The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paschel...He's a lover not a fighter...Or is he?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-02, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paschel...He's a lover not a fighter...Or is he?"
Not too sure about the spoiler quality. But just posting so as to have some other analyses.

Here is Paschel and Neleh confirming their "May/December" feelings precluded with ring and all.(hopefully they are not the "hot-n-heavy" coupling.)

Then we have:

WOW! Are Kathy and Paschel the "hot-n-heavy"? OR Are the two of them having it out? I truthfully can't tell anymore if this series of pic's is a look into the tawdry practices of an undersexed judge or if Kathy said something that made Paschel want to grab her face to shut her up. If that's the case then what does Paschel have to say that is important enough to belittle another contestant in front of others. I'm sorry but if anyone grabbed my face like that, no matter who they were, I'd be pissed. (Unless of course it was a loved one who was being a lil' naughty.) Don't count these two as fast friends? Or do count these two as more than friends?

Thanks to paratrooper and Survivorfever and snewser

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paschel...He's a lover not a fi... Bebo 02-22-02 1
 RE: Paschel...He's a lover not a fi... TheWanderer 02-22-02 2
   RE: Paschel...He's a lover not a fi... Loree 02-22-02 3
       RE: Paschel...He's a lover not a fi... tribephyl 02-23-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paschel...He's a lover not a fighter...Or is he?"

I included his official pic for comparison, so we can get an idea of what sort of impact sun and time without razor would have on him. Looks like Paschal has gotten quite a bit of sunburn and some facial hair. Any speculation on how far into the game this pic would be? Certainly indicates to me that we can eliminate these two as bootees for the first couple of episodes.

>Don't count these two as
>fast friends? Or do count
>these two as more than
>friends?

She doesn't look angry or upset in the final still, so I don't think it was a confrontation.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-22-02, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paschel...He's a lover not a fighter...Or is he?"
First, to speculate on the length of time he's been there... his arms don't look hairy, but that is not necessarily something you can measure body hair volume by and speed of growth.
having been scuzzy at times myself, given the sparcity of the hair and it's length it looks like it's about 7 - 10 days worth of growth, maybe more.

it looks like they've just come off of winning either an RC or IC and he congratulating the girls. In the 24x7 situation they're in, bonds come quickly. I've grabbed my daughters' and wmy wife's face like that... it's a gently, loving squeeze. Kathy appears to be smiling afterwards. I agree she doesn't appear to be offended. It doesn't appear to be a "prelude to a kiss" Although they're otu there alone, they are very aware of the cameras surrounding them. Besides being a judge, he's also married and I would doubt he'd want anything placed on TV that would cause problems for him in either his personal or professional life.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-02, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paschel...He's a lover not a fighter...Or is he?"
I wonder if Paschel is shushing her so they won't be overheard. They may be talking strategy and he is trying to shut her up because he hears someone coming.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-02, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paschel...He's a lover not a fighter...Or is he?"
I can't help myself, but I have to agree. Although I have one more photo to add which I believe could be the 5th in a series.

Kathy is not only smiling but she seems to be blushing, and I'm not trying to be a pervert but she has had a recent flush of blood to other parts of her body. It must be what 80F something outside. Yes I know her top is Lycra, so it's bound to happen sooner or later.Just thinking that she is embarassed by this "situation"...

But, was it embarrassing because she is "Having a talkin' to" or embarrassing because she might have crossed a line with Paschel. There are other people around already... Neleh is visible in earlier shots, and is that Tammy(or Zoe) and someone elses elbow in pic.5 just peekin' in on the left?

Whatever happened between the two, happened in front of at least 3 other tribe members.Kathy is smiling because she wants to bluff her comfort level in front of everyone else.

Also...and I'm sorry to go on so long. Zap2it's Guide released their printed promo which mentions that; Over at Rotu, members of the tribe are annoyed by one person's attitude and anxiety. Kathy could just be the one they are referring to.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •