The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"For Shakes the Clown"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-24-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"For Shakes the Clown"
Just to show that there are no hard feelings on my part, I made you a new siggy pic. Someone told me that you get a rise out of flaming people, and I ran accross this cute little pic today, and I thought of you. Not only is it your old siggy pic, but its also kind of a warning for the newer posters, such as myself. Lets them know what they are getting into before they act pretentous. So...here ya go. Hope ya like it Oh, and you might want to re-size it a bit.

*This is, in no way meant as a rude and pretentous post. I honestly and whole-heartedly find this new siggy pic to be adorable and very fitting.

"What are you gonna do? Release the hounds? Or release the bees? Or release the hounds and the bees? Or release the hounds with bees in there mouths, so when they bark they shoot bees?" Homer Simpson
*Crimsyn puts on her fire-safety gear, just in case.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work shou... Teddy_Bear 06-24-02 1
   lol Crimsyn 06-24-02 2
       *But Crimsyn, I'm really Serious !!... Teddy_Bear 06-24-02 3
   RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work ... SherpaDave 06-25-02 4
       RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work ... LadyT 06-25-02 5
           RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work ... SherpaDave 06-25-02 6
               RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work ... LadyT 06-25-02 7
                   RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work ... SherpaDave 06-25-02 8
                       RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work ... Teddy_Bear 06-25-02 9
       RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work ... Drive My Car 06-25-02 10
 RE: For Shakes the Clown ShowMeTheWinner 06-25-02 11
   RE: For Shakes the Clown Crimsyn 06-25-02 12
       RE: For Shakes the Clown SherpaDave 06-25-02 13
           RE: For Shakes the Clown Crimsyn 06-26-02 18
               RE: For Shakes the Clown SherpaDave 06-26-02 19
                   RE: For Shakes the Clown Crimsyn 06-27-02 20
 RE: For Shakes the Clown Outfrontgirl 06-25-02 14
   RE: For Shakes the Clown SherpaDave 06-25-02 15
       like gardening, Dave? Outfrontgirl 06-27-02 21
           RE: like gardening, Dave? Crimsyn 06-27-02 22
               RE: like gardening, Dave? Outfrontgirl 06-27-02 23
                   RE: like gardening, Dave? Crimsyn 06-27-02 24
           RE: like gardening, Dave? Teddy_Bear 06-27-02 25
           Oh my aching back Dianetic 06-27-02 26
           RE: like gardening, Dave? Outfrontgirl 06-27-02 27
               Oh YOUR aching back Dianetic 06-27-02 28
                   RE: Oh YOUR aching back Crimsyn 06-27-02 29
                       Oh no, it's Crimsyn Dianetic 06-27-02 30
                           I am so offended. Crimsyn 06-27-02 31
                               RE: I am so offended. Dianetic 06-27-02 32
                                   RE: I am so offended. Crimsyn 06-27-02 33
                                       Very interesting Dianetic 06-27-02 34
                                           Death to Martha Crimsyn 06-27-02 35
                                               RE: Death to Martha Outfrontgirl 06-27-02 36
                                                   RE: Death to Martha Crimsyn 06-27-02 37
                                                   RE: Death to Martha MakeItStop 06-27-02 39
                                                       RE: Death to Martha Outfrontgirl 06-27-02 41
                                                           RE: Death to Martha MakeItStop 06-28-02 43
                                                           RE: Death to Martha George Tirebiter 06-28-02 44
                                                               Martha MUST die LadyT 06-28-02 45
                                                       RE: Death to Martha Teddy_Bear 06-27-02 42
           Just stunning! Ronnet 06-27-02 38
 Why is Crimsyn so pretentious? Dianetic 06-26-02 16
   RE: She sell seashells by the seash... Teddy_Bear 06-26-02 17
       RE: She sell seashells by the seash... Outfrontgirl 06-27-02 40
           RE: She sell seashells by the seash... Crimsyn 06-28-02 46

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-24-02, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work should be in an Exibit !!!!~~~~~"
Crimsyn, I must say I'm really impressed. First that awesome collage, and now this!!!!. Do you have any of your artwork in a museum somewhere--if not, you should give it serious thought.

I can't believe how many talented peeps we have over here; first Asskicker's brilliant poetry, then Crimsyn's awesome works of art.

Maybe we should have an SBlows talent competition!! Mods are you listening?

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.
|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief

Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

06-24-02, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "lol"
LAST EDITED ON 06-24-02 AT 11:40 PM (EST)

Its nothing special. I do happen to have artwork, real artowrk at home. But its nothing I can post a picture of. My scanner sucks, besides it just weird stuff anyway. My backyard is a real piece of work though. I have most of my artwork displayed out there.

"What are you gonna do? Release the hounds? Or release the bees? Or release the hounds and the bees? Or release the hounds with bees in there mouths, so when they bark they shoot bees?" Homer Simpson

06-24-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*But Crimsyn, I'm really Serious !!!! *"
>Its nothing special.

I beg to differ!!

>I do happen to have artwork, real
>artwork at home.
<

It belongs in a gallery.

>But its nothing I can post a picture of. My scanner sucks, besides it just weird stuff anyway.<

Weird stuff, that people would pay to see; *I* would!!!!

>My backyard is a real piece of work though. I have most of my artwork displayed out there.<

I would love to to see all of it; I think that you're very talented.

P.S. I hope you get your scanner fixed, soon.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

Light a Virtual Candle

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-02, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work should be in an Exibit !!!!~~~~~"
Maybe we should have an SBlows talent competition!! Mods are you listening?

Funny you should mention that. The forum right below this here one serves precisely that purpose and will start getting active one week from today. I hope to have the rules for the 2002 Summer Story Competition posted later tonight.

Click the link! We were Yahoo's Site of the Day! Whoo!
Criminals From the Neck Up

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-02, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work should be in an Exibit !!!!~~~~~"
and you can always click on that link below those sexy eyes
and read those incredibly talented Criminals. You can post anything on there and get it viewed by lots of people.

Hey Dave, I should be your publicity manager

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

06-25-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work should be in an Exibit !!!!~~~~~"
You SHOULD be our publicity manager. But the pay sucks. Come to think of it, during downtimes, the job sucks, too. Or maybe the job is sucking. Or... hell, I dunno. Thanks for the plug, though.

06-25-02, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work should be in an Exibit !!!!~~~~~"
A million things about sucking just went through my head, but I will refrain from repeating them

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

06-25-02, 00:26 AM (EST)
8. "RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work should be in an Exibit !!!!~~~~~"
Well, that was the general idea. Mission accomplished.

06-25-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
9. "RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work should be in an Exibit !!!!~~~~~"
>Well, that was the general idea. Mission accomplished.<

WOW!!!! I am soooh amazed, that you responded so fast.

Light a Virtual Candle

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-02, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ~~~~WOW!!!! Crimsyn--Your Work should be in an Exibit !!!!~~~~~"
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-02 AT 00:40 AM (EST)

Arrrgh Stupid Bug!! I know about the Buttton!!!

Dave, I was gonna say , that WE do have a place to post creative stuff, but I creatively F*cked up LOL

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-25-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: For Shakes the Clown"
Gosh! I must agree with Teddy that the pic is fantastic! What did you use to make that pic? I wanna learn too. Wonderful job Crimsyn! Maybe you can make one siggy pic for me too?

SPECIAL NOTICE TO EVERYONE: If you haven't signed up for the Petition to Mark Burnett yet, please sign up now before our favorite show goes down the ratings toilet. Remember that this site's future rests in our hands now!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

06-25-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: For Shakes the Clown"
Its just a collage basically. I think the program I use is Picture it pro or something like that. Its really simple and user-friendly. I used to have Adobe but my computer crashed and I lost everything.
Basically I just pic out waht I want, then add the pictures together. Like I said, its nothing special. lol

I have a lot of spare time, or used to, so I constantly make up weird stuff. I got a new job today so won't be around in the mornings. Anyway.

Oh and I am registered at Criminals btw. I posted one poem and a few people liked it. I haven't been brave enough to post anything else.

06-25-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
13. "RE: For Shakes the Clown"
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-02 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

That a few people liked it is actually quite a lot right now. We only have 50 registered users as of today, and many of 'em don't check in that often.

So here's a plug for your poem. Everyone should go register at Criminals so they can vote fro Crimsyn's poem in the monthly Bystanders' Choice Awards. Of course, that'd mean you'd have to tell us who you are over there. I'm very happy you decided to post. Now I'm gonna have to try to figure out which poet you are.

Edited to say: if you are who I think you are there, I'd already voted for your poem in its group before I even saw your post mentioning you'd posted there.

06-26-02, 08:39 PM (EST)
18. "RE: For Shakes the Clown"
I'm Hybrid. Is that who you thought?

06-26-02, 11:37 PM (EST)
19. "RE: For Shakes the Clown"
Yep! And embarrassingly, I looked later and realized I hadn't voted in that poll yet. D'oh! But I have now. Hear that, everyone? Go create an account at Criminals and vote for Hybrid's poem!

06-27-02, 02:52 AM (EST)
20. "RE: For Shakes the Clown"
*blushes* I feel stupid. My work isn't that good, and it doesn't exactly make sense. If anyone actually goes and checks it out, only vote on it if you like it. If you think its complete crap, by all means pick one that is actually good. lol

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-02, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: For Shakes the Clown"
Lovely collage, crimsyn,

now where is shakes?
I can bet he will want your help in resizing... cause he frequently proclaims he wants help where technical stuff is concerned. Actually I owe shakes for posting a plea for help with html last year. I learned a lot from the replies.

Dave, I know we have the Creative Writing contest, but what about Visual Arts? I don't know about a contest, but an ARTS & CRAFTS/HOME & GARDEN SHOW might be lots of fun.

*just saying, not volunteering--as is my wont*

06-25-02, 11:03 PM (EST)
15. "RE: For Shakes the Clown"
Actually, we added a Visual Arts category this time around. I'd thought more of painting, photography, etc., but if people wanna show off their interior/exterior design skills, I sure ain't gonna stop 'em.

06-27-02, 03:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "like gardening, Dave?"
Not intending to hijack away from Crimsyn's wonderful art, but since you're talking about visual arts, here are a few garden shots... overviews, not the close-up details...
I'm taking a bunch of pics before I move, enough to bog down a whole thread of my own!

06-27-02, 03:37 AM (EST)
22. "RE: like gardening, Dave?"
Thats an outstanding garden! Is that yours?? Wow, all I have is a small patch of grass inside of a wooden fence to work with. Damn this base housing!!

06-27-02, 03:46 AM (EST)
23. "RE: like gardening, Dave?"
Aww, well when I had very little space and was renting I had a container garden, Crimsyn, and it was nice and pretty mobile, if a bit heavy. I lived in student housing where all I had was a landing where the stairs went down, but it used to cheer people up because they were the only flowers in the whole complex, which looked just like an old barracks.

Yes, this is the garden I have worked on for six years; it was dirt and rubble and weeds when we got it with a few old trees, and now we have sold it, so I'm saying goodbye. Sadly.
I and my son did it together; I did the plants and overall design, and picked out the stone, and he did the paths and patios and added curves and details to them.

*um, obviously we sold the house, and the garden came with*

06-27-02, 03:53 AM (EST)
24. "RE: like gardening, Dave?"
Its outstanding. You did an amazing job. Thats why I'm not putting *too* much effort into making mine beautiful. Being military, there's no telling when we'll get shipped off to a new place. At least it can be nice while I'm here and maybe the family that has it after me will love it and take good care of it. I can't wait until I get a house that I own. Its going to be wonderful.

You should be in the landscaping business. I'd sure hire ya.

06-27-02, 04:01 AM (EST)
25. "RE: like gardening, Dave?"
That's gorgeous, OFG!!!! Simply breathtaking. Can I visit? Just kidding. It really is beautiful 'though.

Light a Virtual Candle

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Oh my aching back"
It sure looks like you've done a lot of work. Can I just take a nap in a shady hammock, drink ice tea, and look at the gold fish? Hard work isn't really my forte.

Looks great. Too bad you can't tak it in the move.
~~~> LRon

06-27-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
27. "RE: like gardening, Dave?"
Sure LRon, you are welcome to have lemonade and use the hammock. The goldfish are hiding at the bottom because the raccoons are after them.

As for aching backs, six months after we got it, it still looked like this pic on left below, even though we had done a ton of work clearing, rototilled and put in a few new plants. Now that is when we were looking for some volunteer labor, but of course none showed up! The right hand pic is 5 years later... and all those stones and blocks had to be carried by hand. The soil was pure heavy clay too.
Ouch! Makes me want an "analgesic" just thinking about those days.

Now I will stop hijacking Crimsyn's thread, although this does bump the thread so Shakes can see it. Wonder why he doesn't come and admire the new pic in his honor? It's all about him, too.

*thanks Crimsyn, Teddy and Lron for their kind words*

06-27-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Oh YOUR aching back"
You did a really wonderful job refurbishing that yard. It's so hard to find good volunteers these days. I don't even want to know how much it cost to do all this not to mention all the time but it was well worth it. I'm sure you hate to leave it.

Those huge trees must have been hard to plant.

~~~> LRon

06-27-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Oh YOUR aching back"
hehe, at least they got to plant trees. For some stupid reason, we aren't allowed to plat trees here. Not even small baby ones, and there is only one tree in my yard. Its a new houseing complex so there are NO trees or anything. I just want to plant some eucaliptis, but they say no.

06-27-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
30. "Oh no, it's Crimsyn"
I didn't hijack your thread. It was OutFrontGirl and SherpaDave that did it. I was just tagging along. They made me do it. I didn't even want to. I just wanted to go to the swimming pool but they called me chicken so I did it too.

~~~> LRon

06-27-02, 03:13 PM (EST)
31. "I am so offended."

lol. I don't care if my thread gets hijacked. I was going to post some picutes of my yard, but the stupid batteries in my digi-cam are dead.

06-27-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
32. "RE: I am so offended."
Oh no. So it's about to turn into a cat fight between girls trying to out do each other with the best yards?

Watch out or Martha Stewart will come on here and scratch all your eyes out. Martha is scary.

~~~> LRon

06-27-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
33. "RE: I am so offended."
lol No fighting here. My garden can't possibly compete. I've only been working on it for a few months and I can't afford to do much to it. Here are a few pics put together that I like. These are my favorite parts of the garden.

06-27-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
34. "Very interesting"
Decorations are always good. Is that a Grecian urn spilling kilos of crack? You might want to clean that up.

Now don't let me catch you girls fighting. Martha will be along shortly as soon as she can get paroled.

~~~> LRon

06-27-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
35. "Death to Martha"
I can't stand that woman.

Anyway, thats just an old pot that I made a long time ago, I finally got around to painting it. The rocks are granite. It looks much better in person. Like I said, I can't compete. My garden is tiny, and I'm not allowed to do much to it. Damn military housing.

06-27-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Death to Martha"
Yeah, Martha's finally getting what's been coming to her!

Crimsyn, your arrangements and photos and the way you collage them are so artistic. I love it. Right now your life is about being mobile. Even though we weren't in the military, my first husband had itchy feet, and we moved THIRTY-NINE times in only 13 years--that's THREE moves per year on average, and with two kids ...

I was 37 before I had lived in a house as long as 5 years.
When we finally got to buy a house, I "dug in" for that very reason. Pent-up gardening desires...

Sorry to agree with your "yard-nazis," but Eucalyptus are BAD trees. They have shallow roots and fall on your house in windstorms and burn like torches. So don't feel bad that you can't have one.

You're in Texas right? It must be hot without any trees in your neighborhood. I would probably just buy an umbrella... they do allow umbrellas, don't they? You could make it artistic even...

Dianetic, stop telling on me and Dave. We will get you for this. If you want to play, that's fine, but tattle-taling won't make you any friends.
*gives LRon some more lemonade to show I'm just kidding*

06-27-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Death to Martha"
37 moves! OMH! I would absolutely hate that. We've been stuck at this base for almost 3 years now. He has to go overseas a lot, but I can't go with him.

The collages are really simple and its easier than posting 5 different pictues. I just have way too much spare time on my hands lately. lol

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-27-02, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Death to Martha"
Poor, poor Martha. She's just misunderstood. bwahahaha

Now, you know, GT nic-named me Martha, so I'm a little sensitive about this! Martha would NOT take part in insider trading. And she would NEVER be unkind to anyone. <snicker>

06-27-02, 05:09 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Death to Martha"
Ha ha I remember when you first showed up MIS. GT thought you were a regular trying out a new ID and accused you of having a fake sweet butter-wouldn't melt in my mouth Martha Stewart voice.

So you posted this pic to torture her. Didn't AyaK ask you to burn that pic (or the cyber-equivalent of burning it)?

So what IS your position on insider trading? I need a good tip.
Just asking.

*just to tick MIS off--SHE designed THE MOST fantastic garden I have ever seen pics of, and she really should SHARE
In fact, I will just call her Martha until she puts out...*

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Death to Martha"
In fact, I will just call her Martha until she puts out
OMG! OFG is asking me to put out! ROFL Maybe this should be a private conversation!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-28-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Death to Martha"
It's TRUE! MIS has been a troublemaker from the start! But I have since learned that she's more from MY school of thought than from Martha's--Martha Stewart WISHES she was us! Unlike her, WE do it all WITHOUT assistants and flunkies. She's actually a know-nothing hack who was simply clever enough to marry for money, and parlay that into a bogus empire. Can't say I'm surprised she's taken a fall--only that it took so long. (And I know she's quick to say she hasn't fallen yet, but damn. . . when even David Letterman peppers his show with jokes at your expense, how safe ARE you?)

And I have to second the garden pix request--you KNOW that if OFG has declared you a gardening genius, it MEANS something. And rightfully so!

As for the rest of this silly thread. . . I can't begin to comment on everything that's amused me. (Damn that short-term!) LRon has cracked me up as usual, several talented newbies I need to get to know better, even Roni has popped in to crack me up. And above all, that lousy Clown. . . Fickle DAW that he is, you just know he's waiting for the call to reach a fever pitch before he deigns to grace us with his presence. Yes, you're supposed to leae your audience wanting more--but if they have to beg too long or loudly, they'll soon reach a point where they don't give a damn.

Or maybe he's not trying to be cute at all--maybe he's busy poring over the old Martha Stewart Living magazines, trying to decide how to coordinate his new apartment!

GT

Art is making something out of nothing and selling it. -Frank Zappa (yep, I think he was talking about Martha when he said this!)

06-28-02, 08:55 PM (EST)
45. "Martha MUST die"
She told me to buy Worldcom stock

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

06-27-02, 11:28 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Death to Martha"
>Poor, poor Martha.
She's just misunderstood.
bwahahaha
<

Hey Make IT Stop, I saw an E True Hollywood story about Martha, a few months ago.

Her daughter can't stand her, her ex-husband won't talk to her, even her own brother despises her, and if that's not enought--she was aparently voted the least popular person in her home town!!!!

Everyone they interviewed, basically called her one of the coldest persons they've ever had the mis-fourtune to know.

Don't worry MIS, everyone loves you here; I'm sure you'd never be anything like Martha.

> Martha would NOT take part in insider trading. And she would NEVER be unkind to anyone. <snicker><

No, Martha's wayy too ethical to be involved with anything nasty or underhanded like that.

Light a Virtual Candle

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-02, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Just stunning!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-02 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

So beautiful! Boggles my mind to think what you will be creating in Hawaii. Please keep us posted.

woo - this went so far down. OFG I was talking about your garden.

06-26-02, 00:31 AM (EST)
16. "Why is Crimsyn so pretentious?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-02 AT 01:44 AM (EST)

First she posts a pretentious opinion about Moulin Rouge with all the pretentiousness of a pretentious person, then she makes this pretentious thread with some ostentatiously pretentious presentations. Don't pretend that your pretentious personality isn't contagious.

Edited because I forgot to say how nice her art is for someone pretentiously handicapped.

THERE IS NO EMOTICON FOR HOW I'M FEELING - Comicbook guy
~~~> LRon

06-26-02, 01:16 AM (EST)
17. "RE: She sell seashells by the seashore: ROTFLMAF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>First she posts a pretentious opinion about "Moulin Rougue" with all the pretentiousness of a pretentious person, then she makes this pretentious thread with some ostentatiously pretentious presentations. Don't pretend that your pretentious isn't contagious.<

Dianetic--sorry, LRon, are you now egregiously embellishing and elucidating, or evocatively and eloquently evincing us, into believing that you are ipso facto now the enigmatically ebullient, enigmatic, and expedient enchantment?

>THERE IS NO EMOTICON FOR HOW
>I'M FEELING
- Comicbook guy

Will those do?
>~~~> LRon

Btw, LRon, I consulted a Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms to aid me, in my pretentiously pretensious post. The Roget's Thesuarus, also come s highly reccomended.

Light a Virtual Candle

06-27-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
40. "RE: She sell seashells by the seashore: ROTFLMAF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
To truly GET the spirit of LRon's purely "pretentious" post, you have to visualize the spit popping out of his mouth with every "P" sound. Then you can see why it's funny.

Let's not knock PRETENTIONS.
For one thing, when you knock hard on them they fall over and scrape their knees and then you have to find the EGO BANDAIDS, which in my experience are way overpriced--like sports cars.

*A day without pretention is like a day without Shakes--ho-hum*
*waves fondly at Roni up there*

06-28-02, 11:05 PM (EST)
46. "RE: She sell seashells by the seashore: ROTFLMAF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>To truly GET the spirit of
>LRon's purely "pretentious" post, you
>have to visualize the spit
>popping out of his mouth
>with every "P" sound.
>Then you can see why
>it's funny.
>*A day without pretention is like
>a day without Shakes--ho-hum*

ROFL. I can just imagine LRon sputtering like Daffy Duck.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •