The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If past voting history has any meaning"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kaumanaboy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-06-02, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaumanaboy Click to send private message to Kaumanaboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If past voting history has any meaning"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-02 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

If I remember right, in each of the past 2 Survivors, the eventual winner voted for the bootie every chance they got. If this holds true, Vee and Sean will not win. I remember posting last season when Tom was the only one to vote for Clarence that he would not win. I can't remember where I posted it, here or on SS, but it did pan out. Just my theory, watch who everyone votes for and you will find the strong alliance. Of course, it takes a while for it to pan out, but until I can think of anything else, it's all I can offer up.

Edited to say that it was pointed out to me that Rich voted for Stacey in the first Survivor. Well, no one knew how to play the game back then, so It didn't count. Nah, my theory just got shut down in 2 minutes. boo hoo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nope, but good shot !!! Naked 03-06-02 1
   RE: Nope, but good shot !!! Kaumanaboy 03-06-02 2
 RE: If past voting history has any ... true 03-06-02 3
 RE: If past voting history has any ... smokedog 03-06-02 4
 RE: If past voting history has any ... Amily 03-06-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-06-02, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Nope, but good shot !!!"
Kaumanaboy,

Richard Hatch, the winner of S1 voted for Stacy his first vote, and Tagi booted Sonja. After that, he had a perfect vote record.
Tina did have a perfect boot record, and I believe that Ethan did also, but I'm too lazy to check.

Naked

Kaumanaboy 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-06-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaumanaboy Click to send private message to Kaumanaboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nope, but good shot !!!"
Naked, I was posting my correction as you were posting. You guys are fast!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If past voting history has any meaning"
Hey, I kinda like your theory. Definately something to keep in mind.

true

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-06-02, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If past voting history has any meaning"
Some more info based on this thread:

S1: Richard voted for the bootee 9 out of 10 times
Kelly was 7 for 11

S2: Tina was 10 for 10
Colby was 10 for 11

S3: Ethan was 10 for 10
Mamakim was 11 for 11 (!)

Each time the runner up got one more vote (because they won the last IC) and all three times they lost to the person they brought with them into the finals.

S1's stats are a little off because everyone was figuring out the game for the first time (although you can see Rich was light years ahead of everyone when it came to scheming and alliances).

For the other two series you can see that strong alliances and cooperative voting last right to the end and are the ultimate survival tool.

Amily 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-02, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amily Click to send private message to Amily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If past voting history has any meaning"
Here's a similar thought ... I recently rented the video of SI. On the tape, I was amazed at how much Richard was shown in his voting "confessionals" as being the clear mastermind behind the voting - he blatently told the camera that this person had to go because .. blah blah blah (this was before everyone knew that alliances existed) But what I thought was that, if I am not mistaken, he was hardly ever shown on TV telling his reasons for his vote - maybe to hide his leadership??? So ... should we be watching for the person whose vote is not explained (often) for the TV audience???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •