The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What are you looking for tonight?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-28-02, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What are you looking for tonight?"
We have been give a lot of information about the various people and now is the time to see which parts of it are useful and which pieces have no bearing. For instance as someone who is convinced Peter is first out I want to know why! He certainly doesn't fit the mold we would come to expect of 1st booties. Is he not as physically up the the challenge as he appears?

More importantly (assuming Pete is gone first), I am interested in several people for various reasons concerning future votes.

#1 Robert from Rotu, is he the jerk we have been led to believe, and does it make him an early target or the leader of the pack.

#2 Paschal from Rotu, what is up with the picture of him and Kathy? Was it a sign of affection or the beginnings of war?

#3 Neleh from Rotu, how important is the religious conflict early (assuming it is with her). Will it make her more or less of a target?

#4 Gina and Sarah from Maraamu, bitchy or sweet?

#5 Sean from Maraamu, how big of an issue is the fear of water (once again assuming it is him). Also is the racial tension we have been told about show up from the start or is it something that builds over time?

#6 Patricia from Maraamu, assuming Pete is voted out first what is it about her that saves her? Is she stronger and more useful than the pictures might suggest, or is it simply a case where someone else was more of a target?

That is what I'm looking for... what are you looking for?

-ICB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •