The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hello to all - Dana's chess game won't work?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BBfan 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-26-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBfan Click to send private message to BBfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hello to all - Dana's chess game won't work?"
Hello to all BB fans - My first post in this forum and I just want to say hey. Hey!

What do you all think of Dana's nominations? Good bad or just so sad? I think she really blew it with putting Jack on the block. But you never know what's going to happen now with the golden power of veto. The game has started...

John - Las Vegas

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hello to all - Dana's chess gam... Chrissy gal 07-26-03 1
   RE: Hello to all - Dana's chess gam... RonReports 08-02-03 7
 RE: Hello to all - Dana's chess gam... SurvivinDawg 07-26-03 2
   RE: Hello to all - Dana's chess gam... BBfan 07-27-03 3
   RE: Dana is dead meat, but exes in ... BBfan 07-28-03 5
   RE: Dana is dead meat, but exes in ... Spidey 07-28-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-26-03, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hello to all - Dana's chess game won't work?"
I like that she didn't do what people expected her to do. What did she "blow" by putting up Jack? She is gone anyway, it is just a matter of time. I'm glad she shook thing up.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hello to all - Dana's chess game won't work?"
After alienating too many houseguests, Dana made great choices in her nominations. The idea was to eliminate the toughest competition so that she would have a chance to win. When Nathan exercised the Power of Veto, Dana made another great choice by nominating David. David was a very strong player. Many viewers enjoyed watching him but few of us would want to compete against him. Dana's choices were much better than Gee's choices the previous week. His turn as Head of Household resulted in the eviction of one of the weakest competitors. The one thing that Dana could not have known is that Allison would win the next Head of Household competition. Now Dana's slim hope is winning the Power of Veto. Though it is not likely, stranger things have happened.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hello to all - Dana's chess game won't work?"
Howdy, BBFan, welcome to the boards.

There's more discussion of strategies, etc. in the BB Spoiler section of this board, so check that out.

As to Dana's nominations, I think they were excellent:

1) One from each sub-group of the main (Original 8) alliance was chosen, which could possibly fracture that rather shaky alliance.

2) The POV was taken into consideration. If one person is taken off the block, Dana has options who to nominate in their place.

3) Dana knows she is nothing (if not a target) within the Original 8 alliance, so her migration to the Xs is the smartest play possible for her.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

07-27-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BBfan Click to send private message to BBfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hello to all - Dana's chess game won't work?"
Hi, thanks for replying - Since I don't get the live feed I don't like hanging out in the spoiler section. I don't want to know what happens before I watch the show.

07-28-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Dana is dead meat, but exes in better shape!"
Why would you post a spoiler without posting a warning? Think about it.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dana is dead meat, but exes in better shape!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-03 AT 05:49 PM (EST)

*Post to which I replied deleted.*

(Thanks!)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •