The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-27-02, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-02 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

Who's your type?
http://emode/tests.com/emode/tests/your_type_result.jsp
My type is the Artiste.

What type are you?
http://emode/tests.com/emode/tests/type_you_are_a_woman_result.jsp
I am a Hippie Chick

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... nailbone 06-27-02 1
   The right links........ Asrai 06-28-02 28
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... Bebo 06-27-02 2
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... Cin 06-27-02 3
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... Crimsyn 06-27-02 4
 I'm a "Glamourina" kiki_k 06-27-02 5
   RE: I'm a "Glamourina" Dianetic 06-27-02 9
       soulmates! kiki_k 06-27-02 19
 Why Teddy Why? Dianetic 06-27-02 6
   RE: Why Teddy Why? Bebo 06-27-02 7
       RE: Why Teddy Why? nailbone 06-27-02 8
           The 3rd weapon FesterFan1 06-27-02 10
               RE: The 3rd weapon samiam 06-27-02 11
               RE: The 3rd weapon nailbone 06-27-02 21
   RE: Why Teddy Why? Teddy_Bear 06-30-02 40
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... FesterFan1 06-27-02 12
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... samiam 06-27-02 13
   Alllriiiight... FesterFan1 06-27-02 15
       RE: Alllriiiight... samiam 06-27-02 16
           RE: Alllriiiight... FesterFan1 06-27-02 20
               RE: Alllriiiight... samiam 06-27-02 22
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... smiley 06-27-02 14
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... Survivorerist 06-27-02 17
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... snoocharoo 06-27-02 18
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... Rebel Crown 06-27-02 23
 Renaissance Cat seeking... IceCat 06-27-02 24
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... katem 06-27-02 25
 Girl Next Door..... Mon Cherie 06-27-02 26
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... magic_star 06-27-02 27
 Desperately seeking Preppy...... Asrai 06-28-02 29
   RE: Desperately seeking Preppy........ nailbone 06-28-02 31
       RE: Desperately seeking Preppy........ Asrai 06-29-02 36
           RE: Desperately seeking Preppy........ nailbone 06-29-02 38
               RE: Desperately seeking Preppy........ ShowMeTheWinner 06-30-02 39
 Ice Cat, Survivorerist, Fester & Me Meemo 06-28-02 30
   RE: Ice Cat, Survivorerist, Fester ... samiam 06-28-02 33
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... sittem 06-28-02 32
 RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... ShowMeTheWinner 06-28-02 34
   RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... Teddy_Bear 06-29-02 35
       RE: Who's your Type? What Type a... ShowMeTheWinner 06-29-02 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-02, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-02 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

I'm a Preppy:

Are you clean-cut? Friendly? A bit conservative? We thought so. The perfect Preppy, you're fun and social without being immature or wild. Cool, calm, and collected are three adjectives that describe you perfectly, and you're always put together well. There's always time for your friends, and when you're with them, you can be charmingly goofy. That's part of the reason women adore you. After all, you're refined, you run with a cool crowd, and you've got a healthy dash of cockiness thrown in to boot. Your ambition is a big draw, too. A man who aims for success and follows whatever path will lead him there is irresistible. The ladies know that with you, they'll live the American dream!

and my type is the Girl Next Door:

Cute, fun, and sweet, your ideal gal is just a stone's throw away — she's the Girl Next Door. She's Sandra Bullock, Doris Day, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one. Naturally pretty rather than glamorous, she's unpretentious and generous. She loves animals and children, and is great with both. You're attracted to her strong values and traditional ways. Although she demands a lot of respect, she's not particularly high-maintenance. Her ideal date is more likely to be dinner and a movie than heading out for a night on the town. She's careful yet spontaneous — a little bit of the Guy's Girl, a smidge of Sorority Sister (the nice kind), and just a hint of the Hippie Chick. But she's got an appeal that's all her own, which is why you can't stay away. Her winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature make you want to hold on tight and never let go.

Surprise, surprise.

- This Space For Rent

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "The right links........"
Who's your type?
http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/your_type_switch.jsp

What type are you?
http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/type_you_are_switch.jsp

Hope this helps everyone out! I already have this site bookmarked....I'm a quiz freak!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
I'm an Intellect, and my type is Casanova. Mr. Bebo will laugh at that one (the Casanova part, not the Intellect).

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
for some reason i can't pull up those links

Cin

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-27-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
LOL

Who's your type?
My type is the Goofball.

What type are you?
I'm a Bad Girl!

"What are you gonna do? Release the hounds? Or release the bees? Or release the hounds and the bees? Or release the hounds with bees in there mouths, so when they bark they shoot bees?" Homer Simpson

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-27-02, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I'm a "Glamourina""
"Admit it: You just love being spoiled. A true Glamourina, you appreciate every chivalrous gesture and expensive trinket that's showered upon you. Gourmet dinners and nights at the theater are an absolute must — they're just a standard part of living the charmed life. Witty and sophisticated, you always light up a room like an 8-carat diamond. You know the hottest spots to eat, drink, and be merry — and you never have to wait in line. Men keep crawling back for more of your refined manner and Uptown Girl style. And why not? Sure, you might be a smidge high-maintenance at times, but just being around you makes men feel like King for a Day. Cool grace and elegant charm give you the upper hand at all times, which is just as it should be."

I like the description, but I must admit, I am a lot more than a "smidge" high-maintenance!

And my type is the Romantic, of course!

"I'd never argue about the fact that I'm an alcoholic, drug-addicted, idiot. I'm not proud of it, but that's who I am." The Prince of F*&$ing Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'm a "Glamourina""
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-02 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

>I like the description, but I
>must admit, I am a
>lot more than a "smidge"
>high-maintenance!

By any chance do you also throw temper tantrums on a regular basis, scream when things don't go your way, have huge credit card debts, and looking for a man to pay for the lifestyle you've always dreamed of even though he has no real money?

If so, you might be just the girl I've been looking for. I might be in love.

Unlike Bebo, the preview button is not my bestest friend. We used to be much closer but we had a falling out and things just haven't been the same.

~~~> LRon

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "soulmates!"
>By any chance do you also
>throw temper tantrums on a
>regular basis, scream when things
>don't go your way, have
>huge credit card debts, and
>looking for a man to
>pay for the lifestyle you've
>always dreamed of even though
>he has no real money?
>
>
>If so, you might be just
>the girl I've been looking
>for. I might be
>in love.

Yes, yes, yes and yes -- except that part about the man not having "real money!"

"I'd never argue about the fact that I'm an alcoholic, drug-addicted, idiot. I'm not proud of it, but that's who I am." The Prince of F*&$ing Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Why Teddy Why?"
No more questions. Now OT has become like the spanish inquisition. So many questions to answer, so little time.

Actually it wouldn't come up for me.
Bad Teddy Bad Teddy.
~~~> LRon

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why Teddy Why?"
Now OT has become like the spanish inquisition.

*cue dramatic music*

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

06-27-02, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why Teddy Why?"
Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear, fear and surprise...our TWO chief weapons....

- This Space For Rent

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The 3rd weapon"
You forgot our Ruthless Efficiency...

Fester

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The 3rd weapon"
<waits for someone to place her in the Comfy Chair>

06-27-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The 3rd weapon"
And a fanatical devotion to the Pope

- This Space For Rent

06-30-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Why Teddy Why?"
>No more questions. Now OT has become like the spanish
>inquisition. So many questions to answer, so little time.
>Actually it wouldn't come up for me. Bad Teddy Bad Teddy. >~~~> LRon
<

Even 'though you didn't actually take the test; I'll just bet that you're the ARTISTE, I've been waiting for--all my life!!!!

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
Light a Virtual Candle

06-27-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
I'm a Renaissance Man (as if there was any doubt):
Leonardo DaVinci's got nothing on you. A modern Renaissance Man, you know something about everything. You're extremely passionate about anything you can think of, from baseball stats to Dutch art. And you delve into all of them enthusiastically. Women are constantly impressed by how much information you soak up and retain, as well as your spontaneity and sense of adventure. Whether it's because you're extremely well-cultured or due to your romantic nature, they can't help but fall for you. As long as you're careful to keep your wits about you and stay grounded, any gal who winds up with you will feel like she's living on cloud nine.

...And it looks like I'll be vying with Nailbone for the Girls Next Door

Fester, Renaissance Man about town

06-27-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
I am a Girl Next Door, and my type is the Renaissance Man.

Hi Fester...*winks* *blows kiss*

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

06-27-02, 03:36 PM (EST)
15. "Alllriiiight..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-02 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

"How you doin'?"

Fester

06-27-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Alllriiiight..."
I'm doing good, baby, how YOU doin'?
*grin*

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

06-27-02, 04:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Alllriiiight..."
I'm great!

How 'bout dinner and a movie. There's one I've been meaning to see about Edgar Vanden Huuster, the little known Dutch painter who went on to play 2nd base for the Homestead Grays of the Negro Leagues.

Fester wishes that girls like Sami really did live next door to him...

06-27-02, 06:01 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Alllriiiight..."
Sounds great! Can we have an evening out on the town afterwards?

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-27-02, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
I was a hippie chick....well I guess that is close..I am really laid back kind of person, I do bargain shop, like being outside..

My type of guy was a Romantic...and yes thats pretty close to what I like in a guy. My husband is close *L*

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-27-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
Like Nailbone and Fester, my type is the Girl Next Door.

I, also like Fester, am a renaissance man, despite the fact that I didn't know what that was until I read the description

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-27-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
I'm a hippie chick...*lol* (whoa big shocker there)my type is Mountain Man. (awww...just like DH)

Snoocharoo - a "kynd" sister

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
I'm a "Guy's Girl" (which is true) and my type is "Goofball" (which also is true but, hey, I'm not going to limit myself! )

And my "Inner Rock Star" is Macy Gray -a stoner's stoner, you might say.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Renaissance Cat seeking..."
... the Girl Next Door

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-27-02, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-02 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

Your type is the Preppy

If he's conservative, friendly, and clean-cut, he's just your type! You fallhard and fast for the Preppy guy. Whether it's because of his handsome appearance orhis impeccable hygiene, this guy's a safe bet! He's fun and social withoutbeing immature or wild. Your guy's refined, runs with a cool crowd, and hasa little cockiness thrown in for good measure. This Yuppie male is alwaysput together well. He's just cool, calm, and collected. Another quality thatdraws you to him is his ambition. He aims for success and follows whateverpath will lead him there. You respect how he always makes time for hisfriends and has a tendency to be a little goofy. With this cheeky,well-groomed guy, you can rest assured that you'll live the Americandream!

You are a Goofball

You are one lucky Goofball. Why? It's a known fact that laughter is the way to any girl's heart, and a great sense of humor is your defining quality. Not only can you make other folks laugh, but you can laugh at yourself — there's no bigger turn-off than a guy who takes himself too seriously. Your lighthearted attitude reveals how comfortable you feel about yourself. Women dig that kind of self-confidence and security. Face it, you're a people magnet — everyone's favorite friend. There's never a dull moment with you nearby. Excitement and laughter are what you bring to the lives around you, and it makes everything a little bit brighter, which is no small thing. After all, life is too short to spend it without a smile.

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-27-02, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Girl Next Door....."
seeks a Goofball. Must be toilet trained.

Mon

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.~ Helen Keller

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-27-02, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
My type is the Girl Next Door.I am the Romantic type.

06-28-02, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Desperately seeking Preppy......"
Sporty girl seeks Preppy to hang out with on the court or diamond. Can send pic of "equipment" if you'd like!

06-28-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Desperately seeking Preppy......"
Well, I'm a Preppy, and although my type is the Girl Next Door, I am certainly adaptable!

I do prefer contact sports, however...

- I mean like football...minds out of the gutter!!

06-29-02, 01:53 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Desperately seeking Preppy......"
You're in luck! Contact sports are my specialty!!

Ohhh, I love football! Yes, I love the sport! I'll take any one of you on! But the added extra bonus is the way thier a$$e$ look in those tight pants!!

06-29-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Desperately seeking Preppy......"
I'm too fixated on the cheerleaders to notice that.....;)

- This Space For Rent

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Desperately seeking Preppy......"
Sorority sister offers up herself to nailbone

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-28-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Ice Cat, Survivorerist, Fester & Me"
I've joined the club of Renaissance men looking for the girl next door.

So I join the other three. That makes four Renaissance Men and the only match so far is sami.

So how do we settle this gentlemen? A duelling tournament? Arm wrestling? Should we just let sami decide?

more man (or cat ) than the other three combined

06-28-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Ice Cat, Survivorerist, Fester & Me"
Can't I just take turns? *grin*

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-28-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
I'm a Mountain Man of course. What else would you expect from someone living in inner city Chicago? Maybe it's my rural roots in northeastern Wisconsin.

06-28-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
My type is the Artiste and

I'm a (GASP) Sorority Sister (ewww, ewww, ewww... I sound like a bimbo!-- No offense to all the sororiy sisters. Perhaps this explains why I'm Kelly Goldsmith in another test...).

Anyway, wasn't satisfied with the first test so I took it another time and became Sporty Chick.

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

06-29-02, 01:44 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
>My type is the Artiste<

Me Too!!!!

Hey guys--no artistes out there?

One lonely Hippie Chick is looking for you!!

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle

06-29-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Who's your Type? What Type are You?"
It looks like our type is a rarity Teddy. Geez... no wonder I'm unattached.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •