 LOL! HistoryDetective 01-27-06 14
 Speaking of Kant... LibraRising 01-27-06 16
   RE: Speaking of Kant... miamicatt 01-27-06 17
       RE: Speaking of Kant... ginger 01-27-06 18
           RE: Speaking of Kant... miamicatt 01-27-06 21
           RE: Speaking of Kant... Estee 01-27-06 22
               RE: Speaking of Kant... miamicatt 01-27-06 24
                   RE: Speaking of Kant... Estee 01-27-06 25
                       RE: Speaking of Kant... miamicatt 01-27-06 28
                           RE: Speaking of Kant... Estee 01-27-06 29
                               RE: Speaking of Kant... ginger 01-27-06 32
                                   RE: Speaking of Kant... Estee 01-27-06 33
                                       RE: Speaking of Kant... byoffer 01-27-06 36
                                           RE: Speaking of Kant... miamicatt 01-27-06 37
                                               RE: Speaking of Kant... cahaya 01-27-06 42
                                                   RE: Speaking of Kant... miamicatt 01-27-06 46
           RE: Speaking of Kant... PagongRatEater 01-27-06 39
               RE: Speaking of Kant... miamicatt 01-27-06 40
                   RE: Speaking of Kant... PagongRatEater 01-27-06 41
                       RE: Speaking of Kant... miamicatt 01-27-06 45
                           RE: Speaking of Kant... dragonflies 01-27-06 56
                               RE: Speaking of Kant... PagongRatEater 01-27-06 59
                                   RE: Speaking of Kant... dragonflies 01-27-06 62
       RE: Speaking of Kant... LibraRising 01-27-06 20
           RE: Speaking of Kant... miamicatt 01-27-06 38
 RE: A calm and polite response CantStandToLook 01-27-06 23
 RE: A calm and polite response weltek 01-27-06 26
 RE: A calm and polite response newsomewayne 01-27-06 27
   Excuse me, but -- Estee 01-27-06 30
 RE: A calm and polite response zombiebaby 01-27-06 31
   RE: A calm and polite response mtopaz 01-27-06 43
 Kant had his labels, too cahaya 01-27-06 34
 RE: A calm and polite response RollDdice 01-27-06 44
 RE: A calm and polite response RudyRules 01-27-06 47
   RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 48
       RE: A calm and polite response Spanky68 01-27-06 51
           RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 52
               RE: A calm and polite response Spanky68 01-27-06 54
                   RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 55
 RE: A calm and polite response Estee 01-27-06 63
   RE: A calm and polite response miamicatt 01-27-06 65

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Okay. For the purposes of a reasonable debate based on thought instead of emotion, would you please do us the honor of citing some examples? A link or six to threads which you feel have both PC and opinion-squashing completely out of control would help us see exactly what you're objecting to. Without some references to work with, your protest has no anchor point.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A calm and polite response"
*blinks*

*blinks again*

I'll say it again. Have you never met Shakes?

I'm such a slut for the blues.
Really, if you don't like it here, no one is making you come here. I get upset with some things people say here, but I don't get upset with the people. I suspect you just like being upset with people. That's pretty sad.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A calm and polite response"
I always love "calm" responses that are all in bold letters.

Sigs by Tribephyl and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A calm and polite response"
I'M CALM! I'M TOTALLY CALM!

01-27-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A calm and polite response"
GOOD FOR YOU!!! CAN YOU SHARE SOME OF WHAT YOU'RE SMOKING WITH KANT?! IT MIGHT HELP. IT COULDN'T HURT.

01-27-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A calm and polite response"
I FOUND IT IN MEXICO! IT'S AWESOME!

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Especially when jumping on a bed spread eagle.....

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A calm and polite response"
this was funny the way you wrote it. But I read it as: I'M CLAM! I'M TOTALLY CLAM!

And I can't stop laughing about that. My coworkers are starting to stare

01-27-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Bwahahahahaha!! Now, I'm laughing about it too!

Damn. We fed the troll and now it won't go away.

01-27-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A calm and polite response"
If I say to feed it clam, I just KNOW people will take that the wrong way.

01-27-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
15. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Well you could say....no, you know what? You're right. I'm gonna stop right there.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: A calm and polite response"
*giggle* I lvoe clams.

01-27-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
50. "RE: A calm and polite response"
*giggle*

Chowderhead.

01-27-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Are you calling me fat?

01-27-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
57. "RE: A calm and polite response"
No way. In fact, I don't welcome that viewpoint. I find it intolerant.

01-27-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
58. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Stop being so intellectual. Didn't you hear they all took the day off?

01-27-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
60. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Yes I know. I got them all drunk and made them take their clothes off.

01-27-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
61. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Did you take pictures?

01-27-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
64. "RE: A calm and polite response"
D'OH!

01-27-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
4. "RE: A calm and polite response"
There are times I am mad at posters or the board because I feel someone has been unfair. But I have been, too. So I have no room to talk in that regard.

OT is what it is politically. It won't change no matter who rails at it.

And Estee is right. The only debates that have merit here are the ones based firmly in reasonable and specific grounds.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Would someone please give this guy his welcoming crapbasket so he will feel the love??

Dude, that comment on all the intellectuals being away really hurts. YOU! I never claimed to be intellectual, but if all of them are away, then I guess that includes you.

Maybe you could join in a few other discussions to get the flow of things before you open another thread on the same topic. See, Ayak wisely assumed that you opened your thread because you had been attacked following another post. Since your DAW count with Kant Label Me was at 1, then he assumed your other posts were under another name. Not necessarily your real name, but another pseudonym. Thus his comment about your new pseudonym.

And thanks very much for using so much bold text. That really makes it easier for me to read, and I would never interpret that as you yelling at us.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!
donkey beret.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-27-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: A calm and polite response"
As an erudite neanderthal bystander, I choose to not partake in this discussion.

"...an educated, erudite, neanderthal, socially polished and a very accomplished example of upper crust society" - byofferically enhanced Kingfish

01-27-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: A calm and polite response"
I was bummed that you didn't get to respond to that definition post before the lock. Glad you found a way.

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A calm and polite response"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-06 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

>Am I really speaking in such
>obtuse language?

Yes.

>What new pseudonym??? Where did
>I claim to be courageous???
>And what kind of fool
>offers their real name anywhere
>Online?

Talk about being obtuse. You're here with a new user ID so obviously you had a different user ID on this site. That's what AyaK is talking about.

Again, if you don't like it, you don't have to post here -- nobody's holding a gun to your head as far as we know. But you're out of line if you think you can object to the way things are done here, considering you don't have the guts to tell us who you really are or give any specific examples of why you feel the way you do.

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

01-27-06, 11:44 AM (EST)
14. "LOL!"
I just read the original thread!

Polite...?!

That rant was anything but polite.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-27-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Speaking of Kant..."
...didn't he say:

Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them.

01-27-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
I can't resist anymore...

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I saw Hal Sparks again on TV last night...I think of you every time.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Can you believe the first time I saw that flick I thought Ricardo was simply in great shape for a senior citizen?

Never underestimate the power of a good breastplate.

01-27-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
So did I. I was strangely attracted to him.

I think it was the accent.

Then I remembered it was Star Trek and I felt dirty.

Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
*steps away from the thread*

01-27-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Oh come on...you know you want to. Just stay totally clam and you'll be fine.

01-27-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Stop trying to mussel me into the discussion.

01-27-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
You're such a crab.

01-27-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
But I've got sole.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
We're just floundering now.

01-27-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
You're keeping this going just for the halibut.

01-27-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
This thread shad be locked.

01-27-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Now c'mon...just because she sings a different tuna doesn't mean we can't be friends.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Still, gotta watch out for those Great White Snarks swimming around.

Happy Chinese New Year!

01-27-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Must we really trout out all these puns?

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF RICARDO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?

That was so totally his chest!

01-27-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Oh welcome to Fantasy Island...

01-27-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
From hell's heart, I stab at thee!

01-27-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Bwahahahaha!

Ah a threadjack is my favorite kind of jack.

01-27-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
I like Sawyer better than Jack.

01-27-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
What the heck is a thread-sawyer?

But, the four of us had a great time.

01-27-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
According to CG's link:

No entry found for thread-sawyer.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Cooool. I broke her brain!

01-27-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Speaking of Kant..."
Look brain, I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just get through this and then I can go back to killing you with beer.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Seems like all this one likes to do is rant, lets rant lets rant one. There are some that love nothing better than to argue and it doesn't matter what point anyone else is trying to make. Most of those have been banned and so will you. ByeBye

Bob: giving sigs to the shroom loving undeserving since forever!

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: A calm and polite response"
I suppose if I was concerned about being PC, I'd welcome you on board.

-Oh! You were waiting? Don't bother.
-Being selectively PC since, oh, forever.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: A calm and polite response"
I ignored the long line of emotional responses, because they are a given, and waited for some kind of reasoned reply. But I got NONE. Just the usual gibberish or hysteria.

Apparently, all of the Intellectuals are absent today.

Adn now I'm upset. I may not be intellectual, but I thought I was at least reasonable.

Winter sports by Tribephyl, 2005

01-27-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
30. "Excuse me, but --"
I may not be intellectual, but I thought I was at least reasonable.

-- shouldn't this be on the 'Kill An OTer With One Sentence' thread?

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: A calm and polite response"
How can we be Politically Correct?

We watch Reality TV.

"My point was that a whole new set of rules has been put in place by the knee-jerk daily residents"

What are these rules that I have no idea about?

Are you angry about TAR: FAmily Edition?
I am!

Nutz is in my ring of fire!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-27-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Could Knee-Jerk Daily Resident be added as a DAW level, say when you reach 1000 posts?

Sig pic by JSlice

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Kant had his labels, too"
Immaturity is the incapacity to use one's intelligence without the guidance of another. -- Immanuel Kant

Happy Chinese New Year!

Or for a more down-to-earth quote by Kant... If man makes himself a worm he must not complain when he is trodden on.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: A calm and polite response"
I never understand this kind of tantrum.

It's like standing outside of Disneyland and throwing a hissy fit about the You must be this tall to ride this ride signs.

Stop slouching and you'll be tall enough.

Just filet this complaint under "no examples given" and move on. Nothing to carp about here.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: A calm and polite response"
I must have missed one heck of a thread.

(must go search)

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

01-27-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
48. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Not really.

However, if you look down a couple of threads you can see me naked.

01-27-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
51. "RE: A calm and polite response"
you are so wrong. mostly because I looked back to make sure I hadn't missed that. wrong.

01-27-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
52. "RE: A calm and polite response"
And if you look in one of these other threads, you can see me in a Catholic school girl uniform...

01-27-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
54. "RE: A calm and polite response"
mental images don't count.

01-27-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
55. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Yeah but I look much better that way. TRUST me on this.

01-27-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
63. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Should I give up on waiting for those links now, or do I give hir a few more minutes to get dressed, check hir hairstyle, confirm the reservations, and realize that the doorbell rang two hours ago?

01-27-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
65. "RE: A calm and polite response"
Oh shutup and take your clothes off.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •