The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
On Sep 2 in Biloxi Miss., Bush praises his friend ‘Brownie’ for his performance during Katrina.

I am absolutely sickened, infuriated and saddened by the revelation of these emails.

On Aug. 29, the day of the storm, Brown exchanged e-mails about his attire with Taylor, Melancon said. She told him, "You look fabulous," and Brown replied, "I got it at Nordstroms. ... Are you proud of me?"
An hour later, Brown added: "If you'll look at my lovely FEMA attire, you'll really vomit. I am a fashion god," according to the congressman.

Full Story

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... volsfan 11-03-05 1
 RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Buggy 11-03-05 2
   RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... AugustGirl 11-03-05 3
       RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... probably clueless 11-03-05 6
           RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... AugustGirl 11-03-05 7
               RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... volsfan 11-03-05 8
                   RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... probably clueless 11-03-05 11
                       RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... HistoryDetective 11-03-05 13
                           RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... probably clueless 11-03-05 14
                               RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... volsfan 11-03-05 16
                               RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... HistoryDetective 11-03-05 18
                           RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... AugustGirl 11-03-05 17
                               RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... probably clueless 11-03-05 19
                                   RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... AugustGirl 11-03-05 22
                               RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Buggy 11-03-05 23
                                   RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... AugustGirl 11-03-05 25
                                       RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Draco Malfoy 11-03-05 26
                                           RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Buggy 11-03-05 28
                                               RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Draco Malfoy 11-03-05 30
                                           RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... txmomma26 11-03-05 31
                                               YOU RANG?! Draco Malfoy 11-03-05 34
                                       RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Buggy 11-03-05 27
                                           RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Draco Malfoy 11-03-05 29
                                               RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... HistoryDetective 11-03-05 32
                                                   RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Draco Malfoy 11-03-05 35
   RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... PagongRatEater 11-03-05 20
       RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... volsfan 11-03-05 21
       RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... probably clueless 11-03-05 24
       RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Bobdechemist 11-03-05 33
           Agree PagongRatEater 11-03-05 36
               RE: Agree probably clueless 11-03-05 37
 Did a Google search volsfan 11-03-05 4
 RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck ... Draco Malfoy 11-03-05 5
   Did I ever tell you newsomewayne 11-03-05 9
       RE: Did I ever tell you volsfan 11-03-05 10
           RE: Did I ever tell you newsomewayne 11-03-05 12
               RE: Did I ever tell you volsfan 11-03-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Brownie may be a fashion god but he needs plenty of time to eat his steak dinners. Come on...thousands could be dying but he needs more time to eat.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
And isn't he still on the payroll?
I know he resigned, but I thought I heard he'd been kept on as a consultant.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
I'm pretty sure he is still getting paid. And good thing too, the man needs to be able to afford nice clothes, Buggy. Nordstroms is a little pricey.

Or so I've heard.

11-03-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
If Bush could be impeached for arrogance, insensitivity and stupidity he’d be halfway back to Texas right now on the bullet train to Brownsville.

Handcrafted by RollDice®

*Hell no, I’m not pissed*

11-03-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Bush? Impeached? Did he get a blow job?

Cuz that's the important stuff, you know.

11-03-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Did he get a blow job?

I just threw up a little! That is one sick picture.

11-03-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
11. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
You should have read my pre-edited post before I threw up and took a half bottle of vallium after reading that story. In comparison, this post is pure fluff.

Handcrafted by RollDice®

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Oh, why are you bitching, Fluffy Lvoe Bunny. W had a decisive mandate with 51% of the vote, so it's not like he could do anythhing wrong like appointing incompetent FEMA directors. I imagine that being FEMA director "is hard work," just liek being president.

Sigs by Syren and Seana. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.
journal
"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

11-03-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
14. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Sorry.

Just slap my ass and call me Sally. I can be such a total BITCH sometimes.

Handcrafted by RollDice®

11-03-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
16. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

*SLAP*

SALLY!

Was that hard enough or do you need more?

11-03-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 08:56 AM (EST)

Well, I already have an appointment for ass-slapping and Sally-calling this morning. Can I pencil you in for sometime this afternoon?

ETA: Vols jumped in and took my job! How about that raincheck for this afternoon? Do you need more than one ass-slapping/Sally-calling?

journal
"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

I'm a total BITCH all the time. At least you're making progress.

11-03-05, 08:53 AM (EST)
17. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Yeah! What HD said. People just need to stop picking on George and let him go on vacation for weeks at a time and appoint incompetent people and eat cake when people are drowning and play the gee-tar while a major city floods and, and, and ........

Poor misunderstood George. Poor well-dressed Brownie.

And? Michael Moore is fat.

11-03-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
19. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
I'm already getting picked on and ass slapped by OT's version of the Fab5. Now this. Et tu Hot Lips, et tu?

Handcrafted by RollDice®

11-03-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
22. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
There is a very special PM with your name attached.

Picking on you is my most favorite pasttime.

Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
That the trouble with our society these days, folks just don't appreciate a well made suit anymore.

11-03-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
25. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
I bet Michael Moore doesn't shop at Nordstroms. Or wear nice suits.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Or bathe, it seems.

"Speaking of Draco, he has serious issues, still, the little snot." - kathliam

11-03-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
28. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
*Beep Beep* Draco

Nice to see you, Baby!

11-03-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Hmmm... we seem to be thresd-crossing.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
*waves*

CAPTAIN!!!!! How are you???

2005 Winner of the El Presidente Hugo Chavez Peace prize

11-03-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
34. "YOU RANG?!"

11-03-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
27. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Of course not, he's fat.

11-03-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
29. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
And I know from experience that stores like that don't like to stock for the fat person, despite the fact that most of the country is overweight. We still can only clothe the skinnies.

Beep beep Buggy!

11-03-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
32. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
We still can only clothe the skinnies.

I'll go nekkid if you will.

journal

11-03-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
35. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
In.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Yes he is still on the government payroll to the best of my knowledge. His consultant position is suppposedly intended to help transition his role to his replacement and should be wrapping up shortly (I hope).

What's wrong with Nordstroms?

21. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
His consultant position is suppposedly intended to help transition his role to his replacement

I hope he isn't training his replacement to shop and take long dinners while others suffer.

11-03-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
24. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
If he'd like to make a trip to SoFla I be glad to expedite his wrapping up.

Handcrafted by RollDice®

He definately won't return as the same fashion god as before.

Bobdechemist 3932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-03-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Why is that if you have a high level job with a decent salary and you screw up royally, absolutely, completly, you always end up with a severence package or a consultantcy or a super nice pensions?

This holds true even you carried out criminal activities, embezzlement ect..

However, if you make minimum wage and you steal a donut, it's all over and you are on the street, unemployed, zero benifits.

Not fair!

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Agree"
I had a friend who worked for a company that still had 3 former CEO's on the payroll who had gotten fired for not getting the job done. They negotiated great packages and so the company was still paying millions to former execs.

But it's sorta like sports contracts, people want these 'players' so badly that they are willing to negotiate bad deals and overpay. I can't blame the CEO/player for taking the money offered to him, but I don't understand how, if you get sacked for malfeasance (or worse), you should still get that.

I also have no idea how you stop that. It's a supply and demand problem.

(Of course none of this really applies to Brown, he didn't bring any exceptional skills to the table, so hopefully baby gets nothing after he has completed handing over the reins).

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice

11-03-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Agree"
“...handing over the reins”

What do you have against horsies?

Its an insult to the poor horse to associate that end with the appropriately named “Brown”.

And what kind of incompetent could possibly need more than an hour to do a complete brain-drain of the entire contents of that fucktards knowledge. His desk should have been cleaned out and waiting for him at the office door when he returned from the south.

I’m personally insulted and disgusted that this asshole is spending my tax dollars shopping at the Georgetown Mall and chowing down on Rack of Lamb at Bistrot Lepic. If Bush wants his old drinking buddy to kick around Dupont Circle Bush should float him on his own dime.

Handcrafted by RollDice®

11-03-05, 08:01 AM (EST)
4. "Did a Google search"
for some pics of our fashion god and found one that most fashionistas would say is a no no

11-03-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
5. "RE: ''Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job,""
Mmmm.... brownies...

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Did I ever tell you"
why I got kicked out of Cub Scouts?

Sigs by Bob! For the discerning palate!

11-03-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Did I ever tell you"
This should be a good one!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
I met someone that knows you!

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did I ever tell you"
Let's just say, mmmm...Brownies.

Sigs by Bob! For the discerning palate.

Really? Do tell.

11-03-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Did I ever tell you"
How old were you? You have been a bad boy haven't you?

Handcrafted by RollDdice
It was a guy from Air Quality Associates. He came and did some air tests for the dentist office I have been working on.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •