The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-24-05, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
So who had 3 years in the over/under on Jessica Simpson's and Nick Lachey's marriage?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/24/simpson.lachey.ap/index.html

Luna's Eclipses

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... volsfan 11-24-05 1
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... HobbsofMI 11-24-05 2
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... Draco Malfoy 11-24-05 3
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... kathliam 11-24-05 4
   RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... Cygnus X1 11-24-05 16
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... Estee 11-24-05 5
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... byoffer 11-24-05 6
   RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... Estee 11-24-05 8
       RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... kathliam 11-24-05 9
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... Buggy 11-24-05 7
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... EnfanTerrible 11-24-05 10
   RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... DooWahDitty 11-24-05 13
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... bondt007 11-24-05 11
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... byoffer 11-24-05 12
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... buckeyegirl 11-24-05 14
 Who's next? Estee 11-24-05 15
   RE: Who's next? Draco Malfoy 11-25-05 20
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... Maroonclown 11-24-05 17
 RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... oz4ever 11-24-05 18
   RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds s... goldie1000 11-25-05 19
 So who had four days Estee 11-28-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
*runs off to make plans to date Nick*

Or at least make out with his brother Drew!

WHEW! It is getting hot in here.

I finally blogged

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
what's the over/under for Jessica posing nude now?

I say within a year.....and then we get to hear her dad say how great her boobs are....

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
*yawn*

"Fear not death, for the sooner we die the longer we shall be immortal." - Benjamin Franklin

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-24-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
I'm not sure why I care about this in the slightest. Oh yea, this is why.

Seriously though, I am really tired of hearing about these people who are only celebrities by virtue of the fact they continually publicize their own celebrity. I wish they would all just go away. Now.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
Joseph Epstein agrees with you.

"Give me liberty . . . or a bran muffin!" --Colin Mochrie, "Whose Line"

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
You -- you -- you speed poster, you!

'Three years? That's a new record in this town. The old one was three minutes.'

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
In some ways I feel sorry for them. Every marriage can go through tough spots, and I can't imagine going through those with the kind of media scrutiny these two have had, and seemingly everyone wanting their marriage to fail. I am sure glad the paparazzi weren't after me when I went through that!

I guess that is the thing with the media-image people. They live by the sword and die by the sword.

For my cross-thread vote, Jessica is HOT.

11-24-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
Come to think of it, isn't it odd that this came out on Thanksgiving? 'Before we take you to our parade coverage, a recap of today's top story.' Gee. A day where most of the country will be watching television, and our media darlings are officially reporting their breakup. I guess it must be a coincidence or something.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-24-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
Yep, strictly a coincidence. 'Cos Jess and Nick hadn't seen their names in the gossip rags for, oh, 72 hours or so. Just in time for a very traditional family holiday.

Mostly, I wanted to say congrats on 11K

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
Those poor kids.

I knew they had no chance when they did that show the whole first year they were married. More like people playing house than a real relationship.
Not that I cared all that much about them anyway.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
They were doomed. They badmouthed each other in the press way back when they were first married. And whose brilliant idea was it to live in front of a camera anyway? That hook-up was doomed the day her daddy decided his little girls should be entertainers. Those chicks are going to be wearing straitjackets.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-24-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
Well it already appears that Jessica needs one. Last Christmas I had to shut off the TV in disgust after subjecting myself to 2 mins. of her absolutely spastic renditions of beloved Christmas songs. It was very, very creepy.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-24-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"

Maybe if she really hands it well, and is nice and stuff, she can be next years GQ Person of the Year!

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
I'm not looking forward to how the media will make us live through every step of the ##### de-worming.

and that is not a re-gifting suggestion!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
Damn it all. I know I should've waited to move away from Ohio. Nick is going to need some comfort and a shoulder to cry on. That could've been my shoulder....

My Very Own J-Slice!

11-24-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
15. "Who's next?"
Bad news: the answer is not going to be 'any of you'. Not unless y'all have a couple of million dollars and blackmail material on a record producer and/or casting agent that you're not talking about. But the sad fact is: our happy no-longer-couple won't be able to stay in the media spotlight unless they start dating someone famous, fast... so who's it going to be for each one?

I don't have any predictions for the people involved, but I think they'll each be 'candidly caught' with new people within three weeks.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-05, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Who's next?"
I thought Nick already had. Or was that just strippers?

"Fear not death, for the sooner we die the longer we shall be immortal." - Benjamin Franklin

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
If Jared Leto is single he could be the next Mr. Simpson.

Nick could start dating Lyndsey Lohan. Or Paris. Or Kimberley Stewart. Or any one of the *cough*whores*cough*. Wouldn't THAT be a craw sticker for the Simpson ladies.

Seana Christmas Special

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-24-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"
I was surprised to read this in the newspaper today as I read on MSN yesterday that Jessica was in fact 6 weeks pregnant. Go figure. And I also see that Tom Cruise has bought his fiancee a lovely SONOGRAM MACHINE? If I was pregnant I would NOT want one of those. Like hello they would have a private doctor/gyno anyway! I'd want, hmm, let's see, perhaps a box set of Dawson's Creek DVDs?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-25-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Everyone's favorite Newlyweds split up"

What a pity, they looked so happy !

Handcrafted by PhoenixMons

11-28-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
21. "So who had four days "
in the 'using your divorce to promote your career' pool?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/newly-separated-nick-lachey-star-in-new-wb-newlywed-sitcom-1006302.php

Imagine the press conference.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •