The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Speculation... the Final Three"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Speculation... the Final Three"
Okay, first some filler...

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

Okay, it's looking like JACK will be evicted Wednesday. This leaves Alison, Jun, Jee, Erika, and Robert in the house. The HOH will be absolutely crucial to the rest of the game.

So, if YOU were one of these last five, who would you want to be up against in the Final 2? And who do you think needs to be eliminated?

My take: I'd want to be up against Alison in the finals, but also might consider being up against Jun or Jee. The later players are hating Jee right now, but the jury members don't know about his treachery in forcing them to eat PBJ (like THAT is such a horrible thing!) and probably wouldn't care.

As of right now, Jee cannot compete for HOH again. Jee would probably take Robert to the finals out of loyalty, but his best chance of winning is against Alison.

If Erika wins HOH, she'll almost certainly put up Robert and Jee. If one of them wins what should be the final GPOV, she'll probably put Alison up, but she SHOULD put Jun up. Erika's best chance to win is againt either Jun or Alison.

If Robert wins HOH, then Erika goes up against Jun. If one of them gets GPOV, then Alison goes up. A Robert/Jee finale might be tough to call, and he'd probably lose to Erika, but Robert probably wins against Alison and Jun.

If Alison win HOH, one would think Robert and Jee would go up. However, Alison may put Jun up against Jee as a pawn. Alison, IMHO, has virtually no chance of actually winning, but her best chances are against Jun or Jee.

If Jun wins HOH, who to put up? If her secret alliance with Jee holds up, she has to put Robert up against Alison or Erika. That would be an interesting situation. Jun had better throw the HOH as far as she can if she has any hope not to look like the floating, duplicitous, conniving, treacherous witch (c/w/b) that she is. Jun's best chance of winning is against Alison.

Your comments?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Speculation... the Final Three samboohoo 08-25-03 1
   RE: Speculation... the Final Three SaphireLady 08-25-03 10
   RE: Speculation... the Final Three minnieon 08-25-03 16
       RE: Speculation... the Final Three bb4fan 08-26-03 25
           RE: Speculation... the Final Three Violet Nyte 08-27-03 35
 The If Game Jims02 08-25-03 2
   RE: The If Game nailbone 08-25-03 4
       RE: The If Game SurvivinDawg 08-25-03 5
           RE: The If Game Bucky Katt 08-25-03 6
               RE: The If Game SurvivinDawg 08-26-03 22
                   RE: The If Game Loree 08-26-03 31
   RE: The If Game SaphireLady 08-25-03 11
 Here are the smart moves... Bucky Katt 08-25-03 3
   RE: Here are the smart moves... jsanb 08-27-03 34
 RE: Speculation... the Final Three tamarama 08-25-03 7
   RE: Speculation... the Final Three SurvivinDawg 08-25-03 9
       RE: Speculation... the Final Three tamarama 08-25-03 12
 RE: Speculation... the Final Three KScott 08-25-03 8
   RE: Speculation... the Final Three SaphireLady 08-25-03 13
       RE: Speculation... the Final Three Bucky Katt 08-25-03 14
           RE: Speculation... the Final Three SurvivinDawg 08-26-03 23
   RE: Speculation... the Final Three Jims02 08-25-03 15
       RE: Speculation... the Final Three tamarama 08-25-03 17
           RE: Speculation... the Final Three Jims02 08-25-03 18
               RE: Speculation... the Final Three tamarama 08-25-03 19
                   RE: Speculation... the Final Three Jims02 08-25-03 20
                   RE: Speculation... the Final Three CantStandToLook 08-26-03 21
                       RE: Speculation... the Final Three tamarama 08-26-03 27
                           RE: Speculation... the Final Three Jims02 08-26-03 29
                               RE: Speculation... the Final Three tamarama 08-26-03 30
                                   RE: Speculation... the Final Three Jims02 08-26-03 32
 Question Ahtumbreez 08-26-03 24
   RE: Question KScott 08-26-03 26
       RE: Question CantStandToLook 08-26-03 28
 RE: Speculation... the Final Three ginger 08-27-03 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
I think that all of them at this point want to be up against Ali in the finals, but I'm not convinced that Ali is smart enough to figure that out.

As far as the jury members finding out about Jee taking the offer, I believe they will see it, as it was the GPOV competition, and they need to see it to find out how it played out. Julie told them that the twist would test their character, so he'll have to live with that decision.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-25-03, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
I am not sure any of the HG other then Jack and Erika are smart enough to realize Ali is the best bet in finals.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

minnieon 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minnieon Click to send private message to minnieon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
>As far as the jury members
>finding out about Jee taking
>the offer, I believe they
>will see it

Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the houseguest that gets evicted on Wednesday be able to share what's been going on in the house (i.e. Jee's selfish antics)? Or is there more than one place where the evictees are being sequestered?

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-26-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bb4fan Click to send private message to bb4fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
Don't know for sure, but it's been speculated that the HG in the jury house will be chaperoned, just as they were when sequestered prior to entering the house. The evicted HG would share each other company, but not talk about specifics in the house.

BB announced that the evicted HG are allowed to watch "portions" of the show, but not DR conversations or anything that gives away strategies or whatever. So it sounds like they'll basicly get to see the competition and everyday goings on, but not anything that might influence their loyality to another.

The big knock on the last 2 juries is that they made their decisions on what they found out after leaving the house. It was from watching DR replays that they found out what a great game Will was playing, and what a stinker what's-her-name (I'll remember her name the minute I post this, LOL) was being last year. I think BB decided to sequester the jury this year so that they will vote on players as they knew them in the house, and perhaps regret their decisions when they find out the truth.

So I don't know for sure, but if they're going to bother limiting what the jury can see and hear, I bet BB also makes sure the evicted HG don't sway votes by sharing what they found out after another's eviction.

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Violet%20Nyte Click to send private message to Violet%20Nyte Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
the name you're looking for is: Danielle

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The If Game"
OK, here is my forecast...

(Let's see how psychic I am!)

Jack's gone

Obvious. Alison and Jun have stated a few times that they want to eliminate Jack.

Next HOH will Ali/Jun/Erika vs Robert.

Let's look at the scenarios:

Alison- Will put up Robert and Jee. Jee is gone, since Erika is voting (Jun can't save him)

Erika- Same as Alison, but Alison will vote for Jee instead. Jee is gone.

Robert- Nominates Jun and Erika. Tough one to call. Alison could keep either around, and Jee would have a tough decision, since Robert really wants Jun out next. I'd guess Erika though.

Jun- This is where it gets sticky. Would she go with the girls, unmasking herself completely. Or, would she push for a Robert boot, betraying the girls? To get rid of Robert, she'd have to nominate Robert and Erika (Ali votes Rob). However, all she'd have is Jee in the next HOH, since Ali/Erika would be ticked at her. So, I figure she'll nominate Robert and Jee, and send Jee out the door. A more logical move.

My PTTE:

6. Jack
HOH: Jun (she's due)
Noms: Jee/Robert
5. Jee
HOH: Robert (already starting to allign with Erika)
Noms: Jun/Ali
4. Jun
HOH: Alison
3. Robert (biggest threat, Stooges' votes... Tough call tho)
2. Alison
1. Erika

At least, that's what I hope will happen.

YAY WILD SPECULATION! I mostly based the picks by what would cause the most drama in the house, HOH-wise.

A 2003 IceCat original

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The If Game"

>
>YAY WILD SPECULATION! I mostly
>based the picks by what
>would cause the most drama
>in the house, HOH-wise.
>
And of course, we know that's how BB is gonna set things up, Right Dawg?

Jimmy boy, I think you have it all right, so I'm just gonna agree.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

08-25-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The If Game"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-03 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

And of course, we know that's how BB is gonna set things up, Right Dawg?

If they could, BB would have Jun win the next HOH, for the very reasons you say... and the fact that her being HOH would cause her to have to make a very difficult decision.

However, I think Jun will see that her predicament is not good if she wins HOH. So I expect her to throw it. The only thing that might make her win it is IF she somehow sees that she's the only one who could beat Robert. She MUST beat Robert.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The If Game"
Why would Jun's predicament be bad if she won HOH? Its not like Jee and Robert really trust her anyway. And isn't she going to reveal herself once Jack is evicted?

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

08-26-03, 07:04 AM (EST)
22. "RE: The If Game"
And isn't she going to reveal herself once Jack is evicted?

Not necessarily. Jun and Alison were thinking of excuses to use to tell Robert and Jee about why they evicted Jack.

If Jun wins HOH, her predicament will be this: She'll have to nominate two people. She supposedly has (separate) alliances with Alison and Jee. There is theoretically a link to Erika as well.

So who does she nominate? Robert is one, naturlich, but who else?

If she puts up Erika or Alison, the girls will know they've been screwed over and will trust Jun no longer.

If she puts up Jee, not only has she screwed him over, she's probably destroyed any chance she has of winning the half million dollars. Jee won't be quiet about it in the Jury House.

Either way, she has to make a committment, something she's been loath to do up until now. Since she's in nomination trouble ONLY if Robert wins HOH, I suspect she'll not try very hard to win it.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The If Game"
Jun has told Jee that if she gets HOH she is going to put Robert and Jee up but she will make sure Robert goes and Jee will be safe. Jee seems to understand this. So she would not be blowing her alliance with the girls or alienating Jee. And if Jee should go, well then she is still in the game and he is not. I believe both Jun and Ali want to be in the finals together. They know they are known as the 2 floaters and have the best chance of winning against each other.

08-25-03, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The If Game"
One little point, Jun knows she can't win against Jee either, so she will want him gone just like Jee, can't put him up without blowing total chance.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-25-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Here are the smart moves..."
If Ali, Jun or Erika win HOH they should put up Jee and Robert. If Robert wins he should put up Erika and Jun as those are the two that he would least like to go against in the finals. We have had three weeks in a row in which the HOH has made the smart move in regards to nominations - can they make it four in a row?

"How fascinating for you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm due to make a deposit at the local savings and litter box."

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Here are the smart moves..."
As Jee will quickly fine out it was NOT a good move to nominate Jack and Erika. Sp I disagree with your statement that the right nominations have been made. This is a classic mis-read of the game. As Ali stated THE MOVE was to nominate Ali & Erika and destroy the girl's alliance. Personally THE MOVE was to nominate Alison and Erika and push for Erika's departure which I think Jun could have been convinced to do. At that point Jack would have been willing to trade sides and go after the "floaters".

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-25-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
I'm assuming any of the 3 women will put up R&Jee -- at least they should. They will be the last remaining tight alliance, and they need to go.

Jun could nom Jee & try to convince him he'll be safe, which he may buy, but it will be safer & easier for her to throw the comp (I agree with the Dawg on that one).

I think all 3 women would be better off dumping BOTH men before F2 -- if any of the stooges is up, they have 2 guaranteed votes. For any women in F2, I think the stooges votes are more up in the air.

For similar reasons, Rob & Jee would each be better off going up against one of the women in F2, giving them one more vote on the jury (from two booted stooges). If they can get some one else to boot said stooge.

We know Robert is practically peeing himself to get rid of Erika & Jun, but I wonder if Jee could talk him into E & Ali, because of his alliance w/Jun? I think if he puts up E & Jun, E will go (and should go) both because of the Jee/Jun alliance, and because Erika will be harder to beat in F2.

As for this week, I think the women are right on in thinking that they need Erika around if they want to hit R/Jee. Jack is less of a player, less likely to get dirty with the girls. He'd be more help to Jee than to the women.

As for who would be best to go up against -- tough call. I'm remembering how stunned we all were when Jenna ran away with the S6 jury -- these jury members are more sophisticated reality watchers than earlier seasons -- are they too going to vote for someone who REALLY PLAYED the game? Like Ali or Jun? (although I think Erika's playing too).

On the other hand -- we've got some nauseatingly "honorable" people on this jury -- so much emotional talk about lies & honor & loyalty (blech) that they may well go for an Erika or Jee.

I DON'T think Jee's taking the veto would ultimately harm him in the jury vote, should he get that far. These folks will calm down enough to realize they should have gone for it too!

08-25-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
We know Robert is practically peeing himself to get rid of Erika & Jun, but I wonder if Jee could talk him into E & Ali, because of his alliance w/Jun?

Couldn't Jee use the same strategy on Jun that Jun might use on Jee, and tell her that she's safe when Robert puts her up? I doubt Jee could talk Robert out of putting up Jun, unless he exposes his alliance with Jun.

08-25-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
You're right.

And though by then Jee will be (should be) leery of the safety of decoys (post Michelle, and post Jack) -- it's likely Jun would indeed be safe against Erika.

Voters would be Jee & Alison, right? 2 votes to evict Erika.

So Jee would be safe continuing to hide his alliance with Jun.

(I don't really think Rob is gonna get HOH though)

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
Read this and tell me if Jee really wants to go to the finals with Robert

This was taken from Clubhouse

Since we had a gap in posting between 11:30 pm and 1 am - this is the one item of note I found over at Jokers Updates.

12:31 AM by Debra_Kadabra

Jee and Jun in the HOH. Jun on the bed and Jee standing and pacing around)

Jee: If you win who are you putting up?

Jun: If I win? Robert...

Jee: And me.

Jun: Probably, but I'd like to put up Robert and Erika and do a tiebreaker.

Jee: (Leans in with puzzled look on face) Robert and Erika?

Jun: I mean Robert and Jack and do a tiebreaker and get out Robert.

Jee leans back and claps his hands slighty

Jun: Do you want me to get out Robert for you, or not?

Jee: That's your call, if you do it...

Jun: I know it, but do you want me to?

Simultaneously

Jee: I'd rather...I'd rather...I'd rather it be me
Jun: Or do you want to take him to the finals.

Jee: I don't want to be the one to do it.

Jun: I know but do you want this week to be the one Robert gets taken out?

Jee: It's up to you. I mean Robert's my...

Jun: Why's it up to me?

Jee: Because your the one from HOH..if you win.

Jun: How do you want to play this game, dude, that's what I'm asking you.

Jee: I don't know, Jun, week by week, I don't know.

Jun: I'm saying...

Jee: If you do that for me, I'm fortunate enough to be there ya know what I'm saying.

Jun: If someone doesn't take out Robert this week then you're the one who's gonna have to do the dirty work.

Jee: Either way if you take him out, Jack's going to be with you. I'm not saying you're aligned with Jack...he's goin to hook you up. He...He That MF'er sweats (?) you.

Jun: Yeah, to flatter me.

Jee: Eventually, in the game sense, and every way he F'n compliments you.

Jun: For real?

Jee: Yeah.

Jun: Really? Even to you? (jun smiling)

Jee: Yeah, I talk to him. What do you think about Jun? She's like...just F it, I'm not going to feed your ego anymore.

Jun busts out in loud laughter

Jee: Coming from a 59 year old man, but listen...

Jun: Do you want someone to take out Robert?

Jee: Listen...

Jun: Or do you want...

Jee: Listen, if anyone takes out Robert, I don't want to be the one. Okay? So, that's it. You got that?

Jun: Okay.

Jee: If you gonna take him on next week then you're gonna take him out. I just can't be the one to do it.

Jun: I understand, but if I take him out are you going to be pissed at me?

Jee: (Ed Note: Best i could make out is MMMMMM. I took it to mean No)
It would be game based on that. It's gonna be based on...I mean it's gonna be basicaly based on game after that. If he falls I have to...

Jun: If Jack wins it he's gonna put me and Ali and try to get out Ali and that sh*t may backfire on my ass.

Jee: You don't think Jack would put me and Robert up? Are you F'n crazy?

Jun: He hates Ali.

Jee: But you don't think he'll put Jack and me up...c'mon...I mean me and Robert up.

Jun: I don't know.

Jee: C'mon Jun

Jun: But didn't...

Jee: He will do it and he even told me...

Jun: Did he make a deal with you?

Jee: He didn't make no F'n deal with me. I'm not F'n havin no deals with him. You crazy?

Jun: I thought he made a deal with you that...

Jee: He didn't make no deal with me. Makin no deals with me.
(Jee shakes his head and walks out.)

At 1:12 am

Another poster reported that Jee/Robert discused the whole Michelle eviction fiasco and that if it happens this week (Jack going instead of Erika) they will go insane)."

So what do you all think now? Sounds like Jee is not wanting Robert in the final with him to me....

08-25-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
Jee is still playing at being honorable, which is a joke since he claimed he would eat PB&J with them, but doesn't. Since he deliberately kept them from eatting not only with POV but with the lux comp as well. Also, He knows that if it is He and Robert in F2 then the vote is iffy, but if him and any of the others he would probably win. So, yeah, he wants Robert to go, just does not want to be the one to put him on the block so that he can still look good. The funny thing is, while the HG will not know this or the voters, after all said and done they get copies of tapes and then all will know. Will be interesting to see how the "friendship" of the "dream" team is then. LOL

08-25-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
I thought I read somewhere here that Jee was forbidden by BB to stay on the PB&J diet and that he had to do it normally as part of his accepting the deal.

08-26-03, 07:07 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
I haven't seen that, but I would not be surprised if BB tried that.

However, if Jee can eat *anything* he wants, why can't he say "I choose to eat PBJ today", and what's BB gonna do? (besides blatantly break their own rules to penalty nominate him)...

08-25-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-03 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

Jun: Probably, but I'd like to put up Robert and Erika and do a tiebreaker.
Jee: (Leans in with puzzled look on face) Robert and Erika?
Jun: I mean Robert and Jack and do a tiebreaker and get out Robert.

LOL! Jun almost blew the surprise!

A 2003 IceCat original

08-25-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-03 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

Yeah, but considering how obtuse Jee is, he probably won't get it.

According to Merriam Webster...
OBTUSE:
2 a : lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : INSENSITIVE, STUPID b : difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression
synonym see DULL

(edited to add definition of obtuse)

08-25-03, 04:53 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-03 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

Obtuse: An angle greater than 90 degrees

Jee seems more acute to me IQ-wise...

Or am I missing the point?

08-25-03, 05:02 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
duhhhhhIdunno.....I don't think Jee's all THAT cute.

08-25-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
You misunderstand me. I'm just going to edit it.

*sigh*

A 2003 IceCat original

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
Tell me she didnt' say that...lol...would have loved to see those SAT's

08-26-03, 09:32 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
Please tell me you guys didn't think I didn't understand the gag.

I didn't respond to the 2nd post because I thought the joke was being continued.

A little credit please.

(and I didn't do the SATs, I did the ACT)

08-26-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
Visa or MasterCard?

(I just didn't need any "Jims is gay" rumors)

A 2003 IceCat original

08-26-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
well I'm glad at least you knew I was joking.

I feel better now. Thank you.

08-26-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"

Or maybe this should be in the Off Topic Forum...

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Question"
I'm swamped up to my eyebrows with work right now so please don't throw things if this has been asked and answered, I looked around but didn't see an answer If Robert and Jee are so worried about Erika staying and Jack going, why doesn't Jee just use the veto and put up one of the other girls against Erika? Or has the veto meeting already been held? If Jee took down Jack and put up Ali and asked Jun to vote Erika, don't you think she would? So it would be Robert and Jun voting to evict Erika and Jack voting to evict Ali.

I'm just saying if I were Jee then that's what I would do if I wanted to ensure that it was Erika going.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Question"
Veto has already been held and Jee did not use it. He is not the brightest candle there!!!

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Question"
That boy really is an idiot aint he? And now from what I read on the feeds, he's going to go along with Jun's plan to get rid of Jack. It seems in some way, she's keeping the alliance she made with him by tricking him to agree with her and Ali's plan but next week it'll be his butt in the toaster.

You gotta like this kid. You feel like you need to put him in a rubber room to protect him from himself.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-03, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Speculation... the Final Three"
It's the final four down to final three move that intrigues me most this season, because I think it will occur among Robert, Jee, Jun and Ali. Which girl goes first? Arguably Jun or Ali is the ideal number two. Jun and Ali can convince Jee to dump Robert and then we have the climatic CATFIGHT for number 2!
If the "ladies" wrestle in a pit of Wesson oil the odds are even. In most other competitions for the number 2 spot, I see Alison winning.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •