The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-04, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
In the immunity challenge, Boston Rob was the one who figured out that the fasted way to empty the boat was to lift it out of the water. He used the platform as leverage and had it tiled enough as to not create a vacum. Now of course we all learned this as 3 year olds while playing in the tub, but how the hell was he the first to get this?

If I were one of these A.S.S.'s right now I would be hiding in shame. After all I was out smarted by boston Rob - The God Father of ignorance. Am I the only one who was screaming at the T.V.? Even after they did it the other tribes were there with their buckets bailing away.... F*cking idiots.....They should have booted everyone last night, appointed Rob the winner and told us to watch Friends next week.....

This has to be this weeks G.U.F.U..

I need to go to the nudie bar and get some intelligent conversation.....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? BriarRosie 02-06-04 1
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? Breezy 02-06-04 2
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? geg6 02-06-04 3
   RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? Howard Dean 02-08-04 23
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? Thistlethorn 02-06-04 4
   Whats to lose? wildchickenhunter 02-06-04 5
       RE: Whats to lose? Thistlethorn 02-06-04 8
   RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? RollDdice 02-06-04 17
   RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? MattyMax 02-06-04 19
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? Oscirus 02-06-04 6
   RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? Howard Dean 02-08-04 21
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? nailbone 02-06-04 7
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? weltek 02-06-04 9
   RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? nailbone 02-06-04 10
       RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? arturbars 02-06-04 12
           RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? nailbone 02-06-04 13
               RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? KeithFan 02-06-04 16
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? Swami 02-06-04 11
   Ah, so he has a memory weltek 02-06-04 14
   RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? I_AM_HE 02-06-04 15
   RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? frisky 02-06-04 18
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? GetMeOuttaHere 02-08-04 20
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? Howard Dean 02-08-04 22
 RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob? frisky 02-08-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-06-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
I.Heart.Chickenhunter

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
WCH! You're so right. I thought the same thing, when I saw Rob telling Amber to sit on the other end of the boat. OMG he's going to bob it up and tip it so it's empty. How the heck did he get so smart? But then you answered that, he has the mind of a 3 year old.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
OMH, I wasn't the only one, then! I was literally screaming at the TV the minute Saboga's boat started bobbing to the top. And when JennaL got onto the platform, I thought,"They got it!" And then she grabbed the bucket and told everyone to bail. I'd take Rudy with brain parasites and a broken hip over that bimbo.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-08-04, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"

LOL .... Poor Jenna ... she's trying so hard to win that she's singlahandedly ruining things for Tina, Rudy, Rupert and Ethan! What talent! lol

>OMH, I wasn't the only one,
>then! I was literally
>screaming at the TV the
>minute Saboga's boat started bobbing
>to the top. And
>when JennaL got onto the
>platform, I thought,"They got it!"
> And then she grabbed
>the bucket and told everyone
>to bail. I'd take
>Rudy with brain parasites and
>a broken hip over that
>bimbo.

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
It did seem like the obvious way to empty the boat. However, I just wonder if Saboga thought that you HAD to use the buckets and bail the boat out. It wasn't made clear on the broadcast that you could empty the boat in any other way (unless I am missing something).

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Whats to lose?"
At that point they had already seen Snotbogo do it. What is to be lost? Even if Boston Rob had had out smarted you...adapt! These A.S.S's kept bailing. Then when they did finally catch on they didn't get all the water out...If this isn't the definition of moron, I don't know what is.

I said "moron" not "moleron" Bebo.....relax.

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Whats to lose?"
All so very true.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
We tested this Challenge with bailing. Jiffy specifically said "bail". Then Boston Rob starts flipping the d@mn boat.

Too late to point to Article 7, Subsection 3 of the rules at that point.

Thank goodness the Stairway to Heaven challenge worked the way it was supposed to.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
Naw, in fact Jiffy specifically told them to FLIP THEIR BOATS on the platform! Check yer tapes!

So had they actually LISTENED to Jiffy...

MM

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-06-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
Yea Sabatoga was one big gufu. Maybe they thought they had to listen to jeff word for word. Is Jenna the mole or something? Why does she keep sabotaging the tribe.

02-08-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"

ROFL!!!!

>Is Jenna the
>mole or something? Why does
>she keep sabotaging the tribe.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
I'm totally impressed with the whole Chapera tribe. First (only?) to think of catching rain in buckets to drink, then emptying the crates from the boat all at once, then emptying the water out like that, and they were in sync as they rowed to shore.

Very impressive display so far.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian, and Vice-President of the GAWKUR Alliance o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
Monkeys must have flown out of somebodys butt last night. I thought I'd never see the day when Boston Rob was the smartest frickin guy there. My hubby thought they "cheated" by not following Jiffy's rules of bailing. Obviously they didn't when Jiffy didn't yell at them, so everyone else should've then followed suit.

And what's with Jenna blaming the loss on Ethan? HE grabbed the bucket. HE grabbed the oar. He (and Rupert)were the only useful ones in the first half of the challenge.

02-06-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
Jenna's a b!tch. Pure and simple. What DW and I wanna know is how she got all this power, to be deciding who goes. She decides, Jerri follows along, and they seem to sucker someone into following them. Why did Rupert have to vote for Ethan? Why did Rudy? Why not throw a vote toward Jenna? Ethan could have done the same thing. Three guys together get rid of the person most responsible for two of them being on the hot seat.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian, and Vice-President of the GAWKUR Alliance o-

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
Becasue they would have been doomed in any upcoming challenge with Rudy on their tribe, and now they have a tribe of four very fit and strong competitors - i see them wining a couple of challenges coming up...

02-06-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
I realize that Rudy was the best to go, but why should Ethan be worried? Why can't he get to Rupert to go against the women?

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
I'm thinking he will, after Rupert has his blow-out with Scerri this will be the way things naturally fall. I can't see honest Rupert going with "Scerri and the Witch" (as sung to Benny and the Jets) against honest Ethan only because he won before.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
Well, this challenge was from the Marquesas and may be one that Rob has discussed and analyzed with people who do have a brain. At least IMO. In the Marquesas, I think it was Zoe (remember her?) who orchestrated flipping the boat while still underwater to get the rocks out & float it. Then they flipped it pretty much like Rob did last night.

Kathy knew the trick too, but Mogo didn't execute it as well.

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ah, so he has a memory"
Thanks for clearing that up, Swami. Now I don't have to give him as much credit.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
Thank you Swami! I was just about to point out that Rob deserves no credit for genius here. He's still Grade A Doofus

- RMMNW!!!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
That's a relief, Swami, and it explains everything. I was getting scared.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

GetMeOuttaHere 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-04, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GetMeOuttaHere Click to send private message to GetMeOuttaHere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
I have never thought that Rob is stupid.What do you have against his type of intellect?
Of course they were outsmarted by Rob.
So you think Ethan and Tina are Einsteins?

02-08-04, 02:41 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
Rob listens to JP .... eventhough he called him "Pretty Boy Probst" earlier when he wanted to open the locked box.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Out Smarted by Boston Rob?"
I just watched my tapes of Ep 1 and 2 with DH as he hadn't seen them yet. I noticed that in both episodes after a challenge, Robfaddah says "That was by far the most grueling challenge I have EVER been in and ANY Survivor!"

He must say it all the time.

It just sounded funny.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •