The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

melaniemv 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniemv Click to send private message to melaniemv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
OK. Lisa is pissed, confused, embaraced, etc. LET HER BE!!! Back the heck off Allison! She needs to feel these things if she is ever going to have these great break throughs that are expected.
Lisa: "I'm just so embaraced"
Allison: "Don't be!"
Um hello?! Why shouldn't she be embaraced? She has acted like a fool, made many mistakes, been called out in front of everyone. She should be embaraced and thats ok! But she needs to feel these feelings.

~ * melanie * ~

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... ChristinaJB 11-22-05 1
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... SOfan0221 11-22-05 19
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... minnie3 11-22-05 2
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... melaniemv 11-22-05 3
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... Kattrikk 11-22-05 6
       RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... c25 11-22-05 13
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... ChristinaJB 11-22-05 15
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... iyanlarox 11-22-05 18
       RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... SOGoddess 11-23-05 37
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... Edistogrl 11-22-05 24
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... treppfter 11-22-05 4
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... Amalfi coast girl 11-22-05 5
       RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... snowflake2 11-22-05 8
           RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... minnie3 11-22-05 14
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... Mystique 11-22-05 7
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... shayshay1 11-22-05 10
       RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... Mystique 11-22-05 11
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... pegasustt 11-22-05 9
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... justashell 11-22-05 12
       RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... Micromanage 11-22-05 17
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... iyanlarox 11-22-05 16
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... Zhenya32 11-22-05 20
       RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... minnie3 11-22-05 21
           RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... iyanlarox 11-22-05 22
               What kind of sandwich would Allison... Amalfi coast girl 11-22-05 23
                   RE: What kind of sandwich would All... SeasonedRefinement 11-22-05 25
                       RE: What kind of sandwich would All... minnie3 11-23-05 27
               RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... minnie3 11-23-05 26
                   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... melaniemv 11-23-05 28
                       RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... shayshay1 11-23-05 34
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... shelby2000 11-23-05 29
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... minnie3 11-23-05 30
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... EndingUnder 11-23-05 31
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... SeasonedRefinement 11-23-05 32
       RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... minnie3 11-23-05 33
           RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... Micromanage 11-23-05 35
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... OMGIM40 11-23-05 36
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... maryellennaco 11-24-05 38
 RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... Beebop123 12-03-05 39
   RE: "Do you want me to make you a s... melaniemv 12-03-05 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Yes - let's NOT baby her anymore! Does Ally not get that? Making her a sack lunch for her assignments, making her snacks - SHE'S 40 - she can make her own meals!
No wonder she isn't growing up - Allison is her new MOMMY!
GRR.

Allison is getting worse. She can't stop enabling people to make herself feel needed.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Reasons Allison makes sandwiches for others

#1. Red, Red Wine....She's drunk, she thinks she is working the counter at Subway.

#2. She always wanted to feed the world

#3. She has a bread fetish

#4. The kitchen is her domain and she knows if Lisa makes a sandwich Allison will have to clean it up

#5. Turkey was on sale $1.99 a pound

#6. She fogets Lisa is a woman and thinks of her as a child

#7. More camera time

#8. Start back at #1

minnie3 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minnie3 Click to send private message to minnie3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-05 AT 05:49 PM (EST)

Didn't you know this was a sisterhood that Allison decides who and when houseguests need support? I mean it's a turkey wrap, doesn't she get extra points for that?

This isn't the first time she's offered a stinking sandwich. What's with Allison and all these sandwiches? Is she a closet eater and has hidden sandwiches to dole out when she wants to lend support? Are they in that bed somewhere, squished, and that's why she has to get in and out of bed so dramatically? Maybe she hides under the blankets to eat them so she doesn't smear her lipstick on camera.

Maybe this is why nobody contested rubbing her feet, maybe some sandwiches would come falling out of her pant legs and they could all have a feast.

Yesterday during breakfast, I noticed her oh-so-delicately dab the corners of her mouth after a eating. I guess she thinks people really care what she looks like when she eats. Isn't that ladylike? I thought they weren't supposed to be so aware of the camera.

11-22-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniemv Click to send private message to melaniemv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Wow...you crack me up...

~ * melanie * ~

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-22-05, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
LOL no kidding!!! What is with this sandwich crap anyway??? She thinks it's the magic cure for anyting apparently.

"My mom died" Ohhh I'll make you a sandwich

"I have to go shovel cow sh*t today" I'll make ya a sandwich

"My husband is having an affair" Oh sweetie, I'm gonna go in the kitchen and make you a sandwich

ALLISON- STOP MAKING SANDWICHES FOR OTHER PEOPLE AND FOR GODS' SAKE STOP EATING SO MANY YOURSELF!!!

c25 75 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c25 Click to send private message to c25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Yup, Lets go sit down with a sandwich made by Ally and a drank with a STRAW along WITH some KLEENEX!!!!

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
I have a few ideas...
A. - Perhaps Allison is preparing for a new career outside of the house as a caterer?
B. - Perhaps Allison is trying to slowly kill Lisa by fixing her poisioned sandwiches...after all, Lisa is thin and healthy.
C. - Perhaps Allison doesn't get that Lisa doesn't feed her emotional pain with food.

In anycase, now I'm craving a fricken sandwich!
GEES

Mayo anyone?

iyanlarox 188 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iyanlarox Click to send private message to iyanlarox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Don't you recall - Lisa's drama usurped Allison's nappy time!

She keeps the sammiches as backup so as not to redirect cam off of her and onto someone worthy...

SOGoddess 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-23-05, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOGoddess Click to send private message to SOGoddess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
"sammiches" You Iyanlarox are a rip! OMG!

Edistogrl 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Edistogrl Click to send private message to Edistogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Too funny! That's one of the first times I've really had a good laugh on this site - every point made perfectly!

treppfter 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treppfter Click to send private message to treppfter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-05 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

I know! Whats up with Allison always offering to make sandwiches! Like its such a task. If you're going to offer all the time at least change up the menu. Offer the girl more than bread and butter-she can afford to on a couple of pounds. All IV has to do is convince subway to start serving alcohol, and there you go, the perfect career for allison.

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-22-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Minnie, as usual you are a riot.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-22-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Minnie, that was hilarious!! Now I am imagining that Allison was rolling around nude in bed with those sandwiches when IV interrupted with that poetry reading!!

11-22-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minnie3 Click to send private message to minnie3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
LOL! What an image!!! That wasn't rose petals that she rolled around on! That was bologna!!!

Mystique 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-22-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mystique Click to send private message to Mystique Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
LOL! too funny.. maybe Allison uses food for comfort in a way to reach out without really "connecting" with the person, sort of a vice. Helping at arm's length so she can feel good about the act of helping without involving herself or her emotions too much.. OR possibly she thought if Lisa's mouth was stuffed she wouldn't be able to whine lol (although I'm sure Lisa could find a way)

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
>LOL! too funny.. maybe Allison
>uses food for comfort in
>a way to reach out
>without really "connecting" with the
>person, sort of a vice.
> Helping at arm's length
>so she can feel good
>about the act of helping
>without involving herself or her
>emotions too much.. OR possibly
>she thought if Lisa's mouth
>was stuffed she wouldn't be
>able to whine lol (although
>I'm sure Lisa could find
>a way)

LOL I thought Allison used a jug of wine for her comfort.

Mystique 429 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mystique Click to send private message to Mystique Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
>>LOL! too funny.. maybe Allison
>>uses food for comfort in
>>a way to reach out
>>without really "connecting" with the
>>person, sort of a vice.
>
> LOL
>I thought Allison used a
>jug of wine for her
>comfort.

Exactly.. but she used the wine for her OWN comfort ;)

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
ya know what I don't get is Allison keeps saying fat and ugly. first off she's not ugly at all i'd love to have her eyes.....anyway they ALL got memberships to the gym, why isn't she going???>?>?
i think she likes being stuck

TT

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""

Being stuck with other people who are stuck.

Micromanage 51 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Micromanage Click to send private message to Micromanage Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
You might be right that Allison has been trained to use food for comfort. It makes sense.

Secondly, I think you are right to notice that Allison has chosen a weak person to "mother" which isn't helpful to either of them. A symptom of a co-dependant person is someone who looks for sick animals to rescue. That looks to be the case with Allison as Lisa looks like a sick chicken. The problem is they like feeling needed this way, but then they eventually don't set boundaries and have issues. It isn't respecting the other person's "adulthood" if you ask me. It is enabling their babyness.

Thirdly, Allison feels guilty over what she said in Board of Review, so is trying to compensate.

11-22-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iyanlarox Click to send private message to iyanlarox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
LOL! Allison's panacea for life - "can I make you a sammich"?

Zhenya32 61 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zhenya32 Click to send private message to Zhenya32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Okay, you guys are totally cracking me up with this sandwich thing.

I wish the other houseguests would just put their hands over their ears and start yelling any time Allison offers to do anything for them.

Not only would this be hilarious, but maybe she'd actually be left to deal with her own issues instead of mommying everybody else.

11-22-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
21. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Interesting perception! Come to think of it, isn't Lisa older than Allison? Last year, Allison said she was 38. Just the other day I heard Lisa say she was 41, not 40. How weird!

11-22-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
22. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Minnie sweety: Allison's tombstone indicated she was born in 1964 which would make our own housefrau 41!

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-22-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "What kind of sandwich would Allison be and why"
Anyone want to try to expand this thread?

What kind of sandwich would Allison be and why?

A foot long ham and cheese with red wine vinegar and oil, and hot stuff.

Ham: it is obvious, she is one
cheese: additional calories
wine vinegar: Allison loves the wine, and her personality is tart
oil: sometimes Allison's hair could use a shampoo
Hot stuff: for that fiery personality of hers
foot long roll: the extra calories will allow her to keep her self appointed "fat and ugly" crown

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-05, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What kind of sandwich would Allison be and why"
Minnie - you're in rare form. Thanks for starting the sandwich thing. And to the others, great responses!. I'm sitting her hysterically laughing. I love the image of the sandwich crumbs falling out of her pants and the feast that follows. Such talent on this board!

IMO, the "you wanna sammich?" is her opening line when she is playing on-the-spot reporter. Chances are, Lisa won't just say "no thanks". She'll go on to give a few good sound bytes that Allison can share later - in a gossip session ("well, I was being authentic and present in the moment by lending my support and I offered her one of my famous sammiches, and then Lisa said...............")

11-23-05, 00:05 AM (EST)
27. "RE: What kind of sandwich would Allison be and why"
Why thank you Seasoned Refinement, but I think Melanie started the topic and I'm so glad because she's been talking about pocket meat for quite a few episodes! There seems to be a lot of drama revolving food which is very telling! The breakfast, the sammich, the dinner for TJ...it never ends with her!

11-23-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
26. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-05 AT 01:07 AM (EST)

11-23-05, 00:36 AM (EST)
28. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Thanks for the recognition Minnie

You guys have carried this thread on beautifully!! It has seriously cracked me up! I never knew a person could be so dependant on sandwhichs!! Perhaps they should have Korrine or whatever her name was come back and this time talk to Allison. She can speak to her in the same rude and spiteful way that she did to Christina. Only this time it would be...

"Your fat, and ugly, and annoying. You have addictions." Then Iyanla can try to break her of her addiction to sandwhichs.

~ * melanie * ~

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
>Thanks for the recognition Minnie
>
>
>You guys have carried this thread
>on beautifully!! It has seriously
>cracked me up! I never
>knew a person could be
>so dependant on sandwhichs!! Perhaps
>they should have Korrine or
>whatever her name was come
>back and this time talk
>to Allison. She can speak
>to her in the same
>rude and spiteful way that
>she did to Christina. Only
>this time it would be...
>
>
>"Your fat, and ugly, and annoying.
>You have addictions." Then Iyanla
>can try to break her
>of her addiction to sandwhichs.
>
>
>
>~ * melanie * ~

Oh! no her addiction to sandwiches is gonna be her next excuse to stay in the house for season 4,

shelby2000 39 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shelby2000 Click to send private message to shelby2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
You guys are so freakin' funny! I have a huge headache now from laughing my "buns" off. Get it..."buns". Okay, I'm being "cheesy"...did you catch that one?

I have not laughed like as much as I have reading about Allison and her sandwiches in a very long time. I laughed so much I think I stopped breathing and my head is pounding. I am going to post a link to this on another site I post on so they can enjoy it, too. Thanks Minnie3, Kattrikk and other posters, you are fuuunnnnyyy!!!

11-23-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
30. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Thanks Shelby! Don't the other ladies here have a great sense of humor! As the show has made me so mad the past few days, someone here always is cheerful and it's great to visit after the show when I'm kind of upset at the housemates!

EndingUnder 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-23-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EndingUnder Click to send private message to EndingUnder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Lisa is an easy target for the other women not to work on their treatment.

Right now, Lisa needs special treatment from the coaches and Dr. Stan, and her housemates need to let her be. Otherwise it just looks like they're using her as a scapegoat for their own problems.

Jessica needs the most work right now.

TJ and Jill seem to be the only two that are really trying. Christina is giving a good 'B' effort, but still doesn't take enough initiative.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-05 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

Thanks for pointing that out Minnie - give credit where credit is due.

Thanks Melanie for the thread. It got the ball rolling. How nice to laugh, really laugh, at something that I initially found so irritating. Wouldn't it be healing if the SO women could just to learn to laugh?

Ahhhh....I'm going to miss today's episode (having lunch with family), but I'll be thinking of you guys around noon. Don't throw anything at your TVs and NO profanities, ladies. We'll work it all out on the boards later LOL.

Thanks goodness for Tivo!

11-23-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
33. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
TiVo is my best friend! How else can you watch it in record time and rewind to the worst parts! LOL

Have a nice lunch with your friend, I hope you're not going to be having any sandwiches!

Micromanage 51 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Micromanage Click to send private message to Micromanage Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
With Allison's mothering and Lisa's accepting of it, they would make a perfect couple of spinsters who share an apartment. Lisa self-confessed she doesn't like sex anyhow. Case closed.

OMGIM40 228 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OMGIM40 Click to send private message to OMGIM40 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Thanks for starting this thread Melanie...I needed a good laugh after today's episode......LMAO at the posts!! great job!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
OMG, I have been LMAO!!!! All these "sammiches", ham & cheese references, etc. have just made me ROFLMAO.. Hope I got that right!!! Ya'll are hilarious!!!! Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!

Beebop123 26 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Beebop123 Click to send private message to Beebop123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
I have been a little disappointed that Allison hasn't made any of those delicious sandwiches lately. Has anyone else noticed her sandwich making has disappeared? Maybe she and Iyanla had a heart to heart about her sandwich making and told her to replace the habit with another habit...like drinking.

12-03-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
40. "RE: "Do you want me to make you a sandwhich?""
Or maybe she came accross this thread and realized nobody appreciates her sandwhich making skills. To cope with the trama from this realization, we'll be seeing her back for season 4.

~ * melanie * ~

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •