The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vote For The Worst Caricatures At Auction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-23-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vote For The Worst Caricatures At Auction"
http://www.votefortheworst.com/20070523/own_original_vftw_caricatures_bid_today_ebay

Links to all six are there. Five of them are at reasonable prices and I even bid on a couple, but Sanjaya's already over 100. I think Blake was around 25, with everyone else at the minimum level until I put something down for Antonella (just to spark bidding, I actually know Antonella fans) and Sundance (who I want to contend for, Jeremy was just that bad).

I doubt Lakisha gets much, but everything else...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vote For The Worst Caricatures ... StarryLuna 05-24-07 1
   RE: Vote For The Worst Caricatures ... Snidget 05-24-07 2
 RE: Vote For The Worst Caricatures ... zazzy 05-24-07 3
   RE: Vote For The Worst Caricatures ... Snidget 05-24-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-24-07, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vote For The Worst Caricatures At Auction"
The Sundance one made me LOL - he looks so confused.

Why does Phil Stacy look like Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins? I don't remember Phil dressing all goth.

Siggy by tribe

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-07, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vote For The Worst Caricatures At Auction"
While he didn't dress goth he did have a bit of an "undead" look that got him nicknamed Nos-Phil-Atu.

Tribe sprung my spring!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-24-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vote For The Worst Caricatures At Auction"
Sanj is over $200 now. Clever idea to raise money for a web site!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vote For The Worst Caricatures At Auction"
Since I lurk over there.

Most of the money raised will pay the artist that drew them. It's nice when a poor starving artist type can get a bit of money they weren't expecting.

They've been talking about what charity to send the rest to.

Tribe sprung my spring!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •