The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob is not a happy camper"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-28-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob is not a happy camper"
Before tonight, the word F### was every other word out of their mouths, after tonight, for Robert it is every word. Oh is this boy not happy. He said they "should have gotten rid of all the B#tc###". He is terrible. Jee is trying to calm him down. Won't talk to Ali, even though both guys admit it was the best move for her. It is actually quite funny.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I don't blame him... SurvivinDawg 08-28-03 1
   RE: I don't blame him... SaphireLady 08-28-03 2
       RE: I don't blame him... SurvivinDawg 08-28-03 3
           RE: I don't blame him... managerr 08-28-03 14
       RE: I don't blame him... nailbone 08-28-03 5
           RE: I don't blame him... StephD 08-28-03 7
   RE: I don't blame him... nailbone 08-28-03 4
       The (c/w/b) story... SurvivinDawg 08-28-03 10
   RE: I don't blame him... AZ_Leo 08-28-03 8
       RE: I don't blame him... true 08-28-03 9
   RE: I don't blame him... Bucky Katt 08-28-03 12
       RE: I don't blame him... SurvivinDawg 08-28-03 18
           RE: I don't blame him... Bucky Katt 08-28-03 22
   RE: I don't blame him... bb4fan 08-28-03 16
       RE: I don't blame him... AZ_Leo 08-28-03 17
       RE: I don't blame him... SurvivinDawg 08-28-03 20
           RE: I don't blame him... bb4fan 08-28-03 23
               RE: I don't blame him... SurvivinDawg 08-29-03 26
                   RE: I don't blame him... Bucky Katt 08-29-03 30
   RE: I don't blame him... LadyT 08-28-03 25
       RE: I don't blame him... SurvivinDawg 08-29-03 27
 Erika will win Jims02 08-28-03 6
   RE: Erika will win ginger 08-28-03 11
       RE: Erika will win Bucky Katt 08-28-03 13
           RE: Erika will win BriarRosie 08-28-03 15
               RE: Erika will win bb4fan 08-28-03 19
                   RE: Erika will win SurvivinDawg 08-28-03 21
           RE: Erika will win Violet Nyte 08-28-03 24
 RE: Rob is not a happy camper SaphireLady 08-29-03 28
   RE: Rob is not a happy camper SurvivinDawg 08-29-03 29
       RE: Rob is not a happy camper SaphireLady 08-29-03 31
           RE: Rob is not a happy camper AZ_Leo 08-29-03 32
               RE: Rob is not a happy camper SaphireLady 08-29-03 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-03, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I don't blame him..."
Robert has every right to feel down... he's fought hard against impossible odds, and after coming this far, is going to fall short, while they lying, duplicitous women Alison, Jun and Erika are apparently going to go farther and one will win.

In the first place, Big Brother 4 screwed him over badly (the term "broke it off" comes to mind) by putting him and only FOUR other Ex's in the House against EIGHT Originals who immediately aligned to remove him and his fellow Ex's. Robert and the Dream Team fought hard against these impossible odds, and I commend them for that.

On one Feeds transcript, I read where Robert and Jee were complaining that they didn't even apply for this show, and now they have to sit around waiting for the inevitable. I'd be using the F-word too, if I were them.

Lastly, I'd be using the F-word and a whole lot more in Alison's general direction for her ugly betrayal. He's not talking to her, and that's taking the high road. IF it were me, I'd be calling her every name I could think of and making life in that house a miserable, living Hell for every one of those women.

It's also not funny. For me, BB4 has lost all interest. I don't care to see lying, backstabbing witches (c/w/b) win half a million dollars like this, after they and the producers thorougly screwed over the Ex's in the first place, then manipulated the show blatantly to this point. No, I see no humor in that at all.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-28-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I don't blame him..."
Dawg, while I understand that you feel upset and betrayed, I think that I must remind you that this is a game. While I never liked the X factor for lots of reasons, I think that these people, the X's, may not have known it was their X's in the house but if BB comes hunting you down and asking you to join I sure would have had bells going off in my head. That they did not is on them. They wanted the money, no one forced them and It is not like the 8 really stuck together.

Ali made the best move she could have made last night. The only thing I have against Ali, and surprise I am actually fixing to say something against her, she went out into backyard and tried to tell the guys that if she had won HOH she would not have put them up, that Jack just made her feel weird or something like that. I know that she is still trying to keep a certain amount of options open but she needs to realize that that just isn't going to work at this time. Also she really did tell Jee who she was voting for, he just would not listen and threatened her. That was the wrong move. Threaten anyone and they will come back with a knife at you. At least in this game not in real life.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-28-03, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I don't blame him..."
Dawg, while I understand that you feel upset and betrayed, I think that I must remind you that this is a game.

Oh, I don't feel betrayed, and the only "upset" I feel is that the producers have manipulated the game so obviously, and that takes the fun out of watching the gameplay.

Nothing these bastiges are doing is going to affect me IRL. I really couldn't care less about any of them.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-28-03, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I don't blame him..."
"Oh, I don't feel betrayed, and the only "upset" I feel is that the producers have manipulated the game so obviously, and that takes the fun out of watching the gameplay".

C'mon Dawg, I've seen you on all the other boards, of course this edition was blatantly manipulated, just like every edition of BB has been blatantly manipulated. Just like every other reality show is manipulated! (With the possible exception of TAR) I just am numb to the whole process now....

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I don't blame him..."
she
>went out into backyard and
>tried to tell the guys
>that if she had won
>HOH she would not have
>put them up, that Jack
>just made her feel weird
>or something like that.
>
She told them that he is a pervert and kept looking at her in the shower, yet another of her out-and-out character-defaming lies. Kinda like the "Nathan is gay" stuff.

Can't stand her!!! For Ali to win would be the greatest travesty of all! I'd pick Jun over Ali (though not by much)!

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

StephD 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StephD Click to send private message to StephD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I don't blame him..."
Nailbone, I totally agree with you. I can't stand Ali either. IMHO, her winning the game would be the abolute worst thing that could happen.

Do you think if it came down to her and anyone else in the house that the outher HG would vote for her to win? I seriously hope not!

I have to admit that I am really rooting for Robert to win it all. He has really grown on me over the last several weeks (nervous ticks and all)

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I don't blame him..."

>(c/w/b)

What does this mean? I've seen you use it before, but forgot to ask.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

08-28-03, 11:24 AM (EST)
10. "The (c/w/b) story..."
>(c/w/b)
What does this mean? I've seen you use it before, but forgot to ask.

Ah, yes. To make a short story long: When I was an astute student at UGA, we had a campus computer system called MUSIC 5.2, which computer science people used for their programs, and others of us found we could have mail accounts upon, and even had a bulliten board and stuff. There were terminals in many of the dorms, the libraries, and various other buildings.

The text editor for MUSIC in some applications used certain shorthand commands. After pointing to a certain line, typing in "c/Dog/Dawg" would change every instance of "Dog" to "Dawg" in that line.

Well, the word b!+c# would get your account deactivated, so people would write "witch (c/w/b)" which meant to change the "w" in "witch" to "b".

And, being the Old-School, old-fashioned Dawg that I am, I've just flashbacked and kept using that abbreviation...

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-28-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I don't blame him..."
I have to disagree about Robert (you and I disagreeing? what a surprise ), especially in reading the feeds.

Justin and Jee fought against the odds to get to this point but Rob has just come along for the ride. His attitude drives me nuts. When things are not going his way he turns into a whiny two year old, crying (literally) and talking about giving up. Numerous times it has been Jee or Justin that would talk him down, so to speak. When things seem to be going his way his arrogance blinds him to anything that may go against how he wants the world to be. Jee was able to figure out what was going to happen from conversations that included Robert but Robert refused to see.

I don't consider his actions of going into the back yard and railing against the wh**es and bi**hes over and over taking the high road. This isn't the first time he has displayed highly misogynist behavior. Jee, on the other hand, took it for what it was, Ali's best move at this point in the game.

Sure there has been manipulation, lying, and backstabbing but as we said for so many other reality shows, it's a game and they put themselves in this position willingly.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I don't blame him..."
I completely agree. Robert is one of the "poorest sports" in reality tv history. He acts visibly elated when the "dream team" wins, and he becomes a pouting, swearing, jerk when he loses.

As arrogant as Jee has acted, he pales in comparison to Robert. Robert is a horrible game player, as he has no "game face" at all.

*boggle*

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-03, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I don't blame him..."
Oh give me a break.

Robert has every right to feel down... he's fought hard against impossible odds

The odds weren't imposssible. Robert and his allies made some bad moves (especially early on) that caused them to be outnumbered early on and couldn't come back. Taking Scott & Amanda out of the equation, after the first week it was 7-4 against the exs. So then Jee (the idiot) puts up one of the exs with Erika! Duh! By that week, Dana had already defected to their side so if Jee had done the non-idiotic thing and put up two "Originals" then it would have been a 5-5 split. Robert and his allies would have had even odds and they would have had better competitors for the HOH competitions (Justin, Jee, Dana) so it is quite possible that they could have dominated.

If it were me, I'd be calling her every name I could think of and making life in that house a miserable, living Hell for every one of those women.

Its part of the game. If you don't expect this to happen then you are naive.

It's also not funny. For me, BB4 has lost all interest.

You've made it clear from the beginning that you were cheering for the so called Dream Team and it sounds to me like you are being a poor loser just like Robert is.

I don't think those guys played the game that well. When they won HOH they were extremely arrogant and when they lost HOH they pouted like two year olds. Also, making such a show about the 3 of them made them gigantic targets - they are reaping the rewards of their poor game play.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

08-28-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I don't blame him..."
Robert and his allies made some bad moves (especially early on) that caused them to be outnumbered early on and couldn't come back.

Yeah, their first bad move was walking in the door. They were outnumbered 8-5 from the start.

So then Jee (the idiot) puts up one of the exs with Erika!

Totally agree. The Ex's had no idea they were targets from the minute they walked in, and they received an instant education with that vote.

I will say, however, that Michelle wasn't mentally or emotionally prepared to play this game, and her leaving was probably a good thing in the long run.

Its part of the game. If you don't expect this to happen then you are naive.

Of course I expect this to happen!!! But this doesn't take away from what I said before...

You've made it clear from the beginning that you were cheering for the so called Dream Team and it sounds to me like you are being a poor loser just like Robert is.

'Course. It's natural to be down when the team you're rooting for loses. If Georgia loses to Clemson Saturday, I'll definitely be down.

This one was of special "interest losing" value because the endgame is fairly well decided now, and it looks like either disgusting Jun or disgusting Alison or almost-as-disgusting Erika is going to win.

P.S. Show me a "good" loser and I'll show you a LOSER.

I don't think those guys played the game that well. When they won HOH they were extremely arrogant and when they lost HOH they pouted like two year olds. Also, making such a show about the 3 of them made them gigantic targets - they are reaping the rewards of their poor game play.

I think Justin played fairly well. And he was a target (and a big one) through simply being a good player, from the minute he walked in the door, down 8-5 at that.

I agree that Jee has played the game horribly, just horribly.

But I think that Robert has played okay... won two GPOVs. The only fault for him, IMHO, is that he didn't try to stay in that cage longer.

08-28-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I don't blame him..."
I will say, however, that Michelle wasn't mentally or emotionally prepared to play this game

Agreed, but she would have been good for the Not-So-Dream Team to keep around and have taken out before themselves like Dana was.

P.S. Show me a "good" loser and I'll show you a LOSER.

Doesn't matter if you are a good loser or a bad loser you are still a loser. True character is shown in times of adversity and when things were adverse for Jee and especially Robert they whined like 2 year olds. I wouldn't lump Justin in with them - he handled himself very well.

I think Justin played fairly well. And he was a target (and a big one) through simply being a good player

Agreed, the only thing Justin could have done better is made himself seem less of a threat.

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I don't blame him..."
Dawg, you know I don't think BB has manipulated or rigged anything, but I agree with you completely about it being unfair for the exs to come into the house at such a disadvantage. It was very unfair.

However, I don't believe that BB imagined the original 8 ganging up on the exes before they even knew who the exes were. Remember, sex sells - and BB made an obvious attempt at using sexual tension to draw interest this year. All the HG are single and have some degree of sex appeal, and that's the angle BB was pushing this year. Even Jack is the hansome, distinguished, single gentleman rather than the fat, married, older guy. So I think BB put the exes in there to create sexual tension, and the producers are probably disappointed that the alliances came together the way they did. Fighting pairs, or perhaps pairs making up, would have been a lot more entertaining that 8 vs 5.

If I'm right, it might have been best for all 13 HG to gather in front and enter the house at the same time. This would have created immediate tension - before the introductions of strangers there would be the "what-the-#@&%-are-you-doing-here?s"! Ten people would have been HG with exes, rather than 8 originals and 5 exes. We might have seen Nathan and Justin become friends, or something like that, rather than see Nathan committing to evict Justin before he even knew him.

So I deffinately agree that the exes got a bad deal, but I think it was because the originals vs exes war developed rather than the tension between the pairs of exes.

One additional thought - does anyone have a better idea than I what Jun will do. She is such a snake, and I'm not convinced that she won't still betray the girls. This is the week she has to declair and get off the fence, but I'm not sure if she'll put Jee and Robert up, or Erika and Alison. Either way, she's committed to that alliance, and that alliance will have a 2-out-of-3 chance at HOH next week. She may believe her chances are better with the guys than with the girls. Whaddayathink?

08-28-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I don't blame him..."
I think the mistake was taking so much time and including a competition with the original 8 before bringing in the exes. It gave some time for initial bonding. If they wanted the element of surprise to occur in the house itself, they should have brought the second group in within minutes.

As for Jun I think she is fully aware of the fact that her best chance in the finals is with Ali. That would mean sticking with the girls.

08-28-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: I don't blame him..."
I agree with your comments, bb4fan, to a point, but also diverge from you at some points.

Agreed that the producers want sexual tension... and got it big-time with David and Amanda. They also wanted the real tension of Ex's in the house. But I don't see how they could NOT have considered that the Ex's would immediately become a target.

In the early stages, alliances aren't yet formed, people don't know each other, it's feel-out time. People are looking for that discriminator that makes it easy to single someone out for possible elimination.

In BB2, Nicole's early attitude with the Chill team got her noticed. But there was another factor: the backlash against the Chill team and THEIR attitude. This bonded Nicole and Hardy and Bunky and Kent by default...

In BB3, Lori presented herself as an immediate target, but there was also a secondary situation: The first six out of the trees in the food competition formed an early alliance. It later failed to other alliances (Danielle/Jason), but it was there.

In all the Big Brothers, older people are quickly singled out. Cheryl in BB2 was put up as a pawn, but got eliminated (fortunately for her and her breast cancer detection). Kent was an early target and lasted a short while. In BB3, Gerry was an early target, and lasted for some small time, but was fairly quickly eliminated. In BB4 it was Jack. He was technically single, but very much a family man, so not much sexual tension with him. He's lasted longer than any other old person, but he was nominated fairly early on.

My point in all this: By sending in 5 (originally meant to be 4) Ex's into the house, that immediately becomes a rallying point for an alliance (as Scott engineered before going postal), and instantly targets the weaker side. Why the BB people could not or did not see this, I do not comprehend... unless they wanted it that way. Even the way the Ex's were introduced... a good bit of time later... as a group... with bed passes to kick out Originals... all this pointed to segregate Originals from Ex's.

One additional thought - does anyone have a better idea than I what Jun will do.

I don't know for sure what Jun will do, but I think we can reasonably deduce what she SHOULD do.

1. Her ONLY chance to win is to be against Alison. Of course, Jun is so blindingly full of herself and has such a sense of self-importance, that she'd be totally shocked to find out that ANYONE would consider voting against her. But if she sees the woods in spite of the trees, she'll see that her only chance is against Alison.

2. If Jun nominates Alison and Erika and one of them goes, and the OTHER wins HOH, then it's over for Jun. For example: Jun noms Alison/Erika. Alison is evicted for her betrayal of the DT. Erika wins HOH. Erika remembers Jun's betrayal of her and Alison. Erika noms Jee and Jun. Guess who Robert is going to cast his single, deciding vote for, hmmm???

And in reaching the Final 3, either guy will take the other over Jun, and if she wins HOH, she'd lose to either Robert or Jee for the Green Dollar Bills.

3. However, if Jun nominates the two guys, one of them is gone no matter what. The other only has a 1-3 chance of getting HOH. If Robert gets HOH, he'd definitely put up Alison, and probably Erika. Jun would be safe. If Jee wins HOH, he'd likely put up Alison and Erika. Even if Jun goes up, she's the less likely to get voted out. And of course, if one of the girls wins HOH, the other guy is the target for elimination. From there, the final HOH is the deciding factor and Jun will have her chances.

So, if she can see it, her best chances lie with the girls.

08-28-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I don't blame him..."
Great points, Dawg, and I can't disagree. I had forgotten about the bed passes, and that does tend to suggest that BB wanted the 8 vs 5. Let me put it this way - if BB wanted to create the 8 vs 5, I think they were foolish. It would have been a lot better show letting the pairs work out their own situations, making alliances based on things other than when they came into the house.

The exes obviously got a bad deal, but I'm not sure it was great, for instance, that Scott, Nathan, and Jack were compelled to align. I could see Nathan better with Justin and Robert, Scott better with Dana and Alison, and Jack better with David, Erika, Jee (his morals are really closer to Jack's than to whiney Robert), and Michelle (who needed a mature influence, despite the fact that David would be in this alliance). These combinations are just my opinion, and I certainly may be wrong, but my point is that the originals were also driven into an alliance that was not natural.

And my point with Jun is that I'm not convinced that she's not just plain stupid. I agree with everything you said, but remember how many times in the DR she announced how wonderful she is? Regardless of what the best move is, Jun is capable of turning on anyone, and I'm not convinced that she won't choose to side with Jee. I'm sure she thinks that everyone loves her and she'll get the jury vote against anyone. Plus, she's such a priss, and the trip to NY may convince her even further that she's God's gift. She might decide she doesn't want to share the limelight with the girls. Just my thoughts, but I wouldn't feel totally safe until the nominations if I were Alison and Erika.

08-29-03, 06:53 AM (EST)
26. "RE: I don't blame him..."
Let me put it this way - if BB wanted to create the 8 vs 5, I think they were foolish.

Totally agree. I think their ideas with the whole Ex's thing failed miserably.

The exes obviously got a bad deal, but I'm not sure it was great, for instance, that Scott, Nathan, and Jack were compelled to align.

As I was saying (or trying to say) in my above post, these early alliances are formed out of convenience and some discriminating factor. In BB2, Chill Team was formed early, and the anti-Chill team also formed early, and set the tone. In BB3, the first 6 out of the trees formed an alliance... but (like you suggested indirectly above) this was not a "natural" alliance.

So, some of the early alliances aren't very natural, and some are. My point was that Originals allying early was a very natural thing to happen early, and the BB people should've realized that. By default, once educated by the Michelle vote, the Ex's realized how they were targets... and were virtually FORCED to ally and FORCED to consider the Originals their "enemies" (in the game sense). Yes, Dana switched sides (IMHO a good deal) and Jun and Alison played both sides, but the point is that "Originals vs. Ex's" was something any of us could've predicted before the game started (had we known that first twist).

Just my thoughts, but I wouldn't feel totally safe until the nominations if I were Alison and Erika.

Totally agree with you about everything you said about Jun. However, in another thread, I did outline a possible path for Jun to take if she wants to preserve her alliance with Jee for one more round (at least)... even with Alison having the GPOV. This involves Jun putting up Robert against Alison, and if Alison uses GPOV, putting up Erika. Robert will, of course, be voted out, but this is the only way to save Jee... and the other girls would probably not like that scenario. (Note: I'm not saying this *will* happen; in fact, I don't expect it to. I'm just pointing out the possibility.)

08-29-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
30. "RE: I don't blame him..."
I agree with everything in your post except this:

By default, once educated by the Michelle vote, the Ex's realized how they were targets... and were virtually FORCED to ally and FORCED to consider the Originals their "enemies" (in the game sense).

After Michelle was evicted, the only exs left were Jee, Robert and Justin who had formed a bond and alliance since the day they walked in the door. So to say they were forced into an alliance after that eviction would be incorrect as they already were an alliance.

Like I explained earlier, I too think the exs had a disadvantage coming in but I also think that if they played smart they could have overcome that - the biggest example being the second week when Jee (an ex) was HOH and Michelle (another ex) was evicted. Ever since then they have been outnumbered and unable to catch up.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I don't blame him..."
Alison is lying and cheating, just like a former winner of this game. Everyone knew Will was doing it, yet they all kept him on. He told Hardy and Nicole he would keep them. Ali told Jee and Robert the same thing. I just see it that she is playing the same way as Will, except he was just funnier about it. Jun knew that she wouldn't get as far as third with those two. Why shouldn't she try for higher with the girls?

Oh well, I think Erika will win anyway

08-29-03, 06:59 AM (EST)
27. "RE: I don't blame him..."
The main differences between Will and Alison:

1) Will won no competitions (that I can think of). He definitely never won HOH. Alison has won competitions.

2) Will made it no secret that he was lying all over the place. Alison has tried to keep that a secret. As a corollary, Will was carefree and freewheeling about the whole thing, but Alison is not.

3) Will was nominated something like FIVE times, but survived them all. The biggest one was where Hardy stupidly evicted Bunky instead of Will. Will REALLY should've been gone at least twice.

By way of contrast, Alison was nominated once, and then her nomination was vetoed by Nathan. She's never really been an immediate target. Although one might compare Jee's non-nomination of Alison last week to be comparable to Bunky/Will above, to me it's not quite the same.

P.S. Unless Erika wins the final HOH, I think it will be Alison and Jun in the finals. And it looks to me like that is what the producers want (drama in the Jury Room, etc.).

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Erika will win"
I don't know why, but it seems like BB *wants* Erika to win. Look at it demographically. She's the oldest, most mature person in the house, so the most older folks would be happy with an Erika win (esp over Alison). But she also LOOKS young, attracting the younger audience too. She's the Big Brother's version of Demi Moore. Kinda.

I think BB's gonna have another endurance challenge for the Final 3. But I don't know who could possibly win an endurance one...

A 2003 IceCat original

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Erika will win"
I know this is irrational, but I think her resemblance to last year's winner means she won't win this year.

08-28-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Erika will win"
Resemblance in what way? Age? Gender? Personality? I don't see Erika as being that similar to Lisa.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-28-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Erika will win"
Looks and personality. Definitely a resemblance. I think of all them left in the house, I have the most respect for Erica.

That's why I'm rooting for her to win.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

08-28-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Erika will win"
Agree, and my second favorite would be Jee. He's very young (4 years younger than Jun), and hasn't always played well or smart, but he's the only one other than Erika who's showed any character. I think it was not the best thing to do, but I think his taking the veto deal was a strategy move rather than a demonstration of his disrespect for others. He's been foolish at times, but I'd rather have him on my side rather than Robert, Jun, or Alison.

And wow, I lost some respacet for Nathan last night. He said he hoped Alison would enter the jury house so that he'd have some snuggle action. Gosh, is that pathetic.

08-28-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Erika will win"
And wow, I lost some respacet for Nathan last night. He said he hoped Alison would enter the jury house so that he'd have some snuggle action. Gosh, is that pathetic.

It's not only pathetic, imagine how Nathan would feel (and look) when Alison comes in the house and starts fooling with Justin, trying to get him away from her arch-enemy, Dana! Both girls fighting over Justin, and Nathan sitting in the corner, neglected.

At best, he'd get to watch...

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Erika will win"
When I first saw Erika, I thought, "Wow! Lisa!"

I think it's the hair, mostly, and the body-structure.
Now that David and Jack are gone (my two favorites) I really don't care who wins, as long as it's not Alison.

08-29-03, 08:33 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Rob is not a happy camper"
If Jun nominates Erika and Ali, Ali will use her POV and Robert will go up and it will be bye bye who? Robert? or Erika? If Jun nominates Erika and Robert, think Ali will use POV on Erika (they have truely had a bonding couple of days) and Jee will go against Robert and Erika and Ali will vote out Jee cause he is stronger and because they both have gotten to know Robert better (he has laid on the nice side) plus it will be decided by Erika and Ali who goes out in this senario and Ali KNOWS Jun and Jee have a special aliance.

The best way BB can handle this is have Jun come back in and have to make her noms right away, not talk, first. Won't happen, BB wants conflict, but it would be the best way to handle it.

08-29-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Rob is not a happy camper"
I was thinking that BB4 might have Jun come back and do the nominations without knowing who the GPOV holder is. That would certainly be a twist on the game.

08-29-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Rob is not a happy camper"
I agree Dawg that would be the way to handle it, only problem is how would they, BB, do this. Ali or Erika or both would manage to get to Jun and tell her who got POV so I don't see this as working. While I would love it too just don't see it happening.

08-29-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Rob is not a happy camper"
If they bring her back in through the diary room they could have the box and keys waiting for her. She makes her selections and as soon as she walks out they do the nomination ceremony. She wouldn't have seen anyone before hand.

08-29-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Rob is not a happy camper"
Okay, I can see what you are saying. Just wondering if BB would do it this way. Although I do believe that by Jun getting to be out of the house for a couple of days, the MTV awards, red carpet, new clothes (had to give her clothes cause she took nothing with her), all kinds of little perks, this should mean that yes, she also loses certain things, like a chance to win POV, yes she could get it by default, and a no chance to talk with everyone, just nominate. However am not sure BB will see it that way. They may want her to have a chance to talk with everyone before putting people up. Anyway, can't wait to see.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •