The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on the "jury"."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on the "jury"."
I read on another board that folks think the 7 jury members are going to be at each other's throats while sequestered. I think they assume that the 7 will be sequestered together, like a legal jury in a jury room, but I don't think that's the case.

I think they'll be sequestered from each other, and not allowed to watch the show, the feed, or even talk to one another until after their votes are in. This is a major change from previous years, and will greatly impact the show.

If not for the diary room views, no one would have known 2 years ago that Will was playing such a clever game, or that Dani was being such a stinker last year. I think both outcomes were swayed tremendously by what the evicted HG found out after leaving the house. I also think BB is aware that this made for less drama on the conclussion, and thus will not allow outside influences.

I hate to say it, as she is my least favorite, but this may help someone like Jun. I think both sides think she's with them, and not only is she therefore not a target for eviction, but she given anyone reason to vote against her in the finals, if she makes it there. All the other HG have 4 or 5 enemies who will vote against them, depending of course on who else makes the finals.

Anyway, I think a great way to make the show more fun would be to introduce either Dana's ex or Alison's current boyfriend. I think another ex is more likely to enter than Alison's fellow, but both would be a hoot.

Whaddayathink?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thoughts on the "jury". nailbone 07-30-03 1
   RE: Thoughts on the "jury". bb4fan 07-30-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thoughts on the "jury"."
>I read on another board that
>folks think the 7 jury
>members are going to be
>at each other's throats while
>sequestered. I think they
>assume that the 7 will
>be sequestered together, like a
>legal jury in a jury
>room, but I don't think
>that's the case.
>
The houseguests themselves think they will be sequestered together (Dana and Justin, Nate and Ali). Some are looking forward to it, others are not (Dana and Ali). That's what makes Dana so crazy about the veto, that it ensures that she'll be stuck with Ali as part of the jury with her.

>I think they'll be sequestered from
>each other, and not allowed
>to watch the show, the
>feed, or even talk to
>one another until after their
>votes are in. This
>is a major change from
>previous years, and will greatly
>impact the show.
>
That's how it *should* be.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thoughts on the "jury"."
Gosh, I had not picked up on that. I thought their concern was about who would be voting for or against them in the finals, rather than who they would spend time with. So I guess each evicted HG will catch the others up with news of what they missed - who turned on who, who did what.

I know the HG were sequestered seperately prior to going into the house, but maybe BB doesn't care about them sharing info concerning what happens in the house. Do you know if the evicted houseguest will be able to watch the show and/or live feed?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •