The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vee gives birth on TV"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-17-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vee gives birth on TV"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-04 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

I'm not sure where to put this, but I guess here is as good a place as any. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else.

My wife loves to watch The Learning Channel. Her favorite shows is A Baby Story. In this show, you meet a couple that is about to have a child. In 30 minutes you see them plan for the baby's arrival (i.e., picking out a crib), learn the parents life story, learn about their courtship, meet close families members, watch the actual birth (often in very explicit scenes), and then see the happy family at home.

My wife was watching it yesterday and the showed started touting the fact that on March 1, it will be showing Vee from Survivor give birth.

If you want to see more of Vee then MB ever showed, TLC will be the place to be

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vee gives birth on TV managerr 02-17-04 1
   RE: Vee gives birth on TV PepeLePew13 02-17-04 2
       RE: Vee gives birth on TV anotherkim 02-17-04 7
 RE: Vee gives birth on TV Howard Dean 02-17-04 3
 RE: Vee gives birth on TV dreamerbeliever 02-17-04 4
   RE: Vee gives birth on TV dabo 02-17-04 5
   RE: Vee gives birth on TV Coconut 02-18-04 12
 RE: Vee gives birth on TV Swami 02-17-04 6
   RE: Vee gives birth on TV udg 02-18-04 9
 RE: Vee gives birth on TV smokedog 02-18-04 8
   Buahahaha Swami 02-18-04 10
 RE: Vee gives birth on TV bmwpow 02-18-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-17-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
Most people who go on that show, don't do it for the money. They do it for the "remembrance", that is, so that the process of a momentous event can be captured in documentary format. I'm guessing the payment they receive is pretty paltry.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
Yeah well nobody could remember her from Survivor, so it figures she'd try again at being a big DAW by attempting to draw attention to herself on a different network. (Said with tongue planted in cheek)

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
*snort* *guffaw*

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--resists any further basheresque comments.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
Unlike a lot of the posters on this board, I actually like Vee. I'm glad she's on that show and I will watch her. Thanks for the info.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
I think it's cool that Vee is going to give birth on TV but I will not be tuning in to this one! Am I the only guy who immediately turns the channel when I see births or surgeries on TV? The miracle of life is great but I'll be in the waiting room with a box of cigars. Last thing I need to do is pass out while the little lady is doing her thing. I'm such a wussy.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
Yeah, I can't switch the channel fast enough when I come across that stuff. I saw my fill of birth films when we went to birth class, and surgery is somehow much grosser on the screen than in real life. Weird but true.

Good for Vee though.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
My husband would run a mile every time I turned on Maternity Ward. It's a good thing we didn't have birth films in our prenatal class, too, because he would have been gone.

He was okay for the actual event, though. The only time he didn't look was during the episiotomy.

All about the overshare.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
I'd rather go on Survivor & spend all my days buck-naked than give birth on TV. That just creeps me out. Birthing is a private, family thing. I've done it 3 times - 1X with a doctor and 2X with midwives. I can't imagine doing it with a camera crew!

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-04, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
I TOTALLY agree with you, Swami. And, coincidentally, I've also given birth once with a doctor and twice without. My most recent baby arrived 15 minutes before the midwife did.

---
UDG <-- likes her privacy

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
I'll watch to see if the baby is inVEEsible, just like mommy

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Buahahaha"
But then she wouldn't get paid, would she?

I love you Richard, but don't unpack.

bmwpow 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-18-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bmwpow Click to send private message to bmwpow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vee gives birth on TV"
"Cweepy..."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •