The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good News!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good News!"
Many of you know that last spring the Customs and Immigration Service rejected exBF's application for a green card. ExBF is a nurse in a cardiac unit at a hospital in Baltimore, making the rejection especially confusing. ExBF appealed the decision.

Today he received a letter notifying him that his application for a green card has been accepted. Yay! It took ten years for him to get to this point. I wish him the best now.

Many thanks again for everybody who wrote letters on his behalf last spring.

Sigs by Tribephyl and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal
"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good News! volsfan 01-13-06 1
   RE: Good News! HistoryDetective 01-13-06 7
 RE: Good News! Red_Dobie 01-13-06 2
 RE: Good News! AugustGirl 01-13-06 3
 RE: Good News! skye 01-13-06 4
 RE: Good News! HobbsofMI 01-13-06 5
 RE: Good News! brvnkrz 01-13-06 6
 RE: Good News! greenmonstah 01-13-06 8
 RE: Good News! mysticwolf 01-13-06 9
 RE: Good News! frisky 01-13-06 10
 RE: Good News! txmomma26 01-14-06 11
 RE: Good News! PepeLePew13 01-14-06 12
 RE: Good News! Tiggertramp 01-14-06 13
 RE: Good News! jkokoj 01-14-06 14
 RE: Good News! dabo 01-15-06 15
 RE: Good News! wandacal 01-15-06 16
   RE: Good News! HistoryDetective 01-15-06 20
 RE: Good News! Bobdechemist 01-15-06 17
 RE: Good News! Snidget 01-15-06 18
 RE: Good News! ARnutz 01-15-06 19
 RE: Good News! DooWahDitty 01-16-06 21
 RE: Good News! samboohoo 01-16-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good News!"
That is great news! Are you going out tonight to celebrate.

01-13-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Good News!"
*snort*

Well, we're both going out. He's having dinner with a co-worker and I have a date later tonight.

Sigs by Tribephyl Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal

Red_Dobie 731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red_Dobie Click to send private message to Red_Dobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good News!"
That's great news, HD!

Ten years to get to this point? Unbelievable. He's going to have to frame that letter.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good News!"
That is indeed very good news, HD. I wish for him the best, and as a resident of the state of Maryland, I am grateful that he wants to stay here.

It's an Arkie.

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Good News!"
Hugs and kisses to you both. (I feel the need to fondle some hot guys today.)

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Good News!"
Well it's about time they did something right...I felt his pain all the way....one more step for us and then Mrs. Hobbs will have her perminent green card.

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Good News!"
Yay for him, HD. That's awesome news. *smooch*

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Good News!"
Yay, yay, yay, yay! Wonderful!

Do green monstahs need geen cards?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Good News!"
Great news, HD! Glad to know that the system works correctly (and humanely) sometimes.

A Super Syren Siggie

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Good News!"
Yeah, I remember this! That's greats news, HD!

Rolly made this.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Good News!"
Very good news, indeed. Congrats to him.

Winter decor by Arkie

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Good News!"
Great news, HD! North America needs more decent people working in skilled jobs and I'm glad to see the immigration B.S. has been worked out in his favour.

I lived the immigration carp vicariously through my Slovak sister-in-law who had to jump through all kinds of hoops to permanently settle here. I remember reading about all kinds of criminals who were allowed to enter Canada and live off the welfare rolls while they're giving carp to sis-in-law who speaks 6 languages, is highly-skilled and works in a law office as a translator/paralegal.

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-14-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Good News!"
Yeah!!

I am so glad to hear that! Congrats!

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-14-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Good News!"
That is awesome HD...very happy for him and all your efforts and support you provided to him. *smooch*

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-06, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Good News!"

Yay! And Big Congrats!

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-15-06, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Good News!"
Congrats to him!

The fact that you care so much for your ex and his well-being moves me deeply.

Then again.

I have first-hand experience with how caring and loving you are...

Classic Syren at work!

You WILL be at the OT Nation-wide Peep Meet!
Or ELSE....

01-15-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Good News!"
Thanks, Wanda ... but believe me, I also have lots of "You can just go to hell days" where he is concerned as well. I'm just hoping that this will make him a happier person in general so the next guy has a lot less crap to deal with.

Sigs by Tribephyl and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal

Bobdechemist 3932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-15-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Good News!"
Yahoo!

I guess I better cancel the Bob special letter.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Good News!"
Woo Hoo!!!

I know that can be a long painful process to go through.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Good News!"
Congrats to exBF!

I'm sure he is relieved!

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-16-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Good News!"
Congratulations! on your generosity and your patience and perseverance. Only those of us who have been through a relationship with a foreigner know what this entails.

I went through the immigration process with my ex-husband and believe me, when you sign that Affidavit of Support it's a sobering moment. Good thing you didn't have to marry the dude!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Good News!"
Yay, HD! That is wonderful news.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •