The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Adobe Acrobat help"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Adobe Acrobat help"
I'm trying to create a manual but need to add and resize some images and/or other pdf into Acrobat Pro 7.0 but for the life of me I can't find the insert tool.

Anyone know how I can do this?

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Adobe Acrobat help RollDdice 01-09-06 1
   RE: Adobe Acrobat help HobbsofMI 01-09-06 2
 RE: Adobe Acrobat help frankz 01-09-06 3
   RE: Adobe Acrobat help HobbsofMI 01-09-06 4
       RE: Adobe Acrobat help frankz 01-09-06 5
 RE: Adobe Acrobat help mysticwolf 01-09-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Adobe Acrobat help"
I dunno, but as a recent graduate of a course in Adobe InDesign, I would do it all there.

PM me if I can help.

Today is the first day of the rest of your week.

01-09-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Adobe Acrobat help"
Well I did most of it in Word but then converted it over because the PDF’s I pulled into Word came through fussy so thought I could pull them into Acrobat cleaner. Now I just can't figure out how to pull them in.

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-09-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Adobe Acrobat help"
I have 6.0 right now and to add full pages go to “Document” then “Pages” and insert your pages where ever you want them. Not sure how to add images or documents within a page though. Hope that helps some.
I can experiment some if you need further help. Let me know.

Wheelie by RollDdice

01-09-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Adobe Acrobat help"
Yes...all it seems that you can add is a full page ....I just want to add some pdf's to the page or images. Or once I add them resize them but can't find any controls for that.

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-09-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Adobe Acrobat help"
I guess a roundabout way you could do that is to convert that specific page(s) to Word. Do your edits in Word then reconvert to PDF and replace that page. Should be an easier way though but that should work if you are in a time crunch (and then you/we can figure out the “proper” way later). I’m playing with it now as I’ll have to do this someday. And I’m going to upgrade to 7.0 also.

Wheelie by RollDdice

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Adobe Acrobat help"
These links might help.

http://www.peacetech.com/phsforms/how_can_i_insert_formatted_text_or_images.htm

http://www.gsw.edu/~oiit/techsupp/acrobat.html (it's about 1/2 way down in "working with pages")

http://www.fox.uwc.edu/iit/helpdesk/handouts/Using%20Adobe%20Acrobat%206.doc (this is for 6.0. The information is on page 2. Note, when I connected it wanted me to enter a username/password. Just hit cancel and it will load.)

A Super Syren Siggie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •