The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mouse set man's house on fire"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mouse set man's house on fire"
Although I think it was a reasonable payback for what he did to the mouse.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/08/mouse.fire.ap/index.html

Imaginary friends by Bob!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mouse set man's house on fire Estee 01-09-06 1
 RE: Mouse set man's house on fire dabo 01-09-06 2
 RE: Mouse set man's house on fire Cygnus X1 01-09-06 3
 RE: Mouse set man's house on fire Das Mole 01-09-06 4
   RE: Mouse set man's house on fire byoffer 01-09-06 7
 RE: Mouse set man's house on fire dragonflies 01-09-06 5
   RE: Mouse set man's house on fire frankz 01-09-06 6
 RE: Mouse set man's house on fire Cyndimaus 01-09-06 8
 RE: Mouse set man's house on fire DSpunk 01-09-06 9
   RE: Mouse set man's house on fire Estee 01-09-06 10
       RE: Mouse set man's house on fire DSpunk 01-09-06 11
           RE: Mouse set man's house on fire ginger 01-10-06 12
               RE: Mouse set man's house on fire DSpunk 01-10-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
In other news, the man's cat was later found trying to work the zipper as it climbed back into its own fur.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
Sadly, this isn't the first time I've heard of this happening, you could substitute cat or hamster or so on. Why anyone would intentionally set a live animal on fire I don't know, it's really sick. And stupid.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
The guy was an idgit for burning leaves in drought-ridden NM in the first place. The headline could have been "Man starts 40,000-square acre blaze" instead.

Who knew NM had leaves?!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-09-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
Poor mouse. What kind of idiot throws a live animal into a fire?

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
Unless of course the "live animal" was a mole. Who was holding a bunch of Survivor Fanatic peeps hostage with the LOD results!!

Then I think that the torching might be justified.

Sig by me. Wish the rider was me!
Just kidding about the torching, Das, but there are some of us still hoping to see results!!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
So is it safe to assume the mouse didn't make it either.

siggie by syren

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-09-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
Probably not, but at least he went out in a blaze of glory.

Wheelie by RollDdice

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-09-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
Reminds me of the movie, "Mouse Hunt" with Nathan Lane in it.

Sigs by Cyg

DSpunk 3270 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DSpunk Click to send private message to DSpunk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
*sigh*

Doesn't anyone know how to properly dispatch a mouse anymore?

Sliced. Again.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
Frisky's been oddly absent from this thread.

01-09-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DSpunk Click to send private message to DSpunk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
Good point.

Veeeeeery suspicious.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
According to FARK, the story has become urban legend. Mouse was dead before being chucked into flames. Had nothing to do with fire.

Letting wind out of sails since 1968.

01-10-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Mouse set man's house on fire"
I was a-Freyed?

Sliced. Again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •