The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Tie Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-00, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rthrills Click to send private message to rthrills Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Tie Vote!"
It seems to me that we have no evidence as to when the tie vote occurs. But I think we can fiure it out pretty easy. But it will occur. AToo many statements that are either contradicting or misleading about this tie vote. But I think we all should be certain there is a tie vote.

I think there is a great chance we will see that tonight. However, this means that Sean isn't in with Rudy and Rich and the vote could go either way tonight. I still see Soozin going. However I think we will see the girls against the boys in the orginal alliance. Or we could see the always fun Sean swing vote, maybe we will see a turn from Kelly on Susan at the same time as Rudy turns on #####. How ironic would that be. can we see the look on both their faces after they hear of a tie. Rudy and Kelly would be stunned, maybe they would both switch back and act like they never turned in the first place then.

ut I think that it is best to say that the tie occurs next week. 2 to 2. And here is why. Let's say that Susan goes tonight like I really believe. Then Sean sees that he is dead in the water, he is not that stupid to see Rudy and Rich killing him. Or we see Rudy try to take out Rich. Either way they join with Kelly and vote for Rich. The tie becomes between kelly and rich and their is no way either of them will switch. So Rudy, or more likely Sean, does the deed and switches and gets rid of Kelly realizing that she has tried to play both sides, and could be a threat at the end.

And for the record, I think that a tie vote would definitely been shown. It is too important and could be very helpful in misleading others for Burnett to leave out. So I don't think it has happened yet.

Let's wait and see, these next two episodes will be so much fun. But I hope that we can figure it out before the end, just to spite Markie B.

Tight

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Tie Vote! Conspiracy Jim 08-16-00 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Tie Vote!"
I thought that Mark Burnett answered a question during one of the first interviews that there was not a tie vote during the US Survivor show but that in the European show there was one and they have a process in place. I would agree that at this point a tie vote is a majot spoiler. It can't be in the TC of 3 since you are not allowed to vote for yourself, meaning it would be either tonight or at the first TC of EP13.

If there is proof of a tie vote then my belief in Sue going diminishes drastically. It would lead me more towards the TA core 3 going, with Kelly, to the final 4 and the tie vote occuring next week.

Of course another option is the Rudy stealing food scenerio tonight. In this one Kelly continues to vote for Sean. Rudy and Rich vote for Sue or Kelly while Sue and Sean (due to the stolen food) vote off Rudy. This results in a tie between Sue/Kelly and Rudy - with Kelly changing her vote to Rudy, though Sean would possibly switch his vote at this time to Sue/Kelly.

This again all comes down to "is there a tie"? MB said no, Gervase implied yes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •