The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Two years later on OT..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-16-06, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Two years later on OT..."
... And I still LVOE it!

HIGS!

SMOOSH!

CARP!

POUTINE!

GINGER'S DEATH THREAD!
Name your OT favorites!

Sigs by Bob! When the best won't do!

You guys have been my therapy!
Thank you!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Two years later on OT... dabo 01-16-06 1
 RE: Two years later on OT... motormouth 01-16-06 2
 RE: Two years later on OT... CantStandToLook 01-16-06 3
   RE: Two years later on OT... byoffer 01-16-06 6
       RE: Two years later on OT... CantStandToLook 01-16-06 7
 RE: Two years later on OT... kathliam 01-16-06 4
 RE: Two years later on OT... HistoryDetective 01-16-06 5
 RE: Two years later on OT... brvnkrz 01-16-06 8
 RE: Two years later on OT... RudyRules 01-16-06 9
 RE: Two years later on OT... Spanky68 01-16-06 10
 RE: Two years later on OT... Sophie 01-17-06 11
 RE: Two years later on OT... sorgee 01-17-06 12
   RE: Two years later on OT... bondt007 01-17-06 13
       true, true... sorgee 01-17-06 16
 my favorites? J I M B O 01-17-06 14
 RE: Two years later on OT... Tiggertramp 01-17-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Two years later on OT..."

Big Anniversary Congrats, wandacal! okay, you're my fave, don't tell.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-16-06, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
Aww, happy anniversary, Wanda! My favorite? That would be *you* of course!

Super sexy, slightly Uncoordinated, gotta love MM

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
Congratulations Wanda

It's been two plus years for me at least and I still get a good chuckle or two out of this place daily.

Bob: giving sigs to the shroom loving undeserving since forever!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
CSTL

For thinking of this place and commenting on getting a chuckle or two, and not mentioning anything - or anyone - else, I hereby sentence you to a

*WHACK*

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!
and to think you call yourself Mr. Syren.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
oooh..thank you sir, may I have another??

I try not to do lists, someone always gets left out. There are lots of things I like about RTVW and OT. It's funny that my best friends IRL showed me this place first back during S2 and then completely forgot about it and couldn't figure out why I'd be soo stoked about getting cookies from a stranger(I know we're not strange ~ thanks Tkitten) on a message board at Valentines two years ago.

The show boards have definitely gone wayward with the differing personalities we get sometimes (i.e. AI, SO) but OT has always been a home and with lots of faces both new and old really does have a family feel. We dont always get along and there are some that we may have never liked or gotten along with but they're still part of the family here and that's what keeps me at least coming back.

Bob: giving sigs to the shroom loving undeserving since forever!

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-16-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
Happy Anniversary WandaCal! And many more!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
Name your OT favorites!

WandaCal

Sigs by Tribephyl and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
Congrats and happy anniversary, Wanda. *smooch*

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
Happy Anniversary Wandacal!!!

{{{HIGS}}}

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed" - Rudy Boesch

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
You are everyone's favorite, WC. We love ya.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-17-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
Well, OT is my therapy too and I love you all. But you? Wanda, you completely have saved me lately! *smooches* I can't wait to see you for real in Vegas!

currently crazy about Wanda

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
Glad you are still around!

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-17-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
You and I... just look at us...double WC's age and still in the 1400's.

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "true, true..."
what we lack in quantity, we make up for in quality.

maybe i will strive for the 1500s this year. maybe, just maybe.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "my favorites?"

hmmm...that would have to be east coast peeps, guys primarily. and anyone whose name doesn't start with a 'dubya'...

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-17-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Two years later on OT..."
Well, truth be told.....I adore you.

*smooch*

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •