The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More Clips for Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-10-02, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More Clips for Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-02 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

My computer doesn't exactly load the webpages to the most updated posts so I apologize if the clips here have already been posted. Here are more clips (I miss Bungler):

But the pic that really caught my eye is:

Is that KATHY kissing with one of her tribe members?????????!!!!!

I almost fell from my chair! The pic looked really blurry so please say that it isn't Kathy in that pic!

OMG!!! So it seems that the second romance isn't between Gina and Hunter after all. It's between Robert(?) and Kathy!!! (silent SCREAM). Bravo to MB for hiding this secret romance! It all makes sense! Pat said in her interview that there was no love connection between Gina and Hunter even though they were attracted to each other while JP and MB said that there were 2 romances on the island.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: More Clips for Episode 3 izaown 03-10-02 1
 RE: More Clips for Episode 3 Alpengeist 03-10-02 2
 RE: More Clips for Episode 3 Hylia 03-10-02 3
   RE: More Clips for Episode 3 MeToo 03-10-02 4
   RE: More Clips for Episode 3 Bebo 03-11-02 9
 RE: More Clips for Episode 3 BaquaR13 03-10-02 5
 RE: More Clips for Episode 3 Drive My Car 03-10-02 6
 RE: More Clips for Episode 3 Bungler 03-10-02 7
   RE: More Clips for Episode 3 ShowMeTheWinner 03-11-02 10
   RE: More Clips for Episode 3 wendyp 03-11-02 13
       RE: More Clips for Episode 3 TheWanderer 03-11-02 16
 RE: More Clips for Episode 3 Jane403 03-10-02 8
   RE: More Clips for Episode 3 literock 03-11-02 11
       Rotu wins IC again??? cowboyroo 03-11-02 12
           HUNTER MikeD 03-11-02 14
               A Kiss or a Whisper shelriz 03-11-02 15
                   This is my opinion Wacko Jacko 03-11-02 17
 Clip 26 +27 Seyz 03-11-02 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

izaown 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-02, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail izaown Click to send private message to izaown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
I think it's Kathy with Robert! Euwww...

Alpengeist 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-10-02, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpengeist Click to send private message to Alpengeist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
Thanks a ton, ShowMeTheWinner! Through your clips, I have come to realize that Kathy not only runs her mouth too much, she likes to fall in love with people on a game/reality show. Anyway, I think it is Kathy and Robert.

Alp

Hylia 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hylia Click to send private message to Hylia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
I've just viewed the video at the CBS site (click on the little video icon next to "Next Week on Survivor"). That kiss between Kathy(?) and Robert looks like nothing more than a quick social kiss. Seeing it on video rather than captured in a still frame makes a big difference. Those who also see the video, what do you think?

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
Agree, Hylia. Also, it's definitely some kind of raft building challenge, but could the challenge also have something to do with that shark?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-02, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
> That kiss between Kathy(?)
>and Robert looks like nothing
>more than a quick social
>kiss.

Saw the commercial, and I agree that it is a quick social kiss, and it's definitely Kathy.

Could this be an indication that she is starting to adapt and try to fit in with her tribe? Obviously, she is starting to get the "credit" she craves, so the dynamics are changing.

This may also be showing us one of the Rotu alliances. We don't have a whole lot of info on those yet.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-02, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
Maybe it is a We-did-it-won-the-challenge-congratulations-kind-of-kiss? EWWWWWWWWWWW, but maybe not!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-02, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"

Whatever it is, it looks really icky.
So what else do we get from this, Hunter seems highlighted. Does that look like a bad sign for him?

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-02, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
Vidcaps of the previously seen Web preview. They haven't shown the whole thing yet (i.e. the underwater shots of Hunter, which might reveal some challenge details). I'll get those as soon as I can.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-11-02, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
Thanks always for the great clips Bungler
Anyway even though the Kathy-Robert kiss may last only in a fraction of a second, you can't deny that there may be something more to it. JP said that there were two romances on the island and at least one couple was open about it (Sarah and Rob presumably). Kathy and Robert may be the less open couple. Besides, don't you think that it's Kathy holding Robert's hand here? (Up for debate. It could be Zoe)

One thing that came to my mind when I saw clips 26,27,& 28. If these clips are one after another, then Paschal may not be as likeable as we were made to think. Just notice Gabe's body language as he seemed to be trying to get Paschal's hand off his shoulder. Neleh could be commenting about Paschal in clip 28.
Paschal was over-friendly and made them uncomfortable perhaps?

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-11-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
If these clips are of IC then we could assume that Maramu loses the challenge. Look at the disgusted faces of the tribe members. Would they be this upset over the Reward challenge? Ironically they do not show Gina or Vee individually. Does this mean they are safe or in trouble?

It looks like in Vid 15 that Roto's boat is already in the water. This could be the angle of the shot too.

ROTO seams happy. But could this be a red herring. It was mentioned about the body language of Gabe and Neleh. Could it be they actually lost the IC and Paschal is saying bye to them because he thinks he is next to go?

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-02, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
These "clips" although "previewed" for Ep 3, are not necessarily from Ep 3.
We've seen that same look on Sean's face before. Although it is possible that Rotu wins a fourth challenge in a row, I wouln't place too much creedance in some of the clips we are allowed to see. In that past, MB has had clips in the previews from various episodes, past and future.

Jane403 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-02, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jane403 Click to send private message to Jane403 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
I would say that the kiss looks like it's just a kiss on the cheek.

literock 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-02, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail literock Click to send private message to literock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More Clips for Episode 3"
I agree with you Jane, it was a very quick kiss and it didn't seem anything more than that. I watched the clip a few times and it appeared very innocent to me.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Rotu wins IC again???"
In clip 26, is that a bottle of some type of booze in the front corner??

If so, could this mean Rotu wins RC yet again...

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-11-02, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "HUNTER"
Why are they playing him up so much in thew preview? Maybe he gets the boot this week? Very unexpected, but you never know...

shelriz 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shelriz Click to send private message to shelriz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "A Kiss or a Whisper"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-02 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

Is it really a kiss hard to tell it could be a whisper...I hope not Robert even with all those Tatoos is way to attractive to go for OLD Kathy...yuk

Could it be that she was whispering in his ear?

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-02, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "This is my opinion"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-02 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

I think they are kissing Robert good-bye.

The guy has been sick (as told last week) and now the guy gets something on his foot. It's different to get a hand injury (like John). You can work around that but a foot injury makes it hard to walk. I think if Robert is sick and he has a foot injury he is done. How can he run in challenges? How can he walk and do the everyday things? Enough is enough and I think Robert may be voted out for mercies sake. This kiss is as I said a farewell kiss.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Clip 26 +27"
We see Pascal hugging Neleh and Gabriel. I personally think it looks pretty friendly.
On the other hand, look at the background.. John and Kathy are working together.. hmmm.. maybe Kathy IS beginning to get along with her tribe?
A possible Zoe, John, Kathy, Robert alliance?
Tammy, Gabriel, Paschal, Neleh alliance?
Just speculation.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •