The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-02, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-02 AT 10:38 AM (EST)

It's called What Type of Flirt are You?

Knowing some of you as I do, this is the perfect test...

My result:

So, did you hear the one about the funny flirt? You probably have, because it's you! Being a Silly Flirt, you know that laughter is often the quickest way to someone's heart. Your conversations with "potentials" are always peppered with the latest jokes and catchphrases, and you'll do anything — including humiliating yourself — to get the object of your affection to crack a smile. Just make sure that your quest for yuks doesn't blind you to other flirting approaches. You don't want to be stuck in "pal" purgatory. Sometimes a soft brush on the arm or a lingering look wins more points than even the funniest story. A little directness could take you a long way. Still, until you're ready to expand your act, it's great to keep 'em laughing.

- This Space For Rent

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Subtle Femme 06-27-02 1
 RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... Bebo 06-27-02 2
 RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... Teddy_Bear 06-27-02 3
   Subtle flirt here too... Mon Cherie 06-27-02 6
 RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... nailbone 06-27-02 4
 Subtle MakeItStop 06-27-02 5
 RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... Cin 06-27-02 7
 Subtle Flirt Crimsyn 06-27-02 8
 Smooth Flirt kiki_k 06-27-02 9
   I know you're all waiting... samiam 06-27-02 13
   Another smoothie, please! Asrai 06-28-02 19
       RE: Another smoothie, please! MakeItStop 06-28-02 21
 Subtle Flirt... Survivorerist 06-27-02 10
 Subtle !!!! katem 06-27-02 11
 a Subtle Flirt klueless 06-27-02 12
 RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... LadyT 06-27-02 14
 RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... magic_star 06-27-02 15
 RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... MandyM 06-27-02 16
   RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... SherpaDave 06-28-02 18
 RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... RudyRules 06-27-02 17
 RE: Yet another test...perfect for ... smiley 06-28-02 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-27-02, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Subtle"
I am a subtle flirt...

Utterly charming, you know how to have a little fun while remaining discreet.

That's it???

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
You're a Subtle Flirt. Utterly charming, you know how to have a little fun while remaining discreet.

I know the idea that I could subtle about anything has got to be hilarious, but it did fit my dating persona. After all, it did take me over a year to get a date with Mr. Bebo...but less than three months to get a proposal after that.

Friendly advice dispensed daily, courtesy of My superiority complex

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-27-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
Yet another subtle flirt.

Were you just winking at us? We couldn't quite tell . . . In fact it's pretty safe to say that you're a subtle flirt--You're a master of the flirting game. You know how to attract attention from anyone, anytime. A quick come-hither smile, a little game of look-away-and-look-back-again--before long you have the object of your affection wrapped around your little finger. One of the best things about your ap

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-27-02, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Subtle flirt here too..."
Interesting.

Mon
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.~ Helen Keller

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
OK, seems like the ladies are all subtle flirts (so far). Where are the guys in this one?

- This Space For Rent

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-27-02, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Subtle"
Damn! another subtle flirt here. I wanted to be different! But subtle is probably pretty accurate.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-02, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
I'm a silly flirt ;)

Cin

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-27-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Subtle Flirt"
Were you just winking at us? We couldn't quite tell... In fact, we think it's pretty safe to say that you're a Subtle Flirt — you're a master of the flirting game. You know how to attract attention from anyone, any time. A quick come-hither smile, a little game of look-away-and-look-back-again — before long you have the object of your affection wrapped around your little finger. One of the best things about your approach is that it's discreet. You can always act innocent and coy if something gets taken out of context or misunderstood. Just make sure you're not too subtle, or you may end up playing the game all by yourself.

"What are you gonna do? Release the hounds? Or release the bees? Or release the hounds and the bees? Or release the hounds with bees in there mouths, so when they bark they shoot bees?" Homer Simpson

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-27-02, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Smooth Flirt"

I'm a smooth flirt. The description: "Hey there, slick! We think it's pretty safe to say that you're a Smooth Flirt. You've got all the right moves, and you're confident that your target will appreciate all your winks and smiles. All it takes is the perfect line, right? Maybe so, as long as you deliver it with your charm meter set to "stun." Your flirting style is the perfect mix of body language and pure animal magnetism. With you on their trail, how can your prey possibly hope to get away? Seduction is inevitable. Just make sure not to overdo it. There's something to be said for simple, direct conversation. Your way with words and smooth moves guarantee that you'll hit the bullseye."

Peshaw! I NEVER overdo it! At least e-mode is consistent, my inner rock star is "Smooth Operator" Sade!

"I'd never argue about the fact that I'm an alcoholic, drug-addicted, idiot. I'm not proud of it, but that's who I am." The Prince of F*&$ing Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I know you're all waiting..."
I, too, am a Smooth Flirt *winks*

And heavens, no, I've NEVER been accused of being a little over the top. So to speak. *grin*

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Another smoothie, please!"
What, me, a Smooth flirt? Well, at least I can say that I'm in great company with Kiki and Samiam!! Hey girls, let's hit the clubs!!

*Thinking that maybe there should be a Shameless Flirt because that's what I would've been!* LOL

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Another smoothie, please!"
Shameless Flirt
Me thinks Sami fits in this category too!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-27-02, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Subtle Flirt..."
This is definitely me. I don't usually believe too much in these test thingies, but I know for a fact that this one is true

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-27-02, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Subtle !!!!"
You're a Subtle Flirt. Utterly charming, you know how to have a little fun while remaining discreet.

klueless 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-27-02, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail klueless Click to send private message to klueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "a Subtle Flirt"

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
Silly flirt here.
Couldn't have guessed that one

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-27-02, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
I'm a subtle flirt.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-27-02, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
Finally.....a test result that fits me pretty well...I am a silly flirt. (Hmmmmmm, big surprise to you bar peeps, I'm sure)

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
We're a silly matched set.

Click the link! We were Yahoo's Site of the Day! Whoo!
Criminals From the Neck Up

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
I am a SUBTLE Flirt?
OK, tht's what it says.
At least in "real life"

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-28-02, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Yet another test...perfect for this bunch"
You're a Subtle Flirt. Utterly charming, you know how to have a little fun while remaining discreet. Yes charming...that's definetly me...actually I thought I would rank higher than subtle. I was a pretty good flirt in my single college days *L*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •