The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Modest Proposal..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-04, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Modest Proposal..."
For this season I would like to suggest that phrases 'booted off' or 'voted off' not be used to describe contestants who have left the game. I would like to suggest the following phrase as a replacement:

'spanked on the A.S.S.'

Examples of suggested usage:

'Last night, Jerri was spanked on the A.S.S.'

or

'Rupert is the latest contestant to be spanked on the A.S.S.'

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Modest Proposal... tribephyl 01-22-04 1
   RE: A Modest Proposal... PepeLePew13 01-22-04 2
 A Modest Question... Bebo 01-22-04 3
   RE: A Modest Question... BriarRosie 01-22-04 9
 RE: A Modest Proposal... KeithFan 01-22-04 4
   RE: A Modest Proposal... ivoryElephant 01-22-04 5
 RE: A Modest Proposal... jackandjill 01-22-04 6
 RE: A Modest Proposal... Sunny_Bunny 01-22-04 7
 RE: A Modest Proposal... AMAI 01-22-04 8
 RE: A Modest Proposal... Blow by Blow 01-22-04 10
 RE: A Modest Proposal... Brownroach 01-22-04 11
 RE: A Modest Proposal... mikey 01-24-04 12
   those are GOOD AMAI 01-25-04 14
   RE: A Modest Proposal... Sunny_Bunny 01-25-04 15
 RE: A Modest Proposal... strid333 01-24-04 13
 RE: A Modest Proposal... RealityRyan 01-26-04 16
   These are excellent suggestions... RollDdice 02-02-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 04:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
Can't argue with a blue dude.

It might take a little getting used to, but spanked sounds great.

I bet Rob4 spanked off on A.S.S., the whole time he was there.

OK, from now on I'll also try not to include the word "off".

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 06:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."

>I bet Rob4 spanked off on
>A.S.S., the whole time he was there.

You could always try saying "the big ass got spanked on A.S.S. in a confrontation with another ass."

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "A Modest Question..."
Can we use "got an A.S.S. whoopin'"?

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-22-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A Modest Question..."
Geez, frankly I'm surprised nobody mentioned "opening a can of Whoop A.S.S". If they aren't being spanked, that's my suggestion.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
::snort::

When I saw "A Modest Proposal" I was thinking more along the lines of cannibalism.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-22-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
After Kathy exctraced the Matches from Richards ASS, she snuffed his ASS

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-22-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
I wish I was an A.S.S.

If I was an A.S.S. I would be best friends with Rupert or Lex's A.S.S. I think either one of them could take me, as an A.S.S all the way to the top and perhaps then I could claim to be the #1 A.S.S!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
*frown*

Well wonderful. Now Ra will be going on about Jenna's A.S.S. for the entire show.

Thank you so much. LOL

Newest inductee into "the club." They even gave me a new tub to sleep in, see?

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
The effects will be asstronomical, far-reaching & yet asscertainable.

I like it IceCat. "Spanked on the A.S.S."

Unusual tho it was, Jerri begged her teammates to spank her on the A.S.S. Little did she realize just what that would entail or where she would end up, red-faced and still pining for "chocolate."

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-22-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
Could we also say they "get handed their ASS"? As in, "last night Saboga handed Jerri her ASS."

Also, where are the swell tribe nicknames?

So-beg-ah?
Ego Ego?
Chapped hair?

-BbB

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
Is this sort of like saying "...and the Oscar goes to..." instead of "...and the winner is...", so as to minimize hurt feelings?

Though, I suppose "spanking" does connote pain.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-04 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

We can refer to the merged tribe as the "A.S.S. Whole".

Suggested usage "Colby was getting nervous that Richard would last until the seventh episode and enter the A.S.S. Whole."

Or "Jerri was expelled from the A.S.S. Whole."

Prior to the merger, the tribes can be known as "pieces of A.S.S."

Suggested usage: "The other two tribes were not so great, but Jenna's was one fine piece of A.S.S."

And one use for the Survivor Buff would be an "A.S.S. wipe".

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-25-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "those are GOOD"
I love the A.S.S. Whole. Hahaha

And the A.S.S. wipe for the buff.

The chances that Richard Hatch will win are asstronomical compared to the chances he will show his ass. Is his birthday due again?

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
Jeffey really enjoyed the reward challange, when Rupert's tribe gave the other two a royal A.S.S. beating.

Newest inductee into "the club." They even gave me a new tub to sleep in, see?

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-24-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."
Well, we could always say bootied off.

Three is the perfect number.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-26-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A Modest Proposal..."

>'Rupert is the latest contestant to
>be spanked on the A.S.S.'

One can hope!

Kathy must win !!!Down with THE RUPERT!

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "These are excellent suggestions..."
As of this moment I am firing half of my production staff and consulting this forum for show ideas.

Very creative and quite a cost-savings to me.

- Mark "The Puppet Master" Burnett

Now, any ideas about getting Hatch to wear some d@mn pants? Covering his A.S.S. is costing me a fortune in post production!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •