The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

TODDLJ1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-28-07, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ1 Click to send private message to TODDLJ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

THIS WEEK’S DIVA RANKINGS

1. Blake Lewis
Blake gets my first Diva of the Week award! They proclaimed him the front-runner, and nothing against his barely-adequate voice, but I think I can pinpoint the real reason. I’m going to be totally predictable and announce that I think Blake is absolutely DREAMY. (This is Gay Idol Journal, after all, what were you expecting?) I totally wanted to take off his adorable asymmetrical zip-front olive/black striped sweater, for two reasons: one, so I could borrow it for myself, and two, so I could see him nekkid! His baggy black pants were totally acceptable, but I wonder if he will ever choose some more classically tailored slacks that might better show off his… assets (which I’m sure you all have noticed.) Oh, and I liked his cute new haircut, too. Hi Blake! (Call me?)

2. Haley Scarnato
Haley may have been dull as toast vocally this week, but she certainly was a feast for the eyes! Say what you will about her ‘talent,’ but it’s clear girlfriend knows where her votes are coming from! She looked hot as hell in her black knit sweaterdress, which was gathered in the front to accentuate her perky breasts, and cut out in the back (and nice and high on the leg) to maximize her skin exposure. Her simple black pumps, and delicate jewelry, were perfect as well. I want America to keep Hottie Haley in the competition (if only to see more of her even-hotter boyfriend!)

3. Chris Richardson
Chris looked predictably cute in his olive military-inspired jacket, white dress shirt, and skinny tie. I also liked his not-overly-baggy jeans. What is starting to annoy me, however, is his redundant choice of footwear. Big, clunky white tennies may be a good choice to shoot some hoops… but you’re performing for millions now, Chris… it’s time to step it up. Those huge white boats bring our attention to your feet… and not in a good way. How about some stylish narrow Diesel shoes? Or, better yet, how about some nice Kenneth Cole suede boots to dress up that casual outfit a bit?

4. Sanjaya Malakar
Prior to this week, I hated Sanjaya, because I felt he was unwittingly making a mockery of this competition. After this week, I love Sanjaya… because now I recognize… that he is INTENTIONALLY making a mockery of this competition! I love his “f*** off Simon” smile, I love his whispery-androgynous voice, and his brown leather jacket was to-die-for! And, the literal icing on the cake, was the HAIR. This week, he was rocking the pony-tail-fauxhawk (and getting far more votes for it that Nadia ever did!) YOU GO, GIRL!

5. Melinda Doolittle
Simon may have hated Melinda’s look this week, but I’ve certainly seen worse. Considering she was singing a Donna Summer song, she seems to have gone with the era, choosing a disco-era-inspired blue patterned silk tankdress, worn over black leggings. Let’s face it, Melinda’s body shape must make her difficult to dress, and considering that, I didn’t think this was a total washout. I especially liked the flippy bob… MUCH better than last week’s odd pageboy style. She doesn’t appear, however, to be too comfortable in the high heels… so I say: ‘ditch the heels, girl, and throw on some strappy sandals instead!’ We’ll forgive you (and you’ll be more comfortable.)

6. Gina Glocksen
This may be a surprise to some of you, but I actually liked Gina this week, and I’m giving her Most Improved. Her black suede boots (with white crosses) were really hot. And I love her new inverted bob, it’s very flattering for someone with her face shape. I even liked (with some reservations) her pink, gold and black minidress. Sure, it looked like it was made of strips from various old scarves… and sure she was girdled within an inch of her life in order to fit into it… but, nonetheless, this dress was clearly more flattering than anything else she has worn on the show.

7. LaKisha Jones
There may be some who liked LaKisha’s dress this week, but you can’t count me among them. The dress itself was lovely enough, a black/pink silk floral number with a kimono-inspired top. Unfortunately, the length of the skirt and the way it fell on her (in a hard line, just above her black “f*** me” boots) left LaKisha “cut off at the knees,” and with an undesirable bell shape. I also noticed that her wig appeared to be pushed just a bit too far back on her head this week, leaving her with an oddly high forehead. Finally, I noticed LaKisha was sporting severe new French tips, which according to Antonella’s best friend, means that LaKisha is ‘slutty.’ Maybe all of this would matter to me more if LaKisha didn’t seem to always have this vaguely uninterested look on her face that makes it hard for me to care about her at all.

8. Phil Stacey
Remember on the original Star Trek series, when Mr. Spock would wear a knit cap and tuck his ears in to conceal his Vulcan identity? Well, Phil took a cue from Spock this week in his black knit hat, and with his huge elfin ears carefully tucked, he nearly passed as a human being. Please, Phil, do this every week! It makes a huge difference. I wish, however, that he would do something about his too-black and too-manicured eyebrows. (Perhaps if he were to bleach them slightly so they would stand out less against his pasty skin? And perhaps re-shape them to look a bit more natural?) Phil’s general attire was absolutely fine this week, however. I actually liked the black studded corduroy jacket, grey hoodie, and red graphic T. All, in all, a good week for Phil. (Which isn’t too huge of a compliment, actually.)

9. Jordin Sparks
Jordin, I’m sorry to say, was a complete mess this week. In fact, I’m citing her with a Fashion Citation for her “age (but not body type) appropriate attire.” She appeared to be going for a modified Britney, in a red/white checked cropped hoodie, short grey pleated skirt, and high grey boots. She further ‘cuted-up’ the look with a high ponytail, and huge hoop earrings. Considering she’s only 17, this look should have worked, in theory. The problem is, Jordin, god love her, simply doesn’t have the body type to pull this off. The flare of the skirt made her hips look wider (only a narrow-hipped girl should attempt this) and the cropped top left her with no waistline at all. I’m not, by any means saying Jordin is fat. She is NOT fat. However, Jordin could lose all the weight in the world and still not look good in this outfit. Note to American teenagers: NOT EVERYONE LOOKS GOOD IN EVERY FASHION TREND. If Jordin want to embrace her youth, how about some sexy embroidered jeans with those boots? How about a cute camisole top?

10. Chris Sligh
Where do I even start with this walking Fashion Citation? Head to toe… a complete and utter failure. I still hate his mushroom hair. I still hate his ridiculously thin ‘soul patch.’ On someone else, the brown distressed sportcoat and taupe patterned shirt could have worked, but on Sligh, they accentuated his ever-growing belly. His huge baggy jeans did him no favors either. NOTE TO THE “HORIZONTALLY CHALLENGED”: Baggy clothing does not make you look slimmer. It makes you look EVEN BIGGER. The world will be a prettier place when this man is banished from our TV screens.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... Snidget 03-28-07 1
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... buckeyegirl 03-28-07 2
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... CattyChat 03-28-07 3
 Woo hoo!!! nailbone 03-28-07 4
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... archon 03-28-07 5
   RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... khern 03-28-07 6
 A very big thank you.... aquariaqueen 03-28-07 7
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... rjrabbit 03-28-07 8
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... frisky 03-28-07 9
   RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... Snidget 03-29-07 11
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... CTgirl 03-29-07 10
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... kidflash212 03-29-07 12
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... dragonflies 03-29-07 13
 Yay!!! Breezy 03-29-07 14
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... Wasabi 03-29-07 15
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... Magnolia_Rocker 03-29-07 16
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... bullzeye 03-29-07 17
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... Lasann 03-29-07 18
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... Estee 03-29-07 19
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... brvnkrz 03-29-07 20
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... Maroonclown 03-29-07 21
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... Glow 03-29-07 22
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... samboohoo 03-29-07 23
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... SilverStar 03-29-07 24
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... kathliam 03-29-07 25
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... taffnic 03-29-07 26
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... priestdi 03-29-07 27
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... emydi 03-29-07 28
 Bravo! moonbaby 03-30-07 29
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... priestdi 04-01-07 30
   RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... agman 04-01-07 31
   RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... zazzy 04-02-07 33
 RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... zazzy 04-02-07 32
   RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... zazzy 05-07-07 34
       RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI... qwertypie 05-07-07 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-07, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Yippee!!!!!!!!!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
yea!! Welcome back-you've been missed!!!

One nation, under Romber...

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-28-07, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

Yay, I'm in heaven. Thanks for the astute critiques, Larry. You are witty and spot on. You have some great material to work with this season.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Woo hoo!!!"
This carp show is now bearable again!!!

Welcome back, Larry!!

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-28-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Welcome Back -- and thank for making this season far more entertaining!! And right off the bat - picks the bootee in his first shot! Looks like "The world will be a prettier place" now that "this man is banished from our TV screens"

Love the comparison of Phil and Spock in the knit cap... excellent... And you are so right -- Sanjaya is totally in the joke an is just running wild with it...

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." (Marcus, B5)

khern 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-28-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail khern Click to send private message to khern Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Larry it makes my whole life better to see this post. Yes, my life is that lame. Totally, hilarious and you were right about Sligh.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-28-07, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "A very big thank you...."
You're a talented writer, and an astute judge of all that's important.

What did you think of Gwen???

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-28-07, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
YEAHHHHHH!! The Gay Idol s back!!!!! *happy dance*

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
****exhales**********

You.Complete.Me.

I hope it was good for you, too, Larry.

ITA with everything you said. Wasn't poor Jordin hideous in that outfit? And I'm so glad we are on the same page with Sanji!

*smooches*

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
I'm also on the same page with Sanjaya.

He earned a lot of respect from me. If there are those trying to turn you into a joke, taking control of the joke and making it your own is something a lot of people would not have the gumption to do. Trying not to be the joke usually just makes you more of a joke.

When he was just the butt of the joke it was just pitiful. Now that he is taking control of the joke I gotta give him props.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Blake was very dreamy this week! Your descriptions were spot-on and very fun to read. Thanks!

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
"1. Blake Lewis

His baggy black pants
were totally acceptable, but I
wonder if he will ever
choose some more classically tailored
slacks that might better show
off his… assets (which I’m
sure you all have noticed.)"

Oh - I've noticed

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Thanks Larry, and Welcome back! Love to read your column every week!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Yay!!!"
Larry's back! *smooch* It was wonderful.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-07, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Suddenly, the 35F weather outside feels so much warmer. Is it all the "assets" talk or is it Larry's eternal wit shining so brightly? Either way, it's a great way to start a new day!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-29-07, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Woot!!! Larry's back with a Vengeance!! Wonderful stuff and spot on as usual! *smooch!*

A Tribe Original!

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Whooo Hooo - the maestro is back and is taking no prisoners!!!

Loved, loved, loved every word! Agree with Boner - this makes the crapfest that is the show, bearable. Can't wait for next week.

A birthday present from Tribe

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-29-07, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
There he is!!!!

Spot on. Jordin went from fabulous the previous week to disaster this week.

It a Tribe original!!!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
This is what it takes to get me into the AI forum.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Yay!!! Larry's back. Another great job. *hops*

Arkie Rocks!!!

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Yay!!

What a great way to start a Thursday morning.

Love ya Larry.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
YAY!!!! Larry!!! Thank you for coming back to us.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Yay!!

If anything was screaming for you to come back, it was this particular show.

Thank you.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
You have excellent taste. *looks dreamily at sig*

Fabulous job, Larry. I can't wait to read more!

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-29-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
*happy dance* *happy dance*

Larry's back! Larry's back! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*happy dance* *happy dance*

Your presence and commentary make the season so much more bearable.

We can only hope that Sanjaya hasn't started a new fashion trend among tweeners -- the 'ponyhawk'. It was bad enough Ryan felt it necessary to wear one Wednesday night. Yikes!

*happy dance* *happy dance* Larry's back.

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Welcome back. This is such great reading and so true.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-29-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
ahhhhhhhhhh. now my life has meaning again.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
WOOT!!! I knew you would be a Blake fan... have you met our Tribey? }

Thanks for coming back!!! Great stuff!

tribey is my American Idol!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Bravo!"
Thank you so much for coming back to do this again!

LMAO about the Phil/Spock hat trick. Eyebrows, too-looks like Phil and Sanjaya have been playing with a Sharpie.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Interview with Idol's stylist:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070401/ENT03/704010538

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-07, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-07 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

Since I'm still new, this is the first time I got to see your awesome critiques Larry. Thank you Thank you, You have these contestants nailed.....

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-02-07, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Thanks for posting that priestdi--loved this quote from the stylist:

------

"To be honest, Simon just says things to rile people up, to try and get an argument," he explains. "He's like a spoiled little British schoolboy sometimes.

"Being British, I know exactly what they're like."

-------

So even the stylist on the show is a Brit. I am really not surprised.

04-02-07, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
"Sigh". "Deep breath". "Exhale". The season is finally underway!

Thank you Larry! Loved reading this week's installment and look forward to the next 2 months--more Blake love, more Lakisha snark, more,more, more!

Any thoughts on this year's Ryan, Simon, Paula, Randy? Nigel in the audience? And what about the obligatory family and friend shots we are starting to get? Can't wait to read next week's installment.

05-07-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
34. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Bump....any chance we will get one season summarizing big sweep of a GIJ before the season is over? Please?

Hope the scripts turned out well!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-07, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: GAY IDOL JOURNAL - GWEN STEFANI WEEK"
Thanks for the bump! I missed this the first time around.

Larry -- you put a smile on my face.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •