The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-21-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-03 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

Don't look here if you don't want to know anything about the finale! Not that there are really any surprises except for the vote, but I figure might as well have a warning. I just really need to say something. This show sucks. I mean gawd! Did everyone else just hear Kelly sing Miss Independant? First of all it's not a good song, second it's not her style at all and finally she doesn't even look or sound enthused to be singing it. I mean, sure, she's all sucessful now in terms of $$$ but they've completely whored her out and left the real talent behind. I used to really like her. Now I'm beginning to wish Justin's fan girls had pulled through for him at the end.

EDIT: That wasn't really much of a spoiler at all now was it? Better safe than sorry, I guess....if anyone wants to do a play by play here though, go ahead (it'll make me look like less of a moron for the false title ^-^;;)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler Thread I_AM_HE 05-21-03 1
 13,000 votes AyaK 05-21-03 2
   Update... IceCat 05-21-03 3
       The winner was... AyaK 05-21-03 4
           RE: The winner was... Kokoro 05-21-03 5
               RE: The winner was... I_AM_HE 05-21-03 7
               RE: The winner was... PackMan 05-21-03 8
       RE: Update... HobbsofMI 05-21-03 16
           RE: Update... I_AM_HE 05-21-03 17
           Using Ryan's numbers... frisky 05-21-03 18
       RE: Update... smiley 05-22-03 28
 RE: Spoiler Thread ejm92 05-21-03 6
   RE: Spoiler Thread bebekid 05-21-03 9
 RE: Spoiler Thread Kokoro 05-21-03 10
   RE: Spoiler Thread PackMan 05-21-03 11
       RE: Spoiler Thread ejm92 05-21-03 13
   RE: Spoiler Thread managerr 05-21-03 15
 RE: Spoiler Thread LadyT 05-21-03 12
 RE: Spoiler Thread blacknwhitedog 05-21-03 14
 Three questions/comments frisky 05-22-03 19
   RE: Three questions/comments I_AM_HE 05-22-03 21
 RE: Spoiler Thread Schnookie Palookie 05-22-03 20
 I hope you all forgive me ..... katem 05-22-03 22
   RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... Schnookie Palookie 05-22-03 23
   RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... Yogi 05-22-03 25
       RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... I_AM_HE 05-22-03 27
           RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... katem 05-22-03 31
               RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... I_AM_HE 05-22-03 33
           RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... GeorgiaBelle 05-22-03 34
               RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... I_AM_HE 05-22-03 35
                   RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... GeorgiaBelle 05-22-03 36
                       RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... I_AM_HE 05-22-03 37
   What's to forgive..... GeorgiaBelle 05-22-03 26
   RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... SurvivinDawg 05-22-03 32
   RE: I hope you all forgive me ..... CLAYAIKENLOVER 05-24-03 39
 RE: Spoiler Thread MollyTV 05-22-03 24
 RE: Spoiler Thread smiley 05-22-03 29
 Kelly weltek 05-22-03 30
   About the voting Katiepops 05-23-03 38
       RE: About the voting CLAYAIKENLOVER 05-24-03 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-03, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
i agree, that was an awful song, blech

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "13,000 votes"
Supposedly, that was the difference between Clay and Ruben, out of over 24 million votes cast.... but still no word on the winner.

Kelly ... yeecch.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Update..."
Did I hear them correctly when they said 1350 votes difference when the correction came in just before they announced the vote.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The winner was..."
...Ruben.

05-21-03, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The winner was..."
Yay! I actually like Clay better but it would've been terrible for him had he won. Ruben's also more industry-proof than Clay. Let's just see them try to make him into some cheap bubblegum Justin Timberlake. Ha!

05-21-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The winner was..."
I think you're dead-on Kokoro!
completely agree. this is probably best for both of them

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The winner was..."
Congratulations to Reuben! It was a great competition, and either one really deserved to win. Yes, I was pulling for Clay, but I'm okay with Rueben winning, as well.

I found it interesting that they will both be releasing their albums in the same week. That's different from the first season. Maybe it's because the producers realize they have two winners on their hands.

To be continued...

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Update..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-03 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

They just had Clay and Seacreast on the local Fox 2....They first said he lost by 13,000 but then corrected it to 130,000 vote.

Edit: Now they are saying the AP is reporting 13,000 vote difference. Would they make up thier minds.....

05-21-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Update..."
yeah, looking at the math, 130K would be right
how embarrassing, to give TWO wrong numbers! first 13, then 1.3
yikes

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Using Ryan's numbers..."
24,000,000 votes, 50.28%/49.72% split

24,000,000 * 50.28% = 12,067,200
24,000,000 * 49.72% = 11,932,800
12,067,200 - 11,932,800 = 134,400

So, yeah, the vote difference would be ~130,000.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-22-03, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Update..."
Yes thats right

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I have to be happy, Ruben was my favorite for the whole run of the show....although I'd be almost as happy if Clay would've won, because he deserved it......but just because you deserve it doesn't mean you'll always win.....

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-21-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-03 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

>......but just
>because you deserve it doesn't
>mean you'll always win.....

Hmmm, 3+ years of Reality TV have proven this time and time again.

05-21-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
I can't believe freaking FOX is already planning AI3 to start for the fall season (I'm assuming that's what "SOON" means). They're not even giving Kelly, Ruben et al. a chance to develop as artists. Not that it's about talent at all with them - AI is ratings and they aren't going to listen to Simon as he explains how it'll kill the show to have 10 in the next two years.

I hope Simon just walks out, as promised, and people stop watching. Imagine having to put up with solely the vapidity that is Randy and Paula week after week?

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
Maybe they could add Brian Dunkleman as the third judge.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
Or Neil Sedaka!!!! Hmm...wonder if Clay will follow through with Neil's offer to let him write/produce his CD?

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-21-03, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
If you look at Fox's Fall schedule, they mentioned AI3 wouldn't be returning until January.

But auditions will probably start during the fall already, esp. after the tour is over this summer.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
ALl those worthless shots of them all playing and having fun were just plain stupid. And I want to know how much Coca Cola had to pay for the shot of it's logo behind Simon's head when we saw the judges on the couch.

But I am happy Ruben won. He rocks

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
bleh- Kelly was awful. Rueben- yuck-ol-a. Clay should have won- the best voice overall!

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-03, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Three questions/comments"
1. Where was Josh? Not that I'm disappointed....just curious.

2. Simon's dream?? WTF was that??

3. K-Lo nailed her songs tonight. K-Ho sucked, Julia and Carmen didn't sound great either, but they only had bit parts compared to Charles and Vanessa. Kelly has a good voice but the song sounds like two songs in one. The chorus is good, but the slower, deeper parts just don't go.

05-22-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Three questions/comments"
i think they said on Monday (?) that Josh had to go back to duty

and yes, KLo did indeed rock!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-03, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
Well I for one was really ticked off at tonight's show. I wanted to see Clay win. When they announced that it was close (with the percentages), I was feeling bad for them. Then when he said it was a difference of 1300 votes, then Rueben wins, I stomped downstairs, cursing under my breath, and opened a bottle of wine. (DH was very amused ) DH said Clay was bushwacked hehehe. I figured if it was that close, then they both should be declared winners. Now that it's 130,000 votes, it eases the pain a little but not much. Oh well, Clay will do just fine I'm sure. Rueben ... blech ... I don't really care.

Kelly ... double blech. She doesn't sound so good anymore.

Oh well, on to the next AI.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-22-03, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I hope you all forgive me ....."
.... but I am going to be nasty now. I can't believe that ugly ass, hippo eating, sweat magnet, scratchy voiced slob won this sucker. The person the producers wanted to win won.

He's a boring, one tone, and type of song singer and a really BAD performer. To hell with this "competition". I'm so mad

GO CLAY !!!!! THE REAL AMERICAN IDOL !!!!!

As for the final show, it was soooooo underwhelming, very appropriate since that slob won.

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
You said what I wanted to say so much better LOL

*is still drowning her sorrows with wine*

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-03, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
Well said Katem..
Ruben should have been booted a few weeks ago.

I believe Simon mentioned that the vote was 'image versus talent'
and the real test will be when both of the albums are released at
the same time. In other words 'Ruben is a hack' and the real talent
(Clay) will sell more albums.

Clay is a bit of a 'dork' but they can work on his image.
Ruben just can't 'sang'.......

05-22-03, 03:36 AM (EST)
27. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
uh, no. he meant BOTH clay and ruben were talent, not image, and was glad america had made them the final 2. i don't think he really cared who won between the two.

no offense, but y'all are starting to sound like the dearly departed banned ruben hater. don't get me wrong, i liked clay better, but ruben is a good winner too. it wasn't rigged, ruben edged him out. maybe if clay hadn't been rather mediocre last night he would have won. just saying.

the above is not directed at any person, just the general sentiment. take a step back, take a deep breath. it'll be ok. clay and ruben will both be successful, because they are BOTH good. and if that still doesn't mollify you, you can take solace in the fact that its not near as bad as jenna winning survivor

flame away if you will, but i think it had to be said

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-22-03, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
>no offense, but y'all are starting
>to sound like the dearly
>departed banned ruben hater. don't
>get me wrong, i liked
>clay better, but ruben is
>a good winner too. it
>wasn't rigged, ruben edged him
>out. maybe if clay hadn't
>been rather mediocre last night
>he would have won. just
>saying.

>flame away if you will, but
>i think it had to
>be said

I would never flame you HE, but the reason I am so upset is that I DON'T think Ruben is actually that great of a singer. He can sing, but then again a lot of other people can sing, that does not mean you have the talent to be an entertainer. He does NOT have that talent. Ruben is as dull as dry white toast.

And it upsets me that the producers and the judges would always overpraise him, when it was obvious he did NOT deserve it.

So in conclusion, I totally disagree with you, Ruben is NOT a good winner, at all. And Clay was great last night and the night before. At least soooooo much better than the "American Idol".

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

05-22-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
33. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
well, i don't disagree with you entirely katem. ruben isn't the most exciting person, but truthfully, neither is clay. in fact, the only one of the bunch that just screams "entertainer" that was any good was Trenyce.

and i completely agree with you that the judges' constant praise of ruben was VERY annoying, but i also think (and i think it was ejm who originally said it) that you really can't blame ruben for that...

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-03, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
you can take solace in the fact that its not near as bad as jenna winning survivor

flame away if you will, but i think it had to be said

HE this is in no way a flame. But I disagree with you. The survivor thing did not upset me. We see just a few hours of actual game and are given only what editing wants us to see. Those people live with each other and know each other better. While I was NOT thrilled Jenna won, I was not mad.

Now A.I. is different. This show is seen live and America is suppose to vote for the winner. What this is boiling down to is, who can get people to call in. When someone votes 200 or even 2 times it is not an equal or accurate vote.

We here on spoiling boards realize how the system works and how the judges comments will lead America. Yes, this show is edited to led. One only has to look as far as when Ruben made the bottom two and a close up of Simon acting shocked and annoyed was seen, to prove the judges were "telling" America this was not right. Then the judges were always asked do you agree with this group at the bottom. Once again giving the opportunity to tell us how to vote.

Let's face it America was told to vote for Ruben. I think it would be more fair to have one vote per phone line.

Now, I will agree that Ruben has a strong voice but he is not the type of star I would pay to go see. I will not touch the weight issue but I will say Ruben can't dance well and he rarely moves on stage. This makes him boring. Not to mention all his songs sound similar to me in style and pitch.

05-22-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
35. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
i just said in the other thread that i disagree about the one vote per household. i think that's a very bad idea. it gives a vote of a person like me, who is not going to buy any of these people's CDs equal weight as the rabid fans who are willing to vote for 2 straight hours. the bottom line is who will make the producers money - this isn't star search - and the only gauge that is even remotely accurate for this is allowing for volume of calls AND volume of calls per person. I also used to HATE HATE HATE the way the voting was done, but taking a step back, I realized its done the right way.

but I DO like your idea of longer voting hours

and i also disagree that someone has to dance around and act like a fool on stage to be a good performer

05-22-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
i just said in the other thread that i disagree about the one vote per household. i think that's a very bad idea. it gives a vote of a person like me, who is not going to buy any of these people's CDs equal weight as the rabid fans who are willing to vote for 2 straight hours.

HE, my only issue with the voting is I could understand it, if this rabid fan were to buy 200 CD's. Rarely does anyone buy tons of one title. Now, if it were a special occasion or a friend could not afford it I would buy more than one CD.

If you are unwilling to buy several CD's then you should not have several votes.

and i also disagree that someone has to dance around and act like a fool on stage to be a good performer

I did not say they had to be a monkey but I am not about to pay the prices tickets go for to see someone wave their arm at me.

It all boils down to personal taste. This is exactly WHY we have so many artist. I have been to country western, pop and heavy metal concerts and all were sooooo different but they all were entertaining. I liked each performer or I would not have been there.

I just do not like Ruben's style for pop music. I love to hear Christian music and I do think he would do a killer job in that field.

My .02 cents.

05-22-03, 04:45 PM (EST)
37. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-03 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

right Belle, but my point is that the person who votes 200 times is guaranteed to buy one CD - the person who votes once is not.

and lol @ monkey
i know you weren't saying that, it was just my jab at paula always trying to make clay dance (as well as my personal dislike of dancin' fools )

and Ruben would be a killer gospel singer, i totally agree!!

05-22-03, 03:32 AM (EST)
26. "What's to forgive....."
Katem, I adore you and this is why, you speak your mind !!!!!

Your assessment is sooooo correct. The more that man sweated, the more I became nauseated. There is no reason he should have won. It made me sick.

I am really glad you asked me to watch the show. May I say for my first season of watching A.I., it was a HUGE disappointment to me to see how the judges did NOT really "judge" equally. But in fact pushed Ruben.

I will not be buying a Ruben CD. I will get in line for the Clay's CD. He has the total package and worked hard as hell to sell himself. America really loves him and he will go far. I want to see him in concert or on the stage.

Sugar, you are the best I know for play and movie reviews. You have NEVER let me down. Once again you were right on the money about Clay.

Georgia "The Vigilante" Belle

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
The person the producers wanted to win won.

Could not agree more if you paid me! Call me a Conspiracy Theorist , but I think this whole phone-voting thing is just so much dog poop on the street. As Katem said: the person the producers wanted to win won.

P.S. Careful, Katem, or they'll be labelling you a Conspiracy Theorist right along with me!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

CLAYAIKENLOVER Firstname::Bill desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-03, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to send private message to CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: I hope you all forgive me ....."
>.... but I am going to
>be nasty now. I can't
>believe that ugly ass, hippo
>eating, sweat magnet, scratchy voiced
>slob won this sucker. The
>person the producers wanted to
>win won.
>
>He's a boring, one tone, and
>type of song singer and
>a really BAD performer. To
>hell with this "competition". I'm
>so mad
>
>GO CLAY !!!!! THE REAL AMERICAN
>IDOL !!!!!
>
>As for the final show, it
>was soooooo underwhelming, very appropriate
>since that slob won.
>
>
>(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals,
>Inc. All rights reserved.

LMAO IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO AGREE, MAN WAS I P****************D WHEN HE WON. IT BULLCRAP. I TRULY BELIEVE CLAY GOT MORE VOTES AND WON BUT THE PRODUCERS JUST SET IT UP SO THAT RUBEN WOULD WIN B/C HE WAS THE WON EVERYONE INCLUDING THE 3 JUDGES THOUGHT WAS THE MOST MARKETABLE AND PROMOTABLE AND CRAP . IT WAS TOTALLY FIXED. I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY. ANDTHEN TO HAVE STUPID RYAN SEACREST GIVE LIKE 50 MILLION (OVEREXAGERATING) DIFFERENT COUNTS OF VOTES BETWEEN THE TWO JUST ABOUT PROVES IT WAS FIXED SO W/E. WE ALLLLLLL KNOW THAT CLAY AIKEN IS THE TRUE WINNER AND THE TRUE AMERICAN IDOL W/ THE TRUE TALENT AND WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER VOICE THEN ANY OF THEM ON THERE AND BETTER THEN HALF THE SINGERS OUT THERE TODAY. MOST PEOPLE CANT EVEN COME CLOSE TO CLAYS TALENT. AND HE ALSO HAS CLASS, CHARM, MANNERS, AND IS A SWEATHEART AND A COMPLETE GENTLEMAN. I MEANI LIKE RUBEN ADN ALL BUT CLAY IS THE TRUE WINER AND HE DESERVED TO WIN ADN HIS VOICE IS A BILLION TIMES BETTER. SO W/E. BUT CLAY WILL PROVE TO EVERYONE HE IS THE TRUE AMERICAN IDOL WHEN HIS CD SELLS MILLLLLLLLLLIONSSSSSSSS AND RUBENS DOESNT SELL SH*T. SO THERE. GO CLAY AIKEN, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-22-03, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
the vote thing is bugging me...

of COURSE it was going to be 50/50...why?

because they have X number of hours to call...they have X number of phone lines....and if all lines are jammed for the three hours straight....

then X + X =100 %
and the extra 1300 or 13000 votes? those were the people who got through the busy signal faster...

the real contest? everyone gets one vote....then i would say wow about how close it is.
molly

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-03, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Spoiler Thread"
Kelly sucked tonight I have to say....she was basically shouting her song.

I think the whole voting thing is bogus....they keep saying 24 million people voted but thats not right because you can vote more than once. Either there was 24 million VOTERS...which would mean more than that many actually VOTES...or there were 24 million VOTES...which means a million people could have voted 24 times!

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Kelly"
I for one love the song "Miss Independent," but it is a VERY hard song for her to sing live. It's gotta kill her vocal cords. Because I hated "A Moment Like This" and like "Miss Independent," I seem to be in the minority.

Oh well. Takes a variety of opinions to make the music world go round.

Katiepops 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-03, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katiepops Click to send private message to Katiepops Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "About the voting"
I do and do not agree about the one vote per household. My husband and I were both Clay fans and if only one vote per household then only one of us could be heard. That wouldn't be fair either. It would be hard to make it fair but one thing has stood true. The dedication of the Clay fans. It did not surprise me one bit to see how shocked everyone was about Rubens win but anyone with eyes could see that Clay had more talent. Ruben (keep wanting to spell it Reuben) impressed me at first but as the weeks rolled on he never changed, or grew as an entertainer (well not grew like you would think) oops sorry, look at how Clay changed. Not only did he change his image but he proved to be an entertainer through and through. Reuben never changed his style or tone of singing and he really got to be boring. At the end he was even beginning to lose what talent he had.
I will end by saying I will never understand how the ONE contestant that NEVER went in the bottom 2 or 3 is the one who did not win.

CLAYAIKENLOVER Firstname::Bill desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-03, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to send private message to CLAYAIKENLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: About the voting"
>I do and do not agree
>about the one vote per
>household. My husband and I
>were both Clay fans and
>if only one vote per
>household then only one of
>us could be heard. That
>wouldn't be fair either. It
>would be hard to make
>it fair but one thing
>has stood true. The dedication
>of the Clay fans. It
>did not surprise me one
>bit to see how shocked
>everyone was about Rubens win
>but anyone with eyes could
>see that Clay had more
>talent. Ruben (keep wanting to
>spell it Reuben) impressed me
>at first but as the
>weeks rolled on he never
>changed, or grew as an
>entertainer (well not grew like
>you would think) oops sorry,
> look at how Clay
>changed. Not only did he
>change his image but he
>proved to be an entertainer
>through and through. Reuben never
>changed his style or tone
>of singing and he really
>got to be boring. At
>the end he was even
>beginning to lose what talent
>he had.
>I will end by saying I
>will never understand how the
>ONE contestant that NEVER went
>in the bottom 2 or
>3 is the one who
>did not win.

YEP I TOTALLY AGREE W/ YOU 1000000000% YOU ARE SO RIGHT, AND CLAY IS THE TRUE AMERICAN IDOL AND WE ALL KNOW IT. HE IS THE ONLY TRULY TALENTED ONE. AND THE SHOW WAS FIXED. SO W/E.

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND CLAY AIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •