The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"which do you believe"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-14-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"which do you believe"
We have two pieces of spoiler info that seem to contradict each other.

First, Patricia says she never got to know anyone from the Roto tribe and she thinks the world of Hunter and Gina. This seems to imply that the M tribe keeps losing and Hunter and Gina got to be good friends with Patricia in the Loser Camp. Hunter's boot this week reinforce those conclusions. This leads to the conclusion that Roto keeps winning the immunity challenges and Gina and several other M tribe members are the next to go. Alternbatively, Gina goes next week and the merge takes place after week 4. Either way, that explains Patricia's friends.

Alternatively, we have Jeff's friends. Hunter's boot last night reinforced the accuracy of his prediction. However, if the rest of Jeff V's predictions are true than the next 3 bootees are Roto tribe members (nor the obvious Gina) that Patricia should have gotten to know.

I am leaning towards believeing Patricia's friends comments. Gina gets voted off next week and then we merge.

Does anyone else put more reliability in Patricia's comments over Jeff V's

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: which do you believe zzz 03-14-02 1
 RE: which do you believe SurvivinDawg 03-14-02 2
   RE: which do you believe katem 03-14-02 3
 which do you believe - Not Pat Wacko Jacko 03-14-02 4
 RE: which do you believe SurvivaBear 03-14-02 5
 contradictory theories rotu rooter 03-15-02 6
   RE: contradictory theories sepo 03-15-02 7
   RE: contradictory theories BaquaR13 03-15-02 9
 I believe Varner BaquaR13 03-15-02 8
 RE: which do you believe JeffGator 03-17-02 10
   RE: which do you believe esquire 03-18-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-14-02, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: which do you believe"
Actually--I don't believe either one. Patricia was being very careful not to give anything away. She even said she wanted Hunter to win--knowing he would be going next. I think she has been warned that these type of "friends" comments give away too much and she won't make the same mistake that Deb and Diane made.

Jeff V, on the other hand, made some lucky guesses. He was too close on too many so they pulled the article and made him re-write it. I find it incredibly unlikely, however, that he completely nailed the identity of all of the first 6 bootees. That type of luck/skill is just not believable. I believe that maybe 1 or 2 more on the list go, but not all 3. That would still have made it a pretty good spoiler, just like Diane's list was a pretty good spoiler even though it included Teresa who made the merge.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-02, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: which do you believe"
Check your premises. You'll find that one of them is wrong.

Your premise that Gina "and several other M tribe members are the next to go" is faulty.

Actually, there are many reasons why these are not really contradictory spoilers:
1) Patricia could have been around long enough to see Hunter and Gina get waxed, then she (Pat) goes travelling to New Zealand or something.
2) If they merge early, for some reason the first four bootees will be kept away from the other bootees.
3) Patricia may well have met some Rotus... but has been coached not to discuss them.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: which do you believe"
Also, lets not forget that Pat spent six days with Gina on the island and got to know her. AND, they were voting together due to Hunter's initiative.

I do believe that Varner hit it on the head with at least one or two more predictions though. I find it hard to believe Zoe would be voted out soon though.

With this I assume that Gina is out next week and the tribes merge at 12 people, and the Rotu alliance kicks in (not sure who they are though, we have not seen anything that gives it away, everyone here is just speculating wildly on this) and they start cannibalizing their former tribemates that they do not want on the jury.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-14-02, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "which do you believe - Not Pat"
Pat said on a local Detroit Radio station earlier in the week that Hunter was her prediction to win the whole thing. She will not tell you anything that might foreshadow future results.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: which do you believe"
Does anyone else put more reliability in Patricia's comments over Jeff V's

Pat is a fat, dumb liar as Shakes has eloquently pointed out and Varner may have simply made a lucky guess. Neither are foolproof spoilers. Varner's list would have warranted the MiB action, even if he only predicted the first three bootees in order. I think we need to know more about the "twist" to spoil this week's episode.

"Destined for Greatness!"

rotu rooter 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rotu%20rooter Click to send private message to rotu%20rooter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "contradictory theories"
If we take this information and rephrase it, we do come up with two contradictory theories:

1. Jeff Varner's original predictions of the six pre-merge bootees is accurate (presumably the result of a leak) rather than a lucky guess. He said (second version): "If I were a betting man, I'd predict Peter, Patricia, Gabe, Sean, Sarah and Gina will struggle making the merge."

2. There is an early merge.

If it were a genuine leak, he would also know about an early merge and not have predicted six pre-merge bootees. If either of these statements is correct, the other one has to be wrong. However, they could still both be wrong!

sepo 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sepo Click to send private message to sepo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: contradictory theories"
Maybe they all construct little rafts and set them off in the ocean at the mercy of the winds.... the contestants who finish last suffer the switch.

I'm just kidding : )

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-15-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: contradictory theories"
He said (second
>version): "If I were a
>betting man, I'd predict Peter,
>Patricia, Gabe, Sean, Sarah and
>Gina will struggle making the
>merge."
Now, this really makes me suspicious. Why would he think that 5 Maraamu and only 1 Rotu struggle to make the merge. I mean, everyone think about what you were predicting before the show aired, did u even consider 5 being voted out from one tribe, with only 1 on the other tribe?

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I believe Varner"
Pat could have gotten to know Gina anytime, especially after the show. I think that Varners theory is right, that would definetly explain why they pulled the prediction off the website.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-02, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: which do you believe"
Ok, well I agree that Varner's theory may be totally correct, but there's also a chance he doesn't get any more right. I mean they're just guesses. I just cannot believe that he got all 6 of the first people voted off by just looking at them before the show even started. But anyway here's the point of my post, why does anyone think that the voted off castaways know who is next? I don't think Peter, Patricia, or Hunter acted like they had a clue as to who was the next castaway voted off. Patricia predicted Hunter to win it all and Hunter made it seem like Maraamu had no chance of winning anymore, well that goes against varner's theory because varner predicted 3 more rotus. Anyway, can someone tell me if they have proof somewhere online that says that the voted off castaways know who is voted off next?______________________________________________________________
19 year old Student at the University of Florida--Go Gators!

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-18-02, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: which do you believe"
>Anyway, can someone
>tell me if they have
>proof somewhere online that says
>that the voted off castaways
>know who is voted off
>next?

In the past, the losers spent time with each other in loser lodge. In addition, the contestants do speak woth each other.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •