The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Promo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Promo"
During today's NCAA games, there was a promo with a new voiceover which basically said, "big changes coming for the contestants next week, Don't miss the first ten minutes."

Sounds like the promo for last year's episode where they switched team members. So, whatever the "twist" is it happens in the beginning of the show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Promo katem 03-14-02 1
   Station needs correction TechNoir 03-15-02 7
       RE: Station needs correction katem 03-15-02 19
   RE: New Promo Bungler 03-15-02 15
 RE: New Promo SurvivorBlows 03-14-02 2
   RE: New Promo SurvivorBlows 03-14-02 3
   RE: New Promo SherpaDave 03-15-02 9
       RE: New Promo PepeLePew13 03-18-02 38
 RE: New Promo tribephyl 03-14-02 4
 RE: New Promo SurvivaBear 03-14-02 5
 RE: New Promo tylermathers 03-14-02 6
   RE: New Promo Tatina 03-15-02 8
 Sounds Like Weather Related sweetpea 03-15-02 10
   RE: Sounds Like Weather Related TheWanderer 03-15-02 11
       RE: Sounds Like Weather Related Swami 03-15-02 13
       RE: Sounds Like Weather Related rotu rooter 03-15-02 16
   RE: Sounds Like Weather Related DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 03-15-02 12
   RE: Sounds Like Weather Related Uncle_Fester 03-18-02 40
       RE: Sounds Like Weather Related lazydazes 03-18-02 41
           RE: Sounds Like Weather Related Uncle_Fester 03-18-02 44
       RE: Sounds Like Weather Related SurvivinDawg 03-18-02 43
 the first ten minutes DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 03-15-02 14
 RE: New Promo Outfrontgirl 03-15-02 17
   RE: New Promo erikman 03-15-02 18
 RE: New Promo lazydazes 03-15-02 20
   RE: New Promo Loree 03-15-02 21
   RE: cap. of lantern/log tribephyl 03-15-02 22
       RE: cap. of lantern/log lazydazes 03-15-02 23
 Here we go... Bungler 03-17-02 24
   RE: Here we go... Slymmer 03-17-02 25
       RE: Here we go... StillSurviving 03-17-02 26
           RE: Here we go... Naked 03-17-02 27
           RE: Here we go... VargasBros 03-17-02 32
   RE: Here we go... lazydazes 03-17-02 33
   RE: Here we go... I_AM_HE 03-17-02 35
   RE: Here we go... Hylia 03-18-02 42
 RE: New Promo JeffGator 03-17-02 28
   RE: New Promo Tatina 03-17-02 30
       RE: New Promo SurvivinDawg 03-18-02 39
 RE: New Promo JeffGator 03-17-02 29
   RE: New Promo Drive My Car 03-17-02 31
 RE: New Promo Bungler 03-17-02 34
   RE: New Promo hrc2u 03-17-02 36
 RE: New Promo Medusa 03-17-02 37
   RE: New Promo Dakota 03-18-02 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-02, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Promo"
WOW !!!! I like this, I have not been able to see this because the San Diego station is showing a murder trial instead of NCAA. I guess MB is really building the suspense for this one.

Maybe Bungler the great will catch this promo and vid cap it for us

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-02, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Station needs correction"
You really should write and call your local station.
They need to get their priorities in order.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Station needs correction"
>You really should write and call
>your local station.
>They need to get their priorities
>in order.

It was that Danielle Van Dame kidnapping-murder, her parents were testifying, it got HUGE ratings.

Anyway, aside from that, I saw the preview this morning, very exciting, not sure that even if capped we could get a lot of spoiler material, but then again sometimes things are seen in a still that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-15-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-02 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

katem -- aww, that "Bungler the great" stuff's gonna make my head swell. Thanks for that.

sweetpea -- I taped 12 hours of NCAA basketball yesterday and they didn't show a single preview here (just a couple voiceovers by the NCAA announcers). Then again, since it's regional play that gets highlighted here there and everywhere, I can see how a preview would play in one place, but not here. That, and my local CBS affiliate sucks.

Everybody -- sorry, but I won't be around to cap anything that appears today or Saturday morning. I'm actually going away for a short weekend trip. I'm supposed to have fun, but I know I'll be griping that there's probably a valuable preview this trip is making me miss.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Promo"

SurvivorFever has the exact text up (they also have some temporary crappy vidcaps that don't show much that probably aren't even worth analyzing yet -- the only thing I took from them is that Gina's below comment seems to be from a nighttime scene -- likely returning from Hunter's TC)

VO: Don't miss the 1st 10 minutes when the castaways have to throw their fates to the wind and turn their lives upside down
Gina: I'm really shocked!
VO: You'll want to see this one from the beginning, really.
Kathy: Go with the flow.

-SB

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Promo"

>VO: You'll want to see
>this one from the beginning,
>really.

CBS must be annoyed that this episode -- when there is apparently a damn good reason to see the beginning -- is going to air on a Wednesday and not on a Thursday when they could use it to help fight Friends.

-SB

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New Promo"

Please tell me I'm not the only one who found this funny.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: New Promo"
I keep thinking of what she did to John's hand whenever I see those words from Kathy...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-02, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Promo"
I believe that these are the pic.s, but these were said to be from web preview, that's why they are so fuzzy. The intro duction is the same though

VO: Don't miss the 1st 10 minutes when the castaways have to throw their fates to the wind and turn their lives upside down
Gina: I'm really shocked!
VO: You'll want to see this one from the beginning, really.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Promo"
This promo sure makes it seem like the "twist" will occur before the IC.

"Destined for Greatness!"

tylermathers 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tylermathers Click to send private message to tylermathers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Promo"
FWIW during the college hoops today, one of the in-game voice-over promos (read by the game's announcers) had the following copy: "the castaways see their camp turned upside-down". Then the whole first-ten-minutes routine.

Intrigued me only because it made me think of next week's Big Change in terms of their camp(s) and the island itself, rather than just the 13 people left.

TM

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Promo"
I have speculated on this on the Wind Twist thread below. I think might be giving us quite a lot of information on what is going to happen in this episode, but non necessarely in a cronological order. There is some proof that the meteorological conditions might turn quite harsh, but not necessarely during the first 10 minutes of the show.

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sounds Like Weather Related"
From survivorfever:

http://www.survivorfever.net/index4.html

Network Update:
THE SURVIVORS ARE FACED WITH AN UNEXPECTED CHALLENGE, ON "SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20

"The Winds Twist"-- A sudden turn of events spurs new activity at the camps, on SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS, Wednesday, March 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The survivors are faced with their greatest challenge yet when circumstances force them to work harder to keep up their camps and their relationships with each other. Even so, certain tribe members can’t hold their tongues and decide it’s time to take charge of their destiny on the island. And the fourth person is voted out.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sounds Like Weather Related"
Although the weather may play a part, doesn't anyone remember reports regarding the legal battle that ensued shortly after filming began? Two different families on the island were in dispute over lands rights, payments, etc. The Tahitipresse reporting the camp(s) had to move?

Maybe a several of "twists" occur:
1) A sudden weather front moves in and ravages one of the camps.
2) Because of the weather and the legal dispute over one of the camp sites, that tribe is required to move.
3) Due to the imbalance of the tribes, MB decides that due to #1 and #2 above, he invokes an early merge instead of a tribe member swap and they all move to a new location.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sounds Like Weather Related"
Based on Tahiti Presse reports, we have been expecting the relocation in Ep 5 or even Ep 6. To me it makes sense that MB would use a move he knew was coming to add to whatever drama was going on in the game.

In fact, I speculated that the relocation may take place in this, Ep 4, in Sweetpea's other thread earlier this AM. Since that thread is now approaching 50 posts, I propose we discuss the possibility of an early relocation here.

What I could not recall, or find OFG's original post on, was which tribe we thought would have to move, based on what we knew of their current location. I think it is Rotu, but I'm not sure. If weather does wipe out their camp, this is the time to move them--they're wet, upset, etc. and now they have to move.

Swami

rotu rooter 17 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rotu%20rooter Click to send private message to rotu%20rooter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sounds Like Weather Related"
A camp having to move was reported by the Tahiti Presse, whose credibility rating is pretty low. Survivor Maps recently reported that Rotu was at Hakapaa, not at Uauka as previously reported.

http://www.claycritters.com/map/survivor_4_press_releases.htm

Hakapaa is where the camp was supposed to have moved, and was earlier speculated by TP to be the merger camp. The TP press releases, BTW, said the tribes were at Hakatea and Hakaui, but the aerial photo, also from TP, showed Maraamu at Hakatea and Rotu at Uauka. (aerial photo since removed from Survivor Maps site). Go figure.

The pictures of Gina looking shocked are at night, probably right after last week's TC. Is it possible they returned to camp and found it trashed by the people who were demanding compensation? The other pictures of Rotu and of Rob are daytime pix, and they don't look particularly shocked to me.

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sounds Like Weather Related"
sounds like whatever happens, it gives moo-moo the advantage for the rest of the game

Uncle_Fester 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Uncle_Fester Click to send private message to Uncle_Fester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Sounds Like Weather Related"
This is the weather chart from Survivor Fever, I think this displaces the theory of a weather related incident.
http://survivorfever.net/s4w.html

This chart should be the actual weather conditions as they were, since it has actual tidal heights, wind speeds, et al. Note that days 10, 11 & 12 are either clear or sunny.

lazydazes 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-02, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lazydazes Click to send private message to lazydazes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Sounds Like Weather Related"
From what this weather chart says - it didn't rain the WHOLE time they were there? I don't know - could that of happened? I mean, they are in the tropics right? I guess anything is possible.

Thanks for posting that link UF.

Uncle_Fester 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Uncle_Fester Click to send private message to Uncle_Fester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Sounds Like Weather Related"
I do not think the dash in the rainfall row refers to 0.00" of rainfall, however it may refer to "no data" or something of the like. I thought it odd that there was not any rainfall data, however I do not think this discredits the chart.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Sounds Like Weather Related"
Thanks for the link, but I can't believe that this chart is correct. NO rain the whole time? Didn't they get WET one night, causing Neleh to sacrifice a sock to the fire gods the next morning?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "the first ten minutes"
I know that statement implies that something "big" happens in those first ten minutes...but it is highly possible that is just ploy to gain more viewers...the "twist" may still happen after tc

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: New Promo"
In answer to Swami above, per the oh-so-reliable TP, it was the Hakatea tribe that had to move--Maraamu. It was also Hakatea that was subject to the lawsuit.

They supposedly moved to Hakapaa, the current location of Rotu. which would put both tribes in the same valley.

I do not think there's any chance that outsiders breached security and damaged the camps because that would have showed up in the legal fight--and that at least was documented.

I think weather is the more likely culprit--high winds tearing through--that and the legal battle, which was not resolved at this point. The complainants were actually asking for the footage that had been shot. Good reason to just get out and not take any chances.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-15-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New Promo"
i saw a prmo today that said tribe turns upside down so it sounds like a twist that screws roto i hope not

03-15-02, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lazydazes Click to send private message to lazydazes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: New Promo"
I went to the CBS wedsite and saw the preview for the next episode - the one where it says you have to catch the first 10 mintues of the episode. Anyway, I noticed on the video clip on the website that there looks to be one vid cap that I had not seen. It is near the very beginning (it is actually the first scene) - it is at night and it looks as if someone (I paused it and it looks to be a guy). This person looks to be running away from camp with a lantern or something (I guess it would have to be a log on fire) in their hand? Could someone please go and take a look to verify? I am sorry if this has been vidcapped or discussed already - but I had not seen it?

Also, I haven't really been paying attention to the CBS website really this season - but has the top part of the website (where the logo is) always had a storm cloud with animated lightening? Just curious! I just think this points even more in the direction of a storm or mini-typhoon kind of thing happening. Maybe that is the reason for the storm cloud behind the logo and the person running from camp in the promo.

IF....that is a latern this person running from camp is carrying - then I guess it is Rotu this happens to (didn't Rotu win a latern - among other things - in the last RC?) If this "storm" hits their camp and destroys it - then that is why they are visably upset in the vidcaps. Too, that would mean they would be posed with a question of what to do next. Maybe an option of (like many of you have already mentioned in several threads) having a reshuffling of tribes or an early merge? Maybe BOTH tribes are affected by this storm and they have to merge early b/c of the storm and move to a different location as ONE tribe?

Can someone go and check out the vidcap on the CBS website and see if they can post it? What do you all think?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: New Promo"
Maybe if Rotu has to rebuild their camp or move it that they will be exhausted. Then MB could throw in a physical IC and Maraamu could win because they would be rested. While Rotu would all be tired and weak from the extra work they had to do at camp. It would be a way of MB helping Maraamu without seeming to.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: cap. of lantern/log"

again kinda fuzzy, and wasn't quite sure I could make out who it was but, IMO it looks like a log on fire and maybe it's Rob.

03-15-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
23. "RE: cap. of lantern/log"
Thanks tribephyl for the vidcap!

I went to SurvivorFever.net and there is only the vidcap posted --------did you by any chance go to the CBS website and see the actual video of the same cap? I think (I could be wrong but....) I think this person who is running away is carrying this log/latern as they are running (and they are running away from the area/camp it looks like).

Why would this person be running from camp at night ...........unless a storm is coming and they have to abandon the camp real quick? I don't know - just throwing out ideas.

03-17-02, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Here we go..."
Okay, only a few shots so far. I was only able to tape about 6 hours of basketball today, and it appears that CBS showed the same shortened preview over and over and over.

Slymmer 61 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Slymmer Click to send private message to Slymmer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Here we go..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-02 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

Vid cap 13, 14, 15 could this be one of the lanterns that rotu won in the RC? Could it have gotten over pumped with fuel and be burning over?? (notice little flames below main source of light. Could it posibbly have burned down the rotu hut thus helping MB in his legal battle and letting the camp move? when they take fate in their own hands? Burn down the fort, good reason to run away!! and move in with the neighbors?

I know whacky idea, I am full of them or it.....whateva!

StillSurviving 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-02, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StillSurviving Click to send private message to StillSurviving Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Here we go..."
Hi guys, it's my first posting. Is it just me, or are Neleh and Kathy wearing different colored buffs in the last set of vidcaps above?

StillSurviving

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-17-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Here we go..."
StillSurviving,

Welcome to the boards!!! keep up the good eye.. Neleh either has a faded blue buff, or else she is wearing a green buff. Do not rule out MB editing though. He has been known to digitally change the color of peoples buffs before...

Naked

VargasBros 32 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VargasBros Click to send private message to VargasBros Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Here we go..."
My guess is that the shot of Kathy is from the beginning of the game, while the shot of Neleh is from later. I mean doesn't Kathy look awfully fresh and not very stressed out?

MB has been known to shift timelines on other shots and confessionals, so I don't think messing with a little promo would bother him.

03-17-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Here we go..."
Thanks for the great vidcaps Bungler! The man running from camp is the one I was talking about above in my original post to this thread.

I am still curious as to why this man is running from the camp? Why would he be running - could it have something to do with the "make sure you watch the first 10 minutes"???

Maybe this is the "something" that "turns it upside down" and they have to abandon it? A twister or typhoon-kind-of-storm could turn the camp upside down ------REALLY! (like the promo says!)

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Here we go..."
i think i sorta agree with whoever said it may be an overturned lantern (that would be turned upside down- REALLY, and literally too)

but it looks to me like the person is running TOWARD the light source- perhaps trying to pit the fire out?

Hylia 37 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hylia Click to send private message to Hylia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Here we go..."
The more I look at pics 13-15, the more I question whether this person is actually running away from camp, or just playing around. In 15, he seems to be looking at somebody to his left and smiling. Maybe this particular scene was just tossed into the promos to throw us off, or make us see something that isn't really there...

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: New Promo"
Hey--did anyone else notice that Kathy is wearing a blueish buff?! This proves that there is some sort of an early merge or a twist.

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: New Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-02 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

I did some surfing on SS boards earlier. They seem to have established that the merge color should be magneta. They base it on the fact that the CBS site tells us that the Marquesas halter top buffs are available in light blue (so they define the Rotu tribal color as light blue), magenta (why, if not because the new tribe will wear magneta ?) and lime (this is obviously Maraamu). Magenta seems like a possible merge color also because it differs clearly from the earlier tribal colors.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: New Promo"
The merge color very likely is going to be magenta or some sort of maroon/crimson/blood red. If you remember the reward challenge in Episode 2 where they lifted the sunken boats, there were little banner flags on the docks. The colors were light blue, yellow, and (catch this now) dark red/reddish purple.

This, among other factors, leads me to conclude that the merge color will be magenta or maroon or similar color.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: New Promo"
I just saw a promo that said that "the survivors' camp is turned upside down--really!" I think it's interesting that they emphasized the word really. That makes me think that something does literally turn it upside down like a storm or something.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: New Promo"
I saw this too. They say upside down, then as the announcer says REALLY, it shows the word Really on the screen.

03-17-02, 09:30 PM (EST)
34. "RE: New Promo"
More shots

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: New Promo"
Great shots Bungler. In shot 26 does it look like the trees are leaning or swaying in the wind or is just my imagination? And are Gabe and some other's watching for something perhaps a twister?

Hrc2u

Medusa 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Medusa Click to send private message to Medusa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: New Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-02 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

In frame 16, it seems as though Rob has a bruise above his eye. Something that happens on their way back from TC? A tie in to the "runs with fire scene"?

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-02, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: New Promo"
Perhaps . . . A lantern gets knocked over and starts a fire, fueled by the wind and John's massage oils, it takes with it the fire wood, Gabe's teddy bear and Paschal's flag. In Bungler's shots above, it looks as though Gabe is consoling his teammates.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •