The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Peter's Early Show interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Peter's Early Show interview"
I didn't see the full interview, but CBSNews has some of it online -- including two interview clips as well as a transcript of something they called the "pre-interview")

The information seems to match his live chat.

http://cbsnews.com/earlyshow/entertainment/celebspot/20020301surv_marq_peter.shtml

Excerpts:

Q: Did you think you were safe since you are strong and a man?

A:I knew I was voted off early on the third day. Love's a beautiful thing, no doubt about it. Gina and Hunter were falling in love ,and Rob and Sarah, and that created two couples right off the bat. Sean and V share a love of scripture. When we hit the island, there were three couples, and this was more Temptation Island than Survivor. Tricia was playing the mom role. I told her I couldn't call her mom. I looked in everyone's eyes after we lost the challenge and could tell it was me. No one would make eye contact with me.

Q: Why did you want to have a strategy meeting after tribal council?

A:To try and take as many people as possible into the jury. I didn't care if I made it or not. And when I left, there were three separate teams.

Q: Were you disappointed that the group didn't take you as their leader?

A:No. I really felt that the leader would need to unify the team, and I wasn't so sure if Hunter was the right one. That wasn't one tribe; it was three separate ones.

Q: Did you try and align with him?

A:I told myself I wasn't going to be part of an alliance. For a couple of reasons. I went in there, and I don't like doing things behind people's backs, and it would seem disingenuous. But then again, I was voted off first. Part of me thought that Mark Burnett would switch teams right away. The love was real you could smell it.

Q: Was there physical romance going on?

A:Their electromagnetic fields were merging, if you know what I mean. It's a beautiful thing, but I saw it as a deterrent. It wasn't for television either. It was real.

Q: They didn't even know each other?

A:Someone's getting a promotion. Whoever it was in casting. I remember when we were in the gym in Los Angeles before we could even speak to each other and I remember Hunter and Gina connecting. There was something there right away.

Q: Did it disappoint you that Sarah didn't help with the rowing?

A:She was sick, and I tried not to get judgmental. And I felt myself being too serious about this game. I vowed once I knew it was time to go, I would just accept it. I would not try and take someone else out. The day after tribal council, I saw their faces and went into the woods to have a talk with myself and agreed that I would accept it.

Q: He (Rob) didn't have a problem voting you out.

A:If I was falling in love, maybe I would do the same thing.

If this guy is to be believed (which I question) there are definitely at least two romantic couples, as well mention of possible existing alliances

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Peter's Early Show interview Lisapooh 03-01-02 1
   RE: Peter's Early Show interview George Tirebiter 03-01-02 2
       RE: Peter's Early Show interview SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 4
           RE: Peter's Early Show interview George Tirebiter 03-01-02 6
   RE: Peter's Early Show interview SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 3
       RE: Peter's Early Show interview George Tirebiter 03-01-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-02, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Peter's Early Show interview"
Could he be any flakier? I can' t take anything he says too seriously. Perhaps my electromagnetic fields aren't merging properly with his cosmic karmic force, but I think he's talking out of his hole.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-01-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Peter's Early Show interview"
(TOOO funny, Great Entity of the Thread. . .)

I don't recall seeing an indication that Sarah WAS sick on the raft--where did that come from?! She looked plenty relaxed, with her feet stretched out in front of her at one point, she was standing up stretching as they hit the beach, and she seemed to be running her mouth the whole time, telling everyone ELSE how to row. I can't even recall seeing anything resembling discomfort on her face--just a maddening aura of noblesse oblige. . .

I did see his whole stint on the Early Show, and he basically grinned like a jackass the whole time--I don't get the sense that he's really aware of what he did wrong. . . DIRP! Sorry, Pete, but Village Idiot isn't exactly a priority position. . .

GT

03-01-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Peter's Early Show interview"
>I don't recall seeing an indication
>that Sarah WAS sick on
>the raft--where did that come
>from?! She looked plenty relaxed,

She was the one shown vomiting on the fishing boat, but I didn't see anything on the RAFT. But then again, I don't remember seeing any footage of Sean vomiting as the raft either -- whjich Peter also claims.

>I did see his whole stint on the Early Show, and
>he basically grinned like a jackass the whole time--I don't
>get the sense that he's really aware of what he
>did wrong. . .

Mayne it's just the streaming video, but he seemed to have this Norman Bates psycho-like look on his face at all times. He probably scared most of the women... I'm surprised Jane got so close.

-SB

03-01-02, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Peter's Early Show interview"
Aargh! I saw striped hair and thought that was NELEH puking. . .

And yes--the Norman Bates analogy is perfect!

GT

03-01-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Peter's Early Show interview"
>Perhaps my
>electromagnetic fields aren't merging properly
>with his cosmic karmic force,
>but I think he's talking
>out of his hole.

LOL ...ya, but which one -- remember, as he explained, there are SEVEN of them!

(my personal opinion is he's talking out of several of them at the same time, but that's just me)

His bowling alley is about 20 minutes from my office, I might actually have to convince a friend to go bowl a game some night in the next few weeks...

-SB

03-01-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Peter's Early Show interview"
>His bowling alley is about 20 minutes from my office, I might actually have to
>convince a friend to go bowl a game some night in the next few weeks...
OMG--if you could keep from laughing in his face, this could actually prove fruitful--assuming he's privvy to anything important, he strikes me as the type who would let it slip to make himself look good. . .

You're becoming quite the stalker, aren't you?

GT

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •