The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
I couldn't wait for this boot....
Am wasting space here so that if you are west coast you won't be spoiled.....

I loved this episode. An unlikely challenge winner, a convoluted strategy for the boot. And in the end, Colby is smelling like a rose while Dique bites the dust.

Good riddance, Dique! You tried to vote my favorite Texan off the show....and you were the one outed, 6 to 1! At least you didn't flame everyone in sight on your way out. That's one point for you.

Shame that your arrogance since Season I has finally caught up with you.

this has to be one of favorite Survivor Eps of all time!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. shouldershrugs 02-26-04 1
   RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. IreneMcGee 02-26-04 5
       RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Spanky68 02-27-04 9
   RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Spanky68 02-27-04 10
 RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. redheaded_sweetheart 02-26-04 2
   RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. speedyforme 02-26-04 3
       RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. shouldershrugs 02-26-04 4
           1st vote-offs Angelfood 02-27-04 12
       RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Dapper 02-28-04 18
   RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. pandorella 02-28-04 19
 I've been bambooozaled! GlassJax 02-27-04 6
 RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Chrissy gal 02-27-04 7
 RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Howard Dean 02-27-04 8
   RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Spanky68 02-27-04 11
       RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Howard Dean 02-27-04 13
           RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Spanky68 02-27-04 14
               RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Howard Dean 02-27-04 17
 RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. Sagebrush Dan 02-27-04 15
 RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. munson 02-27-04 16
   RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened. leogirl_21 02-29-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shouldershrugs 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shouldershrugs Click to send private message to shouldershrugs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
Hatch is the man. The greatest survivor of all time. Colby is pus. Even though i strongly dislike Boston rob(or mr. mctoughpants as i like to call him, damn he is just way too tough) it was great to see him take colby down in the immunity challenge. Hatch is 50 times the player that anybody left on the show is and it is a damn shame that we don't get to see anymore of his brilliance on survivor. Nobody can hold a candle to his fishing skills and he never whined or complained about the elements. Its a sad day for the survivor series, their best ever player is now done for good.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
They are idiots. They should have taken Hatch to the final 2. No one would lose against him. Colby can kiss my bum with his stupid cheese name.

02-27-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

disagree completely. It is good strategy to take a hated person to the final 2. But taking Richard would be a huge mistake. He is too smart to be easily beaten in the final 2. Taking Susan would work b/c she has no ability to strategize. Taking Rich would open the door to a loss.

edited to fix spelling

02-27-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
I couldn't agree less. Rich won on the 1st Survivor because, as Lex put it, he was a wolf among sheep. Now he is playing against real competition. And if he were half as good as advertised he would have done something to take that target off his back. Instead, he acts lazy and b*tchy and was voted out 6-1.

Rob did knock Colby off the beam, true. But it wasn't a WWF takedown. They both hit the water at roughly the same time. It was hardly a beating.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
I'm with you Spanky...So glad we don't have to see any more of the naked arrogant Dique!!!

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
Ill have to disagree...

RIch started out really annoying and full of it, but later on became entertaining and just kinda sarcastic and funny...this is a great loss

Colby sucked, he got pounded by Rob M (who i hate but was a killer in the challenge)...he also isnt looking good at all, KATHY is weary of him calling all the shots, SHI ANN is shown being told off by Colby next episode, JERRI is after him, BYE BYE COLBY....more stupid than taking Tina to the final 2...

ok no more or else this is bashing (woops)...

anyways...somehow this got all ugly when Colby decided to vote out Rich than Ethan, if Ethan went out tonight, all well, but nooo, Rich is gone, tribe is split and torn...

my poor MOGO MOGO

shouldershrugs 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shouldershrugs Click to send private message to shouldershrugs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
Yeah it was funny how afraid everybody was of Rich(especially lex). I think that is the greatest compliment that could have been paid to him and truly sets him aside as the greatest survivor ever. Nobody wanted him around because they knew he was smarter then all of them.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "1st vote-offs"
Exactly.
Just like Tina and RobC - the best, too-well-known strategizers.
Sign of respect and fear.
Taking the "Big players" out, like Kathy said.

Dapper 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-28-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dapper Click to send private message to Dapper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
I don't think the boot of Hatch will be good for MM at all. This tribe has some of the best players ever seen in Survivor, and if they were able to ally, they would survive circles around Chapera at the merge.

I mean, you got Hatch, Colby, Lex, Jerri, even Shii Ann -all these people are schemers- add the honesty of Ethan and Kathy you have a deadly alliance. Best of all, the tribe could draw strategy from a broad range of schemers.

Colby made a mistake to boot Hatch, and Lex of all people should have known better. I expect Chapera to Pagong MM at the merge. Its a shame everyone was so afraid of Hatch, but i suppose that's the way ASS is going. If I was Ethan, I'd be very, very worried.

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."

Sooooooooooooo glad his pompous ass is off the show!

GlassJax 1062 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GlassJax Click to send private message to GlassJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I've been bambooozaled!"
His quote after Jiffy stated he was voted off was priceless.

And his swan song was humorous too.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
I wanted them to vote out Colby.

Rich was not an individual immunity threat and he does not have a close relationship like Lex and Ethan. Voting out Rich was a waste!

It looks like Kathy is calling the shots for the women, so my question to her would be, "Who would be more likely to side with you in a future vote - Colby or Rich??" I think Rich would have been happy to join the women to vote out the "studs".

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-04, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
All I can say is ...
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

He tried to use the same old strategy that he used in Survivor 1, but this time everyone knew that the sooner you kill a snake the better.

Kathy was the swing vote in this one, and I am so happy that she made the right decision.

If Richard had *really* been the all time best Survivor, he would have figured out a new strategy other than his same old fish and bs song and dance.

Richard has this idea that he can smerk while he grosses people out, and some how people will just laugh and put up with it, and not vote him out.

But not this time, pal.

And by the way... what he did to Susan in the challenge tonight was disgusting!

Good riddance and goodbye!!!!

02-27-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
You'll never know how ironic it is that I am agreeing with Howard Dean. Never thought that would happen

I agree, Rich is a slug. But he was a dangerous enough slug to take him out right away. He would definately have formed alliances if he was allowed to stay.

02-27-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."

Hmmm. That's funny. I don't recall seeing you on these boards.

>You'll never know how ironic it
>is that I am agreeing
>with Howard Dean. Never
>thought that would happen

02-27-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
I think we've crossed paths more here than in OT. The real life Howard Dean would be spinning in his...political grave at the thought of agreeing with a conservative like me

02-27-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."

Reality TV is essentially apolitical.

>I think we've crossed paths more
>here than in OT.
>The real life Howard Dean
>would be spinning in his...political
>grave at the thought of
>agreeing with a conservative like
>me

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
I'm sorry to see him go. Didn't like him in S1, but he was tame compared to the jerks that have shown up on the game since then. He was comedy relief in this one.
By the way, didn't see Outback. Was Colby this obnoxious then?

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
This thread is probably better suited for Bashers but glad to see D!ck Hatch is gettin some love here in Fanatics.

Regardless of ASS, Hatch is still the King. Mogo Mogo knows that Rich is the smartest player out there and that's why awfully good players like Lex, Colby and Kathy got rid of him.

IMO, makes for a less than fulfilling season when the best players (and the most entertaining!) are taken out by those who don't have the game to compete. Thank goodness we've got some interesting personalities around cause the game play has been pretty boring thus far.

Smart move? Sure. But played from a position of weakness. Kathy had the opportunity to use Richard to her own end and instead she's teamed with three of the biggest individual immunity threats in the game. She feared Rich - alone - more than the reunited or reconstituted Boran Boys Club? I don't get it...

I'm gonna miss Rich. Still, my all time favorite Survivor!

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-29-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Yeah!!!! It finally happened."
All I can say is Woohoo! I am glad that Hatch got hacked! He is a threat in the long run for sure ... I am just afraid that Colby is a bigger target now because of his efforts to get Hatch out during the last episode. Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens ... meanwhile GO COLBY!!!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •