The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Homeless no more"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Homeless no more"
As if I needed more stress in my life with my company launching a new product, my trip to Disney starting in 24 hours, and having to leave my house in a month. Well, at least I got the house thing off my plate as - after several offers back and forth - I finally had my offer accepted for a new house. It's GOOD that we got it, but I did have to go a little bit outside of my comfort zone to get there. The mortgage payment is going to end up near 40% of my income and we are a single income family. Makes it cutting things a bit fine for me, but DW will finish school and begin teaching in another year and hopefully I can pump up those commissions now that I actually have a product to sell.

Here is the new crib:

After tomorrow I'll be gone for almost two weeks. See you guys when I get back - don't have too much fun without me.

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Homeless no more jkokoj 09-29-05 1
   RE: Homeless no more PagongRatEater 09-29-05 5
 RE: Homeless no more geg6 09-29-05 2
   RE: Homeless no more PagongRatEater 09-29-05 4
       RE: Homeless no more geg6 09-29-05 7
           RE: Homeless no more PagongRatEater 09-29-05 9
               RE: Homeless no more geg6 09-29-05 12
 RE: Homeless no more beckya 09-29-05 3
   RE: Homeless no more PagongRatEater 09-29-05 13
       RE: Homeless no more RudyRules 09-30-05 20
           RE: Homeless no more PagongRatEater 09-30-05 25
 RE: Homeless no more dragonflies 09-29-05 6
   RE: Homeless no more PagongRatEater 09-29-05 11
 RE: Homeless no more miamicatt 09-29-05 8
   RE: Homeless no more PagongRatEater 09-29-05 10
 Grats! Bobdechemist 09-29-05 14
   RE: Grats! PagongRatEater 09-29-05 17
 Oooooh! ARnutz 09-29-05 15
 RE: Homeless no more zipperhead 09-29-05 16
 RE: Homeless no more volsfan 09-29-05 18
 RE: Homeless no more RudyRules 09-30-05 19
 RE: Homeless no more Silvergirl1 09-30-05 21
   RE: Homeless no more PagongRatEater 09-30-05 23
 Lovely home, PRE! wandacal 09-30-05 22
   RE: Lovely home, PRE! PagongRatEater 09-30-05 24
 RE: Homeless no more Ante Bellum 09-30-05 26
   RE: Homeless no more PagongRatEater 09-30-05 27
 Rat Bastard! PhoenixMons 09-30-05 28
 RE: Homeless no more cahaya 10-02-05 29
 RE: Homeless no more dabo 10-03-05 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-29-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Homeless no more"

Kiss Mickey for me!!! But don't molest Minnie!

courtesy of RollDdice

09-29-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Homeless no more"
Funny story:

When we were on our honeymoon at WDW I made a specific point of molesting every Pocahontas statue and cut-out I found. There's lots of pics from our trip to prove it.

Did I say funny? I meant disturbing.

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Homeless no more"
*gasp*

You can afford a McMansion? And here I was, so happy with my new little nest. *hangs head*

Seriously, it looks wonderful. Hope you have a blast at Uncle Walt's kingdom.

I'm such a slut for the blues.
I plan on having all kinds of fun. I just hope my plans work out!

09-29-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Homeless no more"
You have no idea how cheap houses are in Texas. And when you don't have an income tax, it really helps too.

09-29-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Homeless no more"
Well, being that I am a resident of PA, I wouldn't know what life is like without income taxes. But home ownership is very, very inexpensive. If and when I ever get back on my feet financially-speaking, I will be a home owner once again.

09-29-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Homeless no more"
You mean you can't finagle yourself a nice, interest-free "educational loan" from your employer?

I have no doubt that home ownership is in your future if you want it.

09-29-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Homeless no more"
Ha!!!!! Those cheap bastiges? Pahleeze!

I'll probably buy some little tiny cottage and, in my near old age, terrorize the neighborhood children.

beckya 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckya Click to send private message to beckya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Homeless no more"
Congrats on the new digs. I looks beautiful, I know how it goes with the house payment thing it ain't easy when you have to watch your pennies and dimes etc., etc. but at least it is YOURS and that is the best part about it. We've been in our house for 10 yrs. and we really need a bigger one. Talk to you when you get back.

09-29-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Homeless no more"
We have bee talking about a new place for a couple of years now, so it's almost hard to believe we pulled the trigger on a new place. Getting more room will be awesome!

BTW, welcome to the boards! I'm the resident right-wing nut job, but I don't bite.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Homeless no more"
I'm the resident right-wing nut job

You radical you!

Your defending two time college football pool champion

09-30-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Homeless no more"
You know me. Totally outside the mainstream.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Homeless no more"
Looks beautiful PRE! Quite a bit different from the other one that caught you eye, isn't it?

So now you'll have room for peep meets, right?

Have fun at Disney world!

09-29-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Homeless no more"
Yep, we really like the other house looks-wise, but the floor plan was lacking...

Plenty of room for peep meets, too. Any time you are in Dallas dahlin' you just come on down!

I SOOOO owe you a ping! I have been crazy!

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Homeless no more"
That would be about a brazillion dollars here in my 'hood.

*gellus*

09-29-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Homeless no more"
Ha! You said Brazillion.

Bobdechemist 3932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-29-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Grats!"
Next time you are out house buying, could you pick me up one too?

Thanks.

I'll pay you back on Tuesday. Promise

09-29-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Grats!"
The house is in the mail. Did you not get it?

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Oooooh!"
Very nice!!!

Congrats!!!

...and enjoy your trip!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Homeless no more"
Enjoy your trip! Don't forget - it's all about the Fast Passes! And walking right on Thunder Mountain RR during the fireworks! And the Yacht Club Galley! And the safari ride! And ice cream sundaes at Beaches 'n' Cream! And the Tower of Terror!
...and I'm officially gellus!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Homeless no more"
Nice digs! Have fun and take tons of pics. Give us all the details when you get back.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Homeless no more"
Hey PRE!
Nice digs! What's the address so we can have a wild OT party there while you are gone?

Have fun!

Your defending two time college football pool champion

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-05, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Homeless no more"

Congrats on finding the new abode. It looks very nice. Is there a pool in the backyard?

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

Being the resident mermaid, I just had to ask. Swim with me

09-30-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Homeless no more"
No pool...yet. There is enough yard for one, so hopefully someday!

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-05, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Lovely home, PRE!"
Is it in a new sub-division? I only ask because the trees look very young.
We didn't even have a landscaped backyard when we got ours!
Mucha CONGRATS, my friend!

I expect a picture of you in Mickey ears when you get back!

09-30-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Lovely home, PRE!"
Hey buddy! So nice to see ya. Yep the subdivision is relatively new, so no big trees yet. There is a greenbelt on the other side of the street though.

One pic of me in ears, coming right up!

Ante Bellum 3762 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-30-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ante%20Bellum Click to send private message to Ante%20Bellum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Homeless no more"
That house would cost at least a million here assuming it has a backyard similar to the front. Nice.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-30-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Homeless no more"
Thankfully, not even close to that in Texas. Where IS here? CA?

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-30-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Rat Bastard!"
Nice house! The house reminds me a bit of Flower Mound (though you have more land than the homes I saw there) for some reason (my college roomie was from there). Very purdy!

DD and I were supposed to be in WDW as I type...those plans fell through though (one trip short of a free flight from Jet Blue, which was the reason I'd planned to go in the first place) so I'm just a tad bit jealous. Have fun - ride Thunder Mountain once for me (not that I could ride it with dd, but that's my favorite Disney ride) and Peter Pan and Small World once for both of us.

Got blog?

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Homeless no more"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-05 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

Grats on your new house, PRE. Home sweet home!

Good luck with the work and have a safe trip!a

ETA: Just got back from a 3-week trip to Indiana, and did a bit of house-hunting of my own there. I got a rude surprise to find out that I have no credit history after living abroad for 19 years. And this even though I bought a car and had credit cards in U.S. back in the early '80's, and have credit cards with an American bank (Citibank) here in Malaysia even now. So, no credit history, no job yet, therefore no house financing, even if I could pay cash for one, yikes!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Homeless no more"
That looks like my Dad's old house in Quincy. Congrats! It is an excellent and very liveable floorplan if it is the same design.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •