The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bye Bye Patrick & Susan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

DannySas 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DannySas Click to send private message to DannySas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bye Bye Patrick & Susan"
They sucked & they got on my nerves! He was a little too whimpy to ever be in the game and she was an idiot for ever thinking they could actually be contenders. Patrick was one of the most pathetic individuals I have ever seen. He should have never have been in the race to begin with. This is a competitive game and I’m sure he never competed in anything except pass-the-dildo.

Rob and Amber Rock! It’s great to see two people who play the game without building pathetic alliances that never, at the end of the day, stay together. This is not Survivor, it’s a race. Anyone who builds an alliance in this game is a fool. Manipulation is key to winning along with common sense. Rob and Amber have both. I predict they win………….hands down!

SEE YA Patrick and Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan Tahj 03-23-05 1
   RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan DannySas 03-23-05 2
       RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan LibraRising 03-23-05 5
 RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan watermelon 03-23-05 3
 RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan HistoryDetective 03-23-05 4
 This is a Bashers style post IceCat 03-23-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-23-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan"
Once again, you are in the wrong forum.

I'm glad Patrick and Susan are gone too, but your assessment is a little harsh.

So you predict Rob and Amber win but you post a spoiler about a different team. WTF dude? Have you lost it?

Moves courtesy of Syren

DannySas 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DannySas Click to send private message to DannySas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan"
I predict Rob and Amber as the winners because of their stellar play. I posted something I read in an article. I don’t believe everything I read. The article said the other team wins, I didn’t say it and I didn’t say I believe what the article says. I simply passed along the info.

Take a chill pill dude and relax. SEE YA!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-23-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

Take a chill pill dude and relax.

Physician, heal thyself.

Tahj was just trying to point out that there are some guidelines in these forums. There is a forum for basher comments and already several threads going after Susan/Patrick. People on these forums are generally respectful of one another, so don't get too defensive when somebody tries to show you the ropes.

ETA: Welcome, though. From someone else fairly new to the boards.

I wasn't sad to see Susan/Patrick go either, however.

watermelon 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watermelon Click to send private message to watermelon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan"
I don't think it's a matter of Romber being too smart to build alliances, but just that the other Racers have seen through their evil ways and don't WANT to have an alliance with them! In earlier episodes, Romber have tried to build alliances with Ray/Deanna and Ron/Kelly, but it looks like Ron/Kelly are trying to break away from that now and Ray/Deanna are lousy Racers and can't keep up with everyone else anyway. I hate Romber and can't wait to see them Philiminated... but that's a topic for another forum!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bye Bye Patrick & Susan"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

"This is a competitive game and I’m sure he never competed in anything except pass-the-dildo."

Ah, but did he play by North American rules or European rules?

a sig by syren

Did I see you there the last time we played? I could swear that you were the guy in the hood. Your voice sounds so familiar...

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "This is a Bashers style post"
Please feel free to join in one of the anti-Patrick/Susan threads on the Bashers forum. Locking this thread.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •