The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Fever Episode Three Challenge facts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-13-02, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Fever Episode Three Challenge facts"
These look new to me... If not webby, please lock.

http://www.survivorfever.net/ie-3-13.html

http://www.survivorfever.net/ie-3-13.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Fever Episode Three Ch... true 03-13-02 1
   RE: Survivor Fever Episode Three Ch... Survivorerist 03-13-02 3
       RE: Survivor Fever Episode Three Ch... true 03-13-02 6
 Entertainment Tonight vidcaps Bungler 03-13-02 2
   RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps Outfrontgirl 03-13-02 4
   RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps SurvivorBlows 03-13-02 5
       RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps Outfrontgirl 03-13-02 7
   RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps true 03-13-02 8
       RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps Outfrontgirl 03-13-02 9
   RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps Drive My Car 03-13-02 10
       Photoflip?!!? ycartdraw 03-13-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-02, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Fever Episode Three Challenge facts"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-02 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

These are interesting, while Survivor Fever speculates that Neleh and Paschal sit out this challenge, I think it looks like Paschal and Robert to me. If Robert still can't GO, it looks very bad for him, if Rotu loses IC.

Paschal and Robert?

looks like Gabe and John in the front, and 2 women behind each.

Kathy may be annoying, but Robert is useless.

edited Hmmm...Bunglers pics are much clearer, I'm not sure that isn't Robert behind Gabe. (which basically kills my whole Robert is useless theory!)

Hope this worked ok, I'm trying to hurry, as time is running out.

true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-13-02, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Fever Episode Three Challenge facts"
Although it seems kind of pointless at 7:35, I'd like to point out one thing.

If the rules are the same as last season, then Robert may not be allowed to sit out of the challenge, as S3's rules were that no castaway could sit out twice in a row.

Just thought I'd add that in.

"I am slowly going crazy one two three four five six switch"

03-13-02, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Fever Episode Three Challenge facts"
Pointless Sir? Nothing you say is ever pointless! You are probably right, I was just grasping at straws anyway.

true

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-02, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Entertainment Tonight vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-02 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

ET Vidcaps

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps"
Bungler, our dedicated capper! Thanks!

Isn't that Robert in the green shirt behind Gabe, paddling?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps"

If that's not Robert behind Gabe, then I don't know who else it could possibly be:

-SB

03-13-02, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps"
Yes, and John's taking an oar too, despite his hand.

03-13-02, 07:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler, your vid cap work is always appreciated.

And yes, Webby and OFG, that does look like Robert! Sheesh, give a girl a minute to edit will ya? It wasn't nearly as clear in the pics I was trying to work with.

true

03-13-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps"
true, I knew you posted before Bungler got up the clear pics, so no poke intended, hope you know. I am the world's worst at recognizing people in pics; that's why I asked as q question...

Surv--whether or not Robert is allowed to sit this out due to the rule (there has been an intervening IC where he participated even though no one sat out).

I would think they're stuck with using him in the RC to preserve the option of sitting him out (and maybe John) depending on what the IC turns out to be. The IC may force them to use everyone, but they can't know that yet.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-02, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Entertainment Tonight vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-02 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

In Bunglers first pic, is that Sarah's breast?

( surprised the guys didn't notice)

edit: I called Bungler, Bugler heheheheehe

ycartdraw 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-02, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ycartdraw Click to send private message to ycartdraw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Photoflip?!!?"
Now that the show has aired, does anyone else see anything weird about the pics? In the challenge, they are all on the other side of the rafts, meaning the photos are flipped. I only caught this because I remember seeing Sean at the end, when it was sooo close, stop paddling. And he was definitely paddling to his Left. Why would they do that? Or is it irrelevant.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •