The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

chrystalline 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrystalline Click to send private message to chrystalline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Frankly, I haven't seen anyone on SO that has made as little progress as Josie. I've had a stomach full of her snivelling, especially the last two days.

I hear she is currently living with her mother, so it looks like, even though she went through the two weeks of Animal Training School, she didn't do well enough to get herself hired.

That "Cloe's not Breathing" emergency of hers was a last ditch effort by Josie to stay even longer in the house. She thought blubbering all about how she wouldn't have known what to do would get her an extended stay.

Great future for Chloe. Lets see, so far, it's her responsibility to make her mother feel good emotionally, and to be used as a tool to get things her mother wants.

I wouldn't be surprised if Josie will get the "Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome", wherein the mother purposely makes the child ill, near death, in order to get the attention of medical personnel, friends, family. Though usually the offending parent does it so she can look soooo put together in an emergency, knowing everything to do, that everyone is so impressed by their proficiency they never suspect a thing, --until the child dies.-
Thank the stars Josie doesn't have the gray matter to pull it off..

I could have puked today when everyone was blubbering about how much Josie has grown. The only growth I see on Josie is her fat rolls.

But, thank goodness she's gone. She really is an ugly cryer, and an incessant one at that. We don't have to look at that ugly, screwed up puss of hers, or her "deer in headlights" look when Rhonda is trying to teach her something.

Think they'll give Rain another go-round? I don't think so. Looks like Iylanyas lame-o "Pull what I have out of me and take it" stunt is supposed to be the cure all for her.

I think if she were white she would go back. Oh, and don't tell me SO isn't racist. When they have 5 black house guests and 1 white, I'll believe that one.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain aggiesjc 11-19-04 1
   RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain chrystalline 11-19-04 2
       RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain aggiesjc 11-19-04 3
           RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain chrystalline 11-19-04 4
               RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain alison222 11-22-04 5
                   RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain chrystalline 11-22-04 6
                       RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain alison222 11-22-04 7
                   RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain Doc4kat 08-02-05 14
 RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain SpoonStruck 08-01-05 8
   RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain Mmae64 08-02-05 10
       RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain Mmae64 08-02-05 12
       RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain sunstarr 08-04-05 21
 RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain sh33na 08-01-05 9
   RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain chris555 08-02-05 11
   RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain Doc4kat 08-02-05 15
       RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain sh33na 08-02-05 17
 RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain Doc4kat 08-02-05 13
   RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain Wilsomasan 08-02-05 16
       RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain Sahara 08-02-05 18
           RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain laki715 08-04-05 19
               RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain sh33na 08-04-05 20
                   RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain laki715 08-04-05 22
                       RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain sh33na 08-04-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aggiesjc 45 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggiesjc Click to send private message to aggiesjc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Too funny! Your post has me rolling. I agree with all you say of Josie. The animal trainer deal is a joke. There's no way Josie could pull off a career in that field. She was completely unsuited for it even in the brief glimpses we had of her trying to cope with the pigs, and shoveling horse manure in open-toed shoes. And I so agree that Chloe's emergency trip to the hospital was all about Josie hoping to stay in the SO house a little longer.

11-19-04, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrystalline Click to send private message to chrystalline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
>Too funny! Your post has me
>rolling. I agree with all
>you say of Josie. The
>animal trainer deal is a
>joke. There's no way Josie
>could pull off a career
>in that field. She was
>completely unsuited for it even
>in the brief glimpses we
>had of her trying to
>cope with the pigs, and
>shoveling horse manure in open-toed
>shoes. And I so agree
>that Chloe's emergency trip to
>the hospital was all about
>Josie hoping to stay in
>the SO house a little
>longer.

Don't you think that all the people that spoke so highly of Josies progress at her "graduation" should get an Emmy for "Best Reality Show Participant BS'er?

aggiesjc 45 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggiesjc Click to send private message to aggiesjc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Yes, Emmies all around, and especially for Amy and Susan from last season. They seem like the two that always saw through her the best, and probably really had to fight to come up with praise at the graduation. The graduation, by the way, was this long, drawn-out ordeal for me, focusing almost entirely on the stupid ceremony and giving flashbacks of Josie's time in the house. That is not how I want my Friday episode!! Also, notice how all the other housemates talked about how much they miss Chloe, not Josie, after Josie left? I wish they'd hurry and update their web site so we can read what Josie is doing with herself these days.

11-19-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
To Aggie'sjc: On another site for Starting Over, some one posted in Off Topic that she lives in the same town as Josie & her mother and that Josie was back there, living with her mother. That's all she could say without getting banned from the site.

alison222 49 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alison222 Click to send private message to alison222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
I agree basically. The LC's needed to come up with something more practical for Josie -2 weeks of animal training, where is the demsnad for that. If she want to apply for jobs she is the one who really needed andy's make over. The way she dressed on the show was so ridiculous. She has no money for clothes so why didn't they help her with that amd teach her that appearance does count and not to expose it all over the place. Maybe she looked up to Kim who with all her money wears clothes for 20 year olds that are at least 2 sizes too small on her - makes her look cheap no matter how much she spends on her stuff-UGLY! She also really needs a mo from andy. Just venting-going to Denver will be inteteresting. I think Jen is making progress. I know Cassie has had a hard life and a very sad stroy but I don't know if I can take her constant pouting and crying.

11-22-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
First, I think Josie's problems were way beyond the scope of the life coaches. Secondly, I think Child Protective Services should have been called into that place for Chloe. Not a good environment.
Then, I think the budget was slashed big time for what the coaches could spend on the guests recovery. Josie should have gotten a lot of the stuff Rain did, learning how to dress for interviews, (learning how to read applications) learning how to fill out applications. Then she needed anger management courses, parenting classes, and, with her drive, how to fill out welfare applications, apply for medical aid for the baby. and get WIC and Food Stamps. I suspect she is already quite knowledgable about the last few chores.

I don't think a 20 year old would be caught dead in feather boas, or 90% of the other tasteless garbage Kim wears. Where does she shop? I've never seen trash like that in up-scale boutiques. I think Kim thinks Costume shops are a type of boutique that Finally caters to her likes.

As for Cassie, she needs to review and work the 12 steps with a sponsor, a good, big book thumpin sponsor. She's sitting on the pity pot, and in a way using suffering as a form of magic to get what she wants-to see her child. She's just a hair away from the "Poor me-pour me" aisle.

alison222 49 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alison222 Click to send private message to alison222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
You nailed it, I just didn't feel like writting as much but you are absolutely right. I think after all the time Josie was in the old and new house the LC's failed her a bit with what they gave her for a send off-especially with a baby involved. Maybe we will see the updates later on. the new girl oh boy this one will up the ratings. I have known some other people who have grown up with abusive parents and this pattern of disorganization and confusion seems to be a commom problem. Her husband must really love her to live like that-that is not just sloppy that is a house that could be condemmed! Poor "T" for feing her roommate.

Doc4kat 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Doc4kat Click to send private message to Doc4kat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Allison, very funny. Don't think Kim is rich because she says so or because she carry's last years cheapest Dooney & Bourke purse. Your right about her clothes making her look cheap, but that's not the only thing. Can you imagine being a man and having to put up with a fat ##### wanna be high scool beauty queen ##### who wasn't one then either. Scary isn't it. She thinks she is all that and she isn't even close to the truth that she isn't even in the race.

SpoonStruck 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-01-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpoonStruck Click to send private message to SpoonStruck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Today on season 2 reruns, the LCs announced that Josie was graduating. Oh brother.

I think Josie has some kind of deep-seated character disorder, which the LCs should have seen and referred her to a shrink instead of accepting her into the SO house. Josie is antisocial and is "unplugged" from people around her. I feel sorry for when her daughter gets older and develops her own personality. Unless Josie's personality is treatable, her daughter is going to get the same can't-relate-to-people treatment that Josie shows everyone else. Poor Chloe.

Mmae64 37 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mmae64 Click to send private message to Mmae64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
We must be a day behind y'all, because Josie graduates today for us here.

There is no way she is more ready than Jennifer. Josie wasn't even close to resolving so many of her problems that you all have listed. I absolutely agree about her needing to learn to look and speak more professionally so that she could have gotten better employment than in a bar.

The good side of her graduating is that - she's gone. We won't have to hear "Oh my Gwad!" anymore. We won't have to see her temper tantrums. The only housemate I would want to see gone more than Josie is Towanda.

Mmae64 37 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mmae64 Click to send private message to Mmae64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Was that whole thing with Chloe scripted???? She didn't act like a child who was sick. When Josie carried her outside she was looking around very alert. And then they showed her the next morning standing up in her play pen and smiling. At when Rhonda came into the house Chloe was playing. At the most the kid needed to the doctor not the emergency room.

I've turned the TV off in the middle of the show again today. This show is awful!!! And I loved the season that ended before they re-ran this season.

sunstarr 35 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunstarr Click to send private message to sunstarr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
You forgot something-we won't have to look at her fat rolls anymore, her boobs hanging out all over the place, her nappy hair, we won't have to listen to her filthy mouth and her rotten attitude, her sniveling and whining and that horrible high-pitched tone when she cried! What a pathetic person! I really can't stand her. I don't know how in the world the other housemates lived with her for so long. They deserve some kind of recognition at their graduations for having to put up with her for all those weeks!

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
>and don't tell me SO
>isn't racist. When they have
>5 black house guests and
>1 white, I'll believe that
>one.

Would that represent the normal population in the real world?

chris555 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chris555 Click to send private message to chris555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
>and don't tell me SO
>isn't racist. When they have
>5 black house guests and
>1 white, I'll believe that
>one.

They had two blacks and Deborah left.

08-02-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Doc4kat Click to send private message to Doc4kat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Sheena....nice name. Look on the bright side of the racist issue, it was easier to find 5 looers who were white than individuals of color. The down side for both of us is there weren't any Aisian's or Mexicans. Makes you wonder doesn't it. Maybe your better off than you think.

08-02-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
LOL! You make a good point. Tacky clothing and whining know no racial boundaries, but the whites have the advantage on SO.

Renee is what race? I know Candy has said that she is PR. And don't forget we still have Rachel and Tess to look forward to. Not an Asian in sight.

08-02-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
I couldn't have said it better. Obviously your too intelegnt to ever be on the show even as a counselor which they desperately need. Well done!

Wilsomasan 32 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wilsomasan Click to send private message to Wilsomasan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Here's what I'd like to have seen for a graduation gift. Why not help Josie enroll in college and start her on her way to a better life? Why not pay part of her tuition or something so that she isn't stuck living with her mom and working in a bar? I hope she knows that TANIFF doesn't last forever. But I don't see her working too hard to improve herself. I'm so glad she graduated though! Wahoo! I was so sick of her!

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-02-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
Her actual graduation isn't on here until tomorrow, so I don't know what she gets, but I think a good gift might be a clue, because I don't think she has one!

But I will miss baby Chloe, my favorite housemate! Can't she please stay? (just Chloe, not Josie!) I hope she has a good life in store for her...

BTW, what is TANIFF?

laki715 49 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail laki715 Click to send private message to laki715 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"

>But I will miss baby Chloe,
>my favorite housemate! Can't
>she please stay? (just Chloe,
>not Josie!) I hope
>she has a good life
>in store for her...
>
>BTW, what is TANIFF?

TANIFF is a form of welfare I think. I missed the graduation show. Could someone please tell me what else if any thing else besides the animal thing Josie recieved as a gift or perk? I understand it was no comparison to Rain's apt deco, grocery gift card, etc...

08-04-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
They gave her a gift certificate for the animal course, air fair and housing during the 14-day course, all the baby furniture and childproofing materials from the house, and her trophy. Chloe got a trophy silver baby rattle.

laki715 49 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laki715 Click to send private message to laki715 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
OOooohhh! I think giving Chloe a baby trophy was a wonderful touch. Wish I could have seen that moment if nothing else.

Thanks Sheena for responding .

08-04-05, 07:34 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Josie Graduates-Don't Complain"
You are ery welcome. I was watching the show when I read your post, so I typed it out as I watched it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •