The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What a great episode that was!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What a great episode that was!"
In my opinion that was one of the best hours of TV i have seen in a long time. That episode was so great - it had a lot of interesting and amusing parts that kept me glued to TV. I will just have to go back and watch it again tonight. Here just a few things that i enjoyed so much last night:

Rich and Lex spooning - I am still laughing about that one....

Jenna L - burning her face - i guess she is not that birght if she decided to stick her face int eh fire full of magnesium...

Saboga winning their first challenge, and then starting of really well on their second one just to prove againg that one idiotic mistake (witht the boat) can cost you everything.

According to the previews Jerri and Rupert did not held to their new strategies for too long - Rupert is back at being a control freak and Jerri is bitching again.

At first i did not like the reward part - i thought that they are really making it easy on them. But thinking further i realize that it might be a while yet till one tribe wins enough reward challanges to open that rice crate. As for the flints - well that was just necessary, since none of these idiots could not start fire on their own. Some of them strugled even with the flint - i enjoyed watching Alicia brag about her skills and ##### about men, only to see her fail and Rob M starting a fire.

I still feel thta Saboga got ripped of on that reward challenge - they should have let them keep the blankets or something.

And finally - last but not least - RUDY!!! The guys is great. I do agree with their vote however - he was slowing them down dramatically, especially with the injury. But you gotta give the props to the man. I really enjoyed the part in the end of TC when Jeff said all those nice words about Rudy and reaction we got from the tribe. I was emazed by Jerri in particular, i actually really like her so far.

So what does everyone else think of yesturdays episode? I am sure there are plenty more moments that i just can't think of right now...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What a great episode that was! arturbars 02-06-04 1
   RE: What a great episode that was! speedyforme 02-06-04 2
   RE: What a great episode that was! Howard Dean 02-06-04 3
 RE: What a great episode that was! texasfancy 02-06-04 4
   RE: What a great episode that was! ladro 02-06-04 5
       RE: What a great episode that was! PepeLePew13 02-08-04 9
 RE: What a great episode that was! ladro 02-06-04 6
   RE: What a great episode that was! Howard Dean 02-07-04 7
   RE: What a great episode that was! arturbars 02-08-04 8
   RE: What a great episode that was! FFantasyFX 02-08-04 10
 RE: What a great episode that was! okaloosajohn 02-11-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-06-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What a great episode that was!"
Replying to my own post - that's sad....

I just rembered another sweet moment - Did anyone else catch the look on the faces of Rich and JennaM when they saw that Tina is gone??? That was trully priceless....

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What a great episode that was!"
yes it was...
i found it weird for Jeff to beat the stick over Rudy though...did he really have to say how GREAT rudy was for like 2 min??? weird

such special treatment

that reward challenge WAS hard and exciting

poor Saboga lost immunity, but at least MOGO MOGO didnt go (hehe my fav)

and i missed the Lex/Rich thing? hm...i should look back

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What a great episode that was!"

Yes! That was trully one of the best moments! And Shi Ann reacted the same way, eventhough she wasn't a previous winner.

Those who think that the same winners will always win and the same losers always lose are in for a bit of a shock this time around.

That's why I am loving this All Star Show! I hope they do another one some day!

>I just rembered another sweet moment
>- Did anyone else catch
>the look on the faces
>of Rich and JennaM when
>they saw that Tina is
>gone??? That was
>trully priceless....

texasfancy 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail texasfancy Click to send private message to texasfancy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What a great episode that was!"
Have to agree with you. I was so pi$$ed at that stupid reward challenge! It was soooo not fair to let everyone reap the rewards of their efforts! It's like why even bother trying to win. Anyone would have done the same thing. I agree, they should have let them keep the blankets. What's up with Richard anyway? I guess all these swimming challenges, he figures he wants to keep his shorts dry...either that or he's just an exhibitionist! Or maybe he likes the shock value of it and thinks he will distract the other players during challenges. I'm trying to remember if he did the same thing during the first season's challenges. I remember he would lounge around like that though.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What a great episode that was!"
My recollection of Survivior One (which could be wrong) is that Richard was only naked one day, his birthday. The story he told was that he spent every birthday naked. I really don't think he was naked at any other time. I think they have just replayed, and talked about, those naked sceens so many times, it seems like he was naked more.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What a great episode that was!"
You're right... I remember on his birthday in S1, he walked around naked and then went over to sit near Jenna at the fire -- she recoiled and jumped off the tree log when she turned and saw that Dicque was naked. She sure acted like someone who had just seen him naked for the very first time -- and this was somewhere around the 8th or 9th episode.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What a great episode that was!"
Am I the only one that found Rudy's final confessional to be both pathetic and extreme for someone that has already gone though this once. He said something about 'you people that voted for me better stay clear of me', and 'I got a lot of friends, so you better watch your back'. Yea, I'm really scared Rudy. What are your friends going to do, pull out in front of me on the highway and drive really slow. Or maybe they will get in front of me at the check out stand, and take ten minutes to write a check. Rudy, you shouldn't have even been on the show.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What a great episode that was!"

I agree with what you said about Rudy's final confessional comments being really inappropriate -- and I might add totally unexpected from Rudy. I couldn't imagine him saying something like that. Hopefully he will calm down by the time the reunion show rolls around.

However, he certainly deserved to be on ASS. I couldn't imagine an ASS show without him. If they ever do another one, he may be long gone by then, but right now he is still one of the true all stars of Survivor.

I thought Jeff's speech about him at the council was 1000% dead on accurate.

>Am I the only one that
>found Rudy's final confessional to
>be both pathetic and extreme
>for someone that has already
>gone though this once. He
>said something about 'you people
>that voted for me better
>stay clear of me', and
>'I got a lot of
>friends, so you better watch
>your back'. Yea, I'm really
>scared Rudy. What are your
>friends going to do, pull
>out in front of me
>on the highway and drive
>really slow. Or maybe they
>will get in front of
>me at the check out
>stand, and take ten minutes
>to write a check. Rudy,
>you shouldn't have even been
>on the show.

02-08-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What a great episode that was!"
I actually thought it was pretty funny - i was laughing my a** off. You gotta love Rudy, and the things he says sometimes - can't take him too seriously. He did come down by the way - on the early show next day he said that he was just upset for a moment, and he had only goog things to say about his tribe...

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What a great episode that was!"
ladro:

Believe it or not, Rudy said something very similiar in Survivor I when he wanted to make sure that Hatch wouldn't double cross him. So, I wasn't really surprised at the comment, I just got a feeling of deja vu.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-11-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What a great episode that was!"
Jenna L - burning her face - i guess she is not that birght if she decided to stick her face int eh fire full of magnesium...

Were they using a 'doctored' flint? If that's the case, they might as well have given them a box of matches!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •