The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Opening Credits Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-02, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Opening Credits Vidcaps"
I'm of the opinion that these don't really give us much to work with, spoiler-wise, but you never really know. Last season, we got Crazy Lex in that one shot, which panned out to be a clue that Lex would go bonkers. Nothing like that seems to be in this season's opening shots. I've skipped most of the scenes of Nuku Hiva and tattooed natives. Hopefully those aren't valuable.

47 caps coming now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 1
   RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 2
       It did in Australia idiotcowboy 03-02-02 12
   RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps TheWanderer 03-01-02 3
       RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 6
 RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps I_AM_HE 03-01-02 4
   Ripple effect Rebel Crown 03-01-02 5
 T18 survivorscott 03-01-02 7
   RE: T18 chaos28 03-01-02 8
   RE: T18 Swami 03-02-02 11
   RE: T18 sweetpea 03-02-02 18
 RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps Kokoro 03-02-02 9
 T20 ShowMeTheWinner 03-02-02 10
 T35 - Gina high-fiving thebes 03-02-02 13
   RE: T35 - Gina high-fiving shakes the clown 03-02-02 14
       Gina high-fiving is Ep 1 IceCat 03-02-02 15
       RE: T35 - Gina high-fiving ShowMeTheWinner 03-02-02 16
           RE: T35 - Gina high-fiving IceCat 03-02-02 17
               RE: T35 - Gina high-fiving ivoryElephant 03-02-02 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-02, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps"
OK, so far these vidcaps seem to backup what I thought I'd noticed during the opening -- there's no clip of Gina's "photo."

Why??? Normally we get a "live shot" and a static photo of each survivor -- why is there none of Gina? Was it just REALLY QUICK?

-SB

03-01-02, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps"
OK,I just checked my tape... Hunter, Sarah, Paschal and Gina are the four without any photos shown during the intro's. Any ideas if this means anything???

-SB

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "It did in Australia"
During S2 Colby and Tina's opening shots were different than the rest. Colby had no still picture. Tina had no live picture. Everyone else had one still and one live picture. Since they wound up being the winner and runner up it might mean something. I never looked for this in S3 so if someone has a recording of it, they might want to check it out and see if a pattern is forming.

-ICB

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-01-02, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 00:59 AM (EST)

It was either MB's or JP's comments posted in an earlier thread, where when interviewed, he said don't assume anything.
Since MB knows that these boards speculate... he may very well change the intro to the program at anytime. Even if he doesn't, I wouldn't assume anything by the intro vidcaps.

What's more interesting is the previews for next week where it appears that Pat and Kathy are in deep doo-doo. The tag line "..even though it is Kathy who finds the food" could mean the end of her stay. If Rotu loses, IMHO, she's first to go.
Although Sean is saying that Pat is talking too much, the way in which his personality is being displayed, I would be surprised if he makes it to the merge. If he does, he's toast after that.
Vee is trying to make points with the group and with Hunter, but I don't believe that's going to carry her far either. Rob needs to shape up as well, he seems more like a fish out of water than Sean does. What can I say about Sarah? Nice teats!
Edited because of a tiny little word I used that got censored !(I see that this board is now editing out some words.... come on guys! Let's give some props to George Carlin!)

03-01-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps"
>It was either MB's or JP's comments posted in an earlier
>thread, where when interviewed, he said don't assume anything.
>Since MB knows that these boards speculate...

Um, OK, thanks for the Survivor 101 lesson, but you realize that analysis is pretty much all we do here, right?

>What's more interesting is the previews for next week where it
>appears that Pat and Kathy are in deep doo-doo.
>The tag line "..even though it is Kathy who finds
>the food" could mean the end of her stay. If

Actually, I believe it was "But it's Kathy that finds food" -- something that has far less inferred meaning. That said, we already have a topic for talking about the preview, your comments about it would best be served there:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2303.shtml

>Edited because of a tiny little
>word I used that got
>censored !(I see that this
>board is now editing out
>some words.... come on guys!
> Let's give some
>props to George Carlin!)

I don't think I've modified the filtered word list in probably close to a year, so I'm not sure what you mean by "now editing"

-SB

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-02, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps"
well, the "1 Survivor" frame (43) looks definitely to be a male, though i don't know that that says anything. i'd bet most anything that a female wins, since males have won 2 of 3 so far

also, while i was watching the intro this evening, i noticed a few of the survivors had water effects (like a rippling puddle type thing) similar to the fire effects in S2. Can anyone who taped it check to see who these are? Water definitely seems to be a bigger key in this one. They're given water maps (which also feature in the intro) and there was no "Fire is life" speech from Jiffy this time (nor did they receive fire at TC, though seeing as they both had it, it was unnecessary)
i have a feeling that Peter was one of those with water graphics, so i don't know if this tells us anything

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-02, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ripple effect"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 07:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 02:26 AM (EST)

The ripple effect was on Neleh, Robert, Tammy, Peter, Vecepia. I thought I saw light or fire with Gabriel, Zoe, Sean, and Rob (a single flame underneath him). Patricia had some whirly effect in the corner (hhmmm, maybe it was me, maybe the Snickers and SierraMist buzz was kicking in about then).

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "T18"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 12:44 PM (EST)

Did anyone else notice in the T18 picture, that they are holding some sort of ligtblue object? Weren't both rafts black? I beleive this could be from a future challenge. But then again I may be off my rocker? What do you guys think?

chaos28 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-02, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chaos28 Click to send private message to chaos28 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: T18"
I analyzed the song as nearest I could. Here's my notes. Think what you will:

SONG ORDER:
16 CASTAWAYS
ROTU
NELEH
*Smiling, rowing. (group --> John)
-Main Colour: Brownish.
*Picture, smiling, rippling water.
-Main Colour: Black.
*Laughing (movement).
-Main Colour: Green.
MAKING FIRE
ROBERT
*Tired, closeup.
*Picture, rippling water.
-Main Colour: White and black.
SCENIC SHOTS
KATHY
*Black and white photo.
-Main Colour: Grey then orange.
*Looking, closeup.
-Main Colour: Dark grey.
TAMMY
*Rippling photo.
-Main Colour: Brown.
*Working (machete).
KNIFE SLAMMING ON COCONUT
GABRIEL
*Looking (neutral).
-Main Colour: Orange.
*Black and white picture, far off. Quick.
-Main Colour: Orange/brown.
*Running during challenge, panicked.
ZOE
*Smiling. Closeup. (Group --> Tammy, John)
*Black and white picture.
-Main Colour: Orange/brown.
*Pushing boat to shore.
-Main Colour: Blue.
PASCHAL
*Looking. Closeup.
-Main Colour: Black.
*Hugging Neleh (group --> Neleh, Tammy, John, Gabriel).
SCENIC SHOT
JOHN
*Tired. Closeup.
-Main Colour: Tan.
*Black and white photo.
39 DAYS
MARAAMU
HUNTER
*Coming from ocean, tired.
*Running at challenge (group --> Sean)
KNIFE CUTTING
SARAH
*Walking in from ocean (similiar to Hunter, not tired). Looking curiously.
*Smiling
-Main Colour: Green and white.
PETER
*Ripping water picture. Smiling.
*Looking to camera like Richard, closeup.
-Main Colour: Greenish/white.
VECEPIA
*Picture, smiling.
*Smiling, closeup.
FIRE LIGHTING
GINA
*High five (group --> Patricia, Sean)
-Main Colour: Grey.
*Very closeup. Looking away. Neutral.
SEAN
*Black and white photo.
-Main Colour: Grey.
*Laughing. Closeup.
PATRICIA
*Water on picture (but NOT rippling).
-Main Colour: White.
*Closeup, smiling.
SKULL SHOT, SCENIC
ROB
*Looking away.
-Main Colour: White.
*Black and white photo, small flame under it (as if lighting).
1 SURVIVOR

--------------------
CHAOS!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-02, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: T18"

This does not look like an object we have seen so far. It appears to be made of a hard yet somewhat flexible plastic-type material. Zoe & Tammy are very focused, and both seem to be looking down into the turquoise-blue thing, whatever it is. From the flexed muscles on both women, they are exerting an intense effort. An awful lot of splashing that seems to originate from the point where their hands would be.

Could be challenge related. Tammy is clearly wearing her buff on her neck, as is (John?) beside her. Hard to tell in blurred photo, but John does not seem to have much beard growth here, altho he has some. This could very well be an upcoming challenge.

Swami

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-02, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: T18"
This looks like it is definitely from E2 reward challenge based on promo pix at survivorfever. Here is the link:

http://www.survivorfever.net/vidcaps_episode2.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-02-02, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Opening Credits Vidcaps"
I need to ask something....did anyone else find that the Opening credits shots of the contestants seemed like they were on fast forward or something? I seem to remember longer drawn out shots for previous survivors....this time I was like "that's it?"

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "T20"
Ever notice that Paschal is always hugging Neleh in the vid caps? I think there may be a strong possibility of a Rodger/Elizabeth-like alliance in the future here (hopefully they aren't the "romance couple" whom MB talked about. SHUDDERRRR).

thebes 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-02-02, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thebes Click to send private message to thebes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "T35 - Gina high-fiving"
This looks to be from a future challenge as she had no reason to high-five during the E1 challenge and, note, that her hair is wet.

Who else on Malibu (other than Peter) has that blue T-shirt? Would that have to Paschal? Or does anyone else think that they were given clothes by the producers/sponsors so that many of them have the same items of clothing?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-02, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: T35 - Gina high-fiving"
>This looks to be from a
>future challenge as she had
>no reason to high-five during
>the E1 challenge and, note,
>that her hair is wet.
>

....good call, this, along with the pics of a water based challege (probably reward) are our best evidence that Marlboro wins the first reward challenge.

>Who else on Malibu (other than
>Peter) has that blue T-shirt?
> Would that have to
>Paschal? Or does anyone
>else think that they were
>given clothes by the producers/sponsors
>so that many of them
>have the same items of
>clothing?

...I thought I saw Hunter wearing a blue Reebok t-shirt during Ep#1....as we all know, they are given any Reebok merch they want during the filming, and our more media savy whores know full well that the surest way to secure screen time is to plaster the sponsor's name all over your body.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Gina high-fiving is Ep 1"
In the last sequence of shots just after the Ep1 challenge just before Rotu does the big victory celebration, the Mara's are shown approaching each other for handshakes and and hugs. It's quick and you really have to watch it on slow motion.

The positioning of the the torch, Gina's clothes, and Jiffy (he's the one wearing the blue shirt) are identical. This is unused footage from EP1.

MB is recycling footage for the previews again.

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: T35 - Gina high-fiving"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-02 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

The T35 clip looks like it is from episode one after the IC win by Rotu. Gina's wearing the same set of clothes here as she did in the first IC. The high-fiving does not necessarily equate to a Maraamu win. She could just be consoling herself and her teammates of making a good effort in trying to win the IC. As posted in tribephyl's post in:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2320.shtml

Although the pictures aren't very clear, it doesn't look like Gina's wearing the clothes worn in T35 for the RC in episode 2 so maybe this clip is from episode 1 after all.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: T35 - Gina high-fiving"
The clothes for every person shown in pic 20 are identical to the Ep1 challenge. Go back and view the video of the post challenge victory celebrations in slow motion and you'll see.

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-02-02, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: T35 - Gina high-fiving"

Many people have been wondering just who is "the #####". Well, Sarah, kathy and Patricia could all fit into that role.
I believe however sarah is the hottie, not the ##### and that Kathy will be the #####.
How?
She will summon up an alliance to get rid of John. VidCaps show Neleh, Paschal and Kathy being playful together.

"What a twisted web we weave when at first we practice to deceive"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •