The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-02, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
This is the first time since Survivor 1 that a tribe that had only 6 members in it has been divided so visably into 3 groups with 2 people in it. The M tribe has been broken up into the following 3 groups - Hunter and Gina as one alliance, Rob and Sara as a second alliance and Sean and V as a third alliance.

In Survivor 1, after Stacy and her gigantic toungue was voted off, the Tagi tribe had 3 groups with 2 peple in it. One group of Sean and Dirk, a second group of Sue and Kelly and a third group of Rich and Rudy. The two groups that seemed to be weakest, merged together and formed the evil Tagi alliance. Sue, Kelly, Rudy and Rich agreed to vote off the strong young studs (Sean and Dirk). Dirk was voted off in episode 5 and Sean would have been voted off in episode 6 if Tagi would have lost the immunity challenge in episode 6.

It seems to me that it is likely that the same thing will happen again. Hunter and Gina look to be part of the strongest alliance. However, Rob and Sean seem to have banded together to save Sara's skin and if they keep their 4 person group together, they can work together to ensure that they stay around a long time.

Does anyone else think we will see a repeat of the actions from Survivor 1 and that Gina and HUNTER are about to go?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... smiles 03-08-02 1
   RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... SurvivinDawg 03-08-02 2
       RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... Alpengeist 03-09-02 3
 u got it all wrong vulcan 03-09-02 4
   RE: u got it all wrong shakes the clown 03-09-02 5
       RE: u got it all wrong vulcan 03-09-02 6
           RE: u got it all wrong Naked 03-09-02 7
       RE: u got it all wrong Alpengeist 03-10-02 8
 RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... MDSkinner 03-10-02 9
   RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... BaquaR13 03-10-02 10
 RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... sonrod 03-10-02 11
   RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... drich61 03-10-02 12
       RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... J Slice 03-11-02 13
           RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... SurvivinDawg 03-11-02 14
               RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... TheWanderer 03-11-02 15
                   RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... Vicdon 03-11-02 16
                       RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... smiles 03-11-02 17
                       RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... MikeD 03-11-02 18
 RE: Is this the return of the Evil ... esquire 03-14-02 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-02, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
ABSOLUTELY!!!
I know Hunter was fuming when Rob did not follow orders and vote Sarah off. By that one vote alone, Rob gained independence from Hunter's puppet strings! Rob also (although indirectly) created the Sean/Vee/Rob/Sarah alliance. This looks bad for Hunter! The only two not to make a negative comment about Hunter was Vee and Gina. There must be some underlying resentment there from everyone else. What might save Hunter are his strength and a possible switch (will they still swap 3 members or maybe 2?). They need him to work and help out in challenges. (But they aren't winning those) If the tribes switch there goes the 4way (possibly) alliance. If things keep going as they have been for tribe M then I see Hunter or Gina going next. But more so I see Hunter back at Loser lodge.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-02, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
I've posted elsewhere that I don't necessarily see Vee and Sean as an allied pair. It just has happened that their best interests have coincided in their votes.

However, I agree with the rest of what y'all say. I was toying with the idea that Hunter might actually be voted out next. Sean is tired of Hunter bossing him around, Rob and Hunter now have fertile ground for conflict, and while Sarah and Gina obviously hate each other, Sarah might perceive and blame Hunter for trying to arrange Sarah's booting in Ep. 2.

If Maraamu loses its third straight, then I can see them waxing Hunter, and that would mean that Maraamu would VERY likely lose the 4th IC, also. Then the spoiler of an early merge at 12 would probably become fact.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Alpengeist 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpengeist Click to send private message to Alpengeist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
BEGIN PURE SPECULATION:
Ok, I see Sarah going before Hunter, regardless of her "flotation devices". That's just because of pure, raw strength.
END PURE SPECULATION
But, I also see Rotu losing the next IC because of injury. Just my 2 cents

Alpengeist

vulcan 56 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-02, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vulcan Click to send private message to vulcan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "u got it all wrong "
There is nothing pointing to the fact that the sean/v adn rob/sarah alliance r joined up that would be dum on sv's part if anybody it would be sv and hg joining up to get rid of sarah and make it to the merge with those five

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: u got it all wrong "
>There is nothing pointing to the
>fact that the sean/v adn
>rob/sarah alliance r joined up
>
that would be dum on
>sv's part
if anybody it
>would be sv and hg
>joining up to get rid
>of sarah and make it
>to the merge with those
>five

...are you seriously trying to argue that something won't happen in Survivor because it would be a stupid thing to do??? Cause if you are you really shouldn't be posting on this board anymore cause obviously you haven't learned a single thing from watching three seasons of this show.

And one more thing, peepo who rite like this r either retarded or the laziest peepo in the world b/c seriously how hrd is it rite a hole entire word? Is it really that much of a chor to drag your pinkie that extra two centemeters so you can hit the "a" and "e" keys?

vulcan 56 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vulcan Click to send private message to vulcan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: u got it all wrong "
number one jackoff i just said something would happen i disagreed with the alliance that was being pointed towards
number two if u r going to insult me please learn to spell
number three everything u post on this board is usually wrong so if i were you i would keep my mouth shut

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-09-02, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: u got it all wrong "
Vulcan,

We are spoiling a show here. This is not the place to flame other posters. Please refrain from using this kind of language also, as it offends some people. We have a history of being a friendly board, and I for one would like to keep it that way. I also would request that you speak in english on these boards. I, as well as most of the other posters on this board, am not into translating cyber giberish. Thanks,
Naked

Alpengeist 76 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-02, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpengeist Click to send private message to Alpengeist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: u got it all wrong "
>...are you seriously trying to argue
>that something won't happen in
>Survivor because it would be
>a stupid thing to do???

LOLOLOLOL...I'm laughing so hard that my stomach is hurting! Thanks for the good laugh, shakes!

Alp

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
I am not so sure that this is going to play out. I think that for the most part, Sean and Vee would not at all mind seeing Sarah get the boot, but because they saw an opportunity to better their own situation, they allied up with Rob and Sarah for this past vote to get rid of the Hunter alliance of Hunter/Gina/Pat. I would not be at all surprised to see Sean and Vee switch over the next time that Moomoomoo makes it to TC, and again vote against Sarah as they did the first time. I think that they only voted for Mama because she was driving them nuts by trying to be Mama, and when approached by Robn, they jumped on the chance to better their situation. I would not be at all surprised if duing the next TC that this tribe makes it to that Sean and Vee go back to voting for Cleopatra, with Gina and Hunter.

Because of the lack of footage that we were given along these lines, this is all pure speculation, though. At this point, I would not be at all surprised with either of these scenarios occurring.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-02 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

Well i can see both things happening. There are, however, a few things that make me think it WONT be Sarah or Rob being kicked off next week. WHO WILL HAVE SEX? I think those two are the only ones who would really do it, and if we dont see them humping next week, sorry folks, Sarah aint goin. Two, MB said there was a villian. (Possibly) Sarah? And three... THEY CANT LOSE 4 (including the reward) challenges in a row!! Unfortunately, i do agree with you in the fact that Sean and Vee may have just been a little annoyed with Patricia, and desperate to get rid of the weaker because they have lost so many challenges. This means that maybe they aren't alligned with Rob and Sarah. I think it makes it even more exciting knowing that the vote could go either way.

sonrod 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-02, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sonrod Click to send private message to sonrod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
I don't know if the following is a spoiler or merely a forced observation, but concerning Hunter's fate, over on Survivor Fever there is a linkto an email message that Hunter wrote either the San Diego, CA radio station "Jen and Jer Show" where he writes about his first three days. Now if he was voted off early in the game, even before a merge, since he comes across as proud and confident, I don't believe he would have felt inclined to write about his actions so early in the broadcast. He would probably be too embarassed if he was the third or fourth kicked off his tribe.

On the other hand if he had made it to the final two Hunter would probably not want to risk any contact, but if perhaps he made it far into the game to say maybe the final four or five then possibly he would feel good about himself, his ego satisfied and maybe in the mood to share some of his experiences.

Incidently, I believe Brandon received the message from Hunter, and then passed it on to the radio station. They were interviewing Brandon and Kelly the morning after episode 2.

Of course I could be completely nuts and Hunter could be history by the end of episode 3.

O

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-02, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
>Incidently, I believe Brandon received the
>message from Hunter, and then
>passed it on to the
>radio station. They were interviewing
>Brandon and Kelly the morning
>after episode 2.

Exactly, as you all know by now I like Brandon, but I find it really hard to believe that Hunter was actually the author of this piece. He has far to much to lose talking about the show like this while he is still on it.

On the other hand however, we know Kelly and Brandon have already lied to us in the past. Kelly knew long before the supposed call from Brandon only two week before the episode she was voted out of, that he was the one that had voted for her. From what Kelly said in the final Tribal Council, even if Brandon had convinced her that Frank had cast that vote. The second Frank joined the jury, she would have confronted him about it. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell that Frank would ever take the heat, for something Brandon had done. But even had that not happened, KimJ's answer to KimP's question practically came out and said it had been Brandon that cast that vote. If that hadn't given it away to her, then MB was off by miles when he said Kelly was the smartest survivor.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
Well, now the Maramoo types are coming across the all important decision that will help us decide whether this group is smart (unlikely) or incredibly stupid (did anyone else watch S3?)... Vote off the hefty and way-too-important-to-boot-now Hunter (who I, too, am in love with, Gina), or get rid of lil' Miss Cleopatra, who serves no purpose other that to have breasts? If they get rid of Hunter... I might scream. It's that bad. Damn idiots. This is what happens when you let people like Rob and Sarah on the show... Team MattelŪ must go down!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
Actually, I've always wondered if a tribe "suicide" idea is as bad as it sounds, to wit:

On the face of it, one would think that an early merge with 8 RotoRooters and 4 Maraamu's would be suicide for the remaining Moos. But maybe not: We don't really know what bonds have formed (except everyone generally dislikes Kathy), and it might be that competing interests would try to get various Moos into their camps. And the Moos might form a strong block with one of those competing interests, long enough that they lose their Maraamoo identity and thusly wouldn't be targeted by all the RotoRooters.

So let's say Hunter and Gina are relaxing at Loser Lodge and the merge occurs at twelve. It's almost a given that Kathy would be the overwhelming target of the first post-merge TC. Then who? IF Sarah learns to keep her big mouth shut, she and Rob could ally with, say, Gabe, Neleh, Pascal to form a strong block. John would also be trying to form a block. I don't give much for Sean's chances, but I see no reason why Vecepia and Rob can't make friends and last well into the game.

So maybe voting off Hunter wouldn't be the worst thing the Moos could do...

Naahhhh.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-11-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
Although Shakes is correct in that we've witnessed these tribes do stupid things, they know they need the strength for the physical challenges. They are being kept in the dark regarding if and when a switch will be made and how many will members will be swapped. They are alos unsure of when the merge will occur; although if they keep up their losing streak, we may all be surprised that it occurs sooner than later and no switch occurs.

Regardless, If the Moos lose, then I see Sarah going. If Rotu loses, then Kathy is toast.
As for any alliance that will develop after this, even though Rob will feel hurt, he'll come to realize (by Sean talking to him) that he needs to shape up. Rob will align with Hunter.
IMHO, the allaince of 4 will come down to Hunter, Gina, Rob and Vee. Sean will either go just before, or just after the merge (barring any switch, then all bets are off).

Vicdon 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-02, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vicdon Click to send private message to Vicdon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
I don't think Rob, Sarah and Sean have enough brains to be the evil Tagi alliance. Vee is the only one with a clue and her reasoning for voting Pat off before Sarah is unclear, but she is smart. SHe didn't really give her strategy away to Sean. Maybe keeping Sarah around awhile longer will help her in the long run. Sarah is disliked and if she makes it to the merge, she will be gone very early. Sarah is too transparent. She has no strategy and is simply eye-candy. Hooking up with Rob was smart at first but it will come back to bite her in the rear. Rob won't keep her around when he doesn't need her. As for Sean, I truly think that he is one of the dumbest Survivors to date. ANd that is saying something.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-02, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
Vicdon
I do not understand why you think that Sean is the dumbest Survivor to date. What did he do that makes him dumb? I'll give you lazy, egotistical, and opinionated, but why dumb? He was at least smart enough to realize that he was a target and maneuver out of it without alienating everyone (except maybe Hunter and Gina). He is also smart enough to realize that he can't voice his "Alpha male" comments to anyone who will listen. He is definitely smart enough to realize that if he doesn't work he will at least need to be likeable, which I think he is doing a very good job of. Think about it. What person on the team doesn't like Sean? They complain that he doesn't work true, but what else don't they like? Dumbest player? Nope. He might not have the best strategy, but he is smart enough to realize when he has to rally his forces.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-11-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
Im thinking the reason Vee voted out Patricia now instead of sarah is because sarah is (besides being mega-hot) easily manipulated and it would be easier and smarter to get rid of the more intelligent people now (gina/hunter) rather than face upm to them in the end.

Then again, if Marawhatever goes to tribal council again this week, they all can pretty much kiss their game goodbye.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-14-02, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is this the return of the Evil Tagi Alliance"
Since I so rarely correctly predict things, I thought i would give myself a pat on the back for getting one right.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •