The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 Episode 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-03 AT 08:14 PM (EST)

I know I didn't sign up for this, but it's not fair to keep a good bunch of bashers waiting for their weekly dose of snarky answers to stupid questions, so I went ahead and made my own batch. You know the drill...

1. Aww, poor Rupert can't sleep! Suggest a cure for his insomnia.

2. Jon says Rupert thinks he's "above the law". Which law would that be? Jon goes on to say that fourth place wouldn't make him happy. What would make Jon happy? I mean besides that.

3. Part of Burton's grand scheme is to convince Rupert, Sandra, and Christa that "Darrah" was going to be voted off this week. How were they planning on convincing them that someone named "Darrah" was in this game?

4. During the RC, Jeff remarked that we had seen "way too much of Rupert". Agree or disagree? Why?

5. Lill was mildly anxious about having kept the reward for herself instead of giving it to Rupert. How would the boat trip have gone differently had it been Rupert and Jon on it?

6. By her own admission, Lill is not good at lying, drinking, fishing, physical competitions, or any other aspect of "playing the game". What, then, is she good at?

7. Rupert: "This stinks of rot and death." What was that about?

8. Burton showed off his prowess with the blowgun at the IC. What else is he good at blowing?

9. The imagery of a snake devouring a lizard was used to symbolize Rupert's booting. Symbolize another Survivor's booting (past or future) with another image from nature.

10. First Sandra "accidentally" shot Rupert's target to knock him out of the IC. Then she "accidentally" lost her cool and voted for Jon, sealing Rupert's demise in the vote. What would you like Sandra to "accidentally" do next?

Boneham Bonus Question:

I didn't catch that, what was Rupert saying while his torch was being snuffed?

KPod

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 ... strid333 11-24-03 1
 RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 ... Oscirus 11-25-03 2
 RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 ... AMAI 11-25-03 3
 RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 ... dajaki 11-25-03 4
   RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 ... dajaki 11-25-03 6
 RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 ... Sunny_Bunny 11-25-03 5
 RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 ... TeamJoisey 11-25-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 Episode 9"
>1. Aww, poor Rupert can't sleep!
> Suggest a cure for
>his insomnia.
>
Punch Jon repeatedly in the face. It'll tire him out, relieve some stress and he'll be asleep in no time.

>2. Jon says Rupert thinks he's
>"above the law". Which
>law would that be?
>Jon goes on to say
>that fourth place wouldn't make
>him happy. What would
>make Jon happy? I
>mean besides that.
>
Jon thinks the law is that messed up wrestling male soap opera law. I think sleeping with Lil would make Jon happy (but the rest of us hurl).

>3. Part of Burton's grand scheme
>is to convince Rupert, Sandra,
>and Christa that "Darrah" was
>going to be voted off
>this week. How were
>they planning on convincing them
>that someone named "Darrah" was
>in this game?

No clue. I didn't know there was a Darrah.
>
>4. During the RC, Jeff remarked
>that we had seen "way
>too much of Rupert".
>Agree or disagree? Why?
>
Disagree. I could have see Rupert for a few more shows, very easily.
>
>5. Lill was mildly anxious about
>having kept the reward for
>herself instead of giving it
>to Rupert. How would
>the boat trip have gone
>differently had it been Rupert
>and Jon on it?
>
Rupert would've caught some fish and would've used Jon as bait.

>6. By her own admission, Lill
>is not good at lying,
>drinking, fishing, physical competitions, or
>any other aspect of "playing
>the game". What, then,
>is she good at?

Scowling like a witch or Gollum.
>
>7. Rupert: "This stinks of rot
>and death." What was
>that about?

He is talking about the fictional person known as Darrah.
>
>8. Burton showed off his prowess
>with the blowgun at the
>IC. What else is
>he good at blowing?
>
His ego with hot air?

>9. The imagery of a snake
>devouring a lizard was used
>to symbolize Rupert's booting.
>Symbolize another Survivor's booting (past
>or future) with another image
>from nature.
>
A sloth falling out a tree could very easily describe a few of the former black, male contestants to grace our TV screens.

>10. First Sandra "accidentally" shot Rupert's
>target to knock him out
>of the IC. Then
>she "accidentally" lost her cool
>and voted for Jon, sealing
>Rupert's demise in the vote.
> What would you like
>Sandra to "accidentally" do next?
>
B#$%~ slap Jon with the one remaining fish that Rupert caught.
>
>

Boneham Bonus Question:

>
>I didn't catch that, what was
>Rupert saying while his torch
>was being snuffed?

Gotta go have me a bottle o' rum.

Rupert is the perfect Survivor.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-25-03, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 12:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-25-03 AT 10:08 AM (EST)

Have him tell himself the fairytale of him actually wunning survivor

2.2. Jon says Rupert thinks he's "above the law". Which law would that be? Jon goes on to say that fourth place wouldn't make him happy. What would make Jon happy? I mean besides that.
part 1 the law of dumassity stating that Jon can be the only dum ass on the show
part 2 Some more alone time with lil trish or any girl in general

3. Part of Burton's grand scheme is to convince Rupert, Sandra, and Christa that "Darrah" was going to be voted off this week. How were they planning on convincing them that someone named "Darrah" was in this game? point to the torches and provide visible proof that she is there

4. During the RC, Jeff remarked that we had seen "way too much of Rupert". Agree or disagree? Why? Agree ruperts skin rubbing together in Jeans was bad imagery Rupert in a skirt was even worse but freeballing in a skirt thats just too much

5. Lill was mildly anxious about having kept the reward for herself instead of giving it to Rupert. How would the boat trip have gone differently had it been Rupert and Jon on it?
they would have actually caught fish and rupert would have killed jon

6. By her own admission, Lill is not good at lying, drinking, fishing, physical competitions, or any other aspect of "playing the game". What, then, is she good at? Making funny faces and embarrassing the boyscouts

Rupert accidentally stood downwind of himself

8. Burton showed off his prowess with the blowgun at the IC. What else is he good at blowing? Anything thats male a drake and not named rupert

9. The imagery of a snake devouring a lizard was used to symbolize Rupert's booting. Symbolize another Survivor's booting (past or future) with another image from nature.well when the iguana comes out in the other end that could symbolize Osten

10. First Sandra "accidentally" shot Rupert's target to knock him out of the IC. Then she "accidentally" lost her cool and voted for Jon, sealing Rupert's demise in the vote. What would you like Sandra to "accidentally" do next?
Vote herself out

didn't catch that, what was Rupert saying while his torch was being snuffed? YOU KILLED ME

well when the iguana comes out in the other end

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 Episode 9"
Kpod - thank you! Apparently this was supposed to be my second week, but the whole 7a and 7b thing threw me that this is in reality the 10th week.

Masturbation - it's a great stress reliever.

2. Jon says Rupert thinks he's "above the law". Which law would that be? Jon goes on to say that fourth place wouldn't make him happy. What would make Jon happy? I mean besides that.
The law of gravity? A self-inflated opinion of oneself will come crashing back to earth the same as the next guy's. Jonny Fruitfly needs another rotting carcass on which to feast

3. Part of Burton's grand scheme is to convince Rupert, Sandra, and Christa that "Darrah" was going to be voted off this week. How were they planning on convincing them that someone named "Darrah" was in this game?
By pointing at the cameramen and saying, watch them! See where they are pointing? They are filming Darrah! (I swear that girl gets more facetime for doing nothing.)

4. During the RC, Jeff remarked that we had seen "way too much of Rupert". Agree or disagree? Why?
Disagree - stupid blurry circles. And serves Jif and MB right! If you're gonna abduct their suitcases full of clothing, you deserve to get a big old ass in your face. I just hoped Rupert actually farted in Jif's direction, too.

Well first off, if Lil had given up her trip to Rupert, I think Burton would have gone with him. The only reason Jon got to go in the first place was because Lil was going. Rupert & Jon together, however, let us say for argument's sake, would have called for more beer, might have even hijacked the catamaran and high-tailed it to the nearest bar for even more alcohol. Talk about seeing too much Rupert!

6. By her own admission, Lill is not good at lying, drinking, fishing, physical competitions, or any other aspect of "playing the game". What, then, is she good at?
She definitely has earned the Demerit Badge of Whining

Rupert auditioning for a role as Hamlet. Can you see him in a cast with Lil as the Mother?

Either that or those stupid ass coconuts. If MB is going to plant stuff on the island, why can't he at least plant coconuts in good condition?

8. Burton showed off his prowess with the blowgun at the IC. What else is he good at blowing?
Smoke up some people's butts, and smoke at other people's faces and he's definitely got to be a wiz at birthday cake! Oh, you want the X-rated version? Heh - wait til I publish my recap, you dastardly fiend!

9. The imagery of a snake devouring a lizard was used to symbolize Rupert's booting. Symbolize another Survivor's booting (past or future) with another image from nature.
The elephant taking a dump = Jon's booting. Ahhhhh - that will feel goooood, too.

Suck face with Darrah. Girl-on-girl action, that's what this series needs.

Boneham Bonus Question:
I didn't catch that, what was Rupert saying while his torch was being snuffed?
Bad-ass shark, bad-ass shark, bad-ass shark

Great set of q's, Kpod - awesome job!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 Episode 9"
KPod, thanks for jumping in and helping out! I'll edit in my answers later! -dajaki

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 Episode 9"

Bob Guiney's new book

2. Jon says Rupert thinks he's "above the law". Which law would that be? Jon goes on to say that fourth place wouldn't make him happy. What wouldmake Jon happy? I mean besides that.

The Law of Being a Complete Idiot - Jon would be happy if Sandra would just share her true feelings for him.

On day 21, Burton put a coconut on a stick. He's been calling it "Darrah" and moving it around camp.

Agree. But I'd rather see too much of Rupert than too much of Lil!

Rupert: Just a little beer and I become drunk and easy.
Jon: I usually date girls like you.

Looking like an ass in a scout uniform

He was asking Christa to sew him a new skirt - His old one stinks of rot and death.

8. Burton showed of his prowess with the blowgun at the IC. What else is he good at blowing?

Bum bubbles in a bathtub

Future - Boot: Lil - Symbol: Pick a waterfall, any waterfall.

Club Burton with driftwood

Bonus: I didn't catch that, what was Rupert saying while his torch was being snuffed?

He was poking fun at Darrah - Ah cayunt unnerstayund whut yerrr sayun. (See I_AM_HE's summary)

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 Episode 9"

Listening to Darrah tell him something--anything. He won't understand her, and be bored to tears.

The age old law established in this game that says if you lead, you bleed.

Unlimited Grog for the rest of the game.

3. Part of Burton's grand scheme is to convince Rupert, Sandra,
and Christa that "Darrah" was going to be voted off this week. How were they planning on convincing them that someone named "Darrah" was in this game?

You know T's shadow? Well thats no shadow, thats the "lost" Moron.

LOL, disagree. With him in a skirt since day 1, its amazing we had not seen more of him before this week.

5. Lill was mildly anxious about having kept the reward for
herself instead of giving it to Rupert. How would the boat trip have gone differently had it been Rupert and Jon on it?

He would have brought back a big fish on a hook--but it would have had frizzy hair and a black buff.

6. By her own admission, Lill is not good at lying, drinking, fishing, physical competitions, or any other aspect of "playing
the game". What, then, is she good at?

Making a complete fool out of herself each and every week.

I'm not sure...oh wait...Jon was in that shot when he said that, right?

8. Burton showed off his prowess with the blowgun at the
IC. What else is he good at blowing?

His own horn.

9. The imagery of a snake devouring a lizard was used
to symbolize Rupert's booting. Symbolize another Survivor's booting (past or future) with another image from nature.

Lil: a spider skuttles into her hole..a few minutes later comes back out, setting off to spin a new web, only to be crushed under Burtons foot.

Get a clue as to how to play this game.

Boneham Bonus Question:

I didn't catch that, what was Rupert saying while his torch
was being snuffed?

Boo hoo, boo hoo, no pirates life for me.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-25-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Not-the-Hawkeye 10, Survivor 7 Episode 9"

Four minutes with Darrah.

3. Part of Burton's grand scheme is to convince Rupert, Sandra, and Christa that "Darrah" was going to be voted off this week. How were they planning on convincing them that someone named "Darrah" was
in this game?

4. During the RC, Jeff remarked that we had seen "way
too much of Rupert".
Agree or disagree? Why?

5. Lill was mildly anxious about having kept the reward for
herself instead of giving it to Rupert. How would
the boat trip have gone differently had it been Rupert
and Jon on it?

6. By her own admission, Lill is not good at lying, drinking, fishing, physical competitions, or any other aspect of "playing
the game". What, then, is she good at?

>8. Burton showed off his prowess with the blowgun at the IC. What else is he good at blowing?
>9. The imagery of a snake devouring a lizard was used
>to symbolize Rupert's booting. Symbolize another Survivor's booting (past or future) with another image from nature.
>10. First Sandra "accidentally" shot Rupert's target to knock him out
>of the IC. Then she "accidentally" lost her cool and voted for Jon, sealing Rupert's demise in the vote. What would you like Sandra to "accidentally" do next?

Boneham Bonus Question:

I didn't catch that, what was
Rupert saying while his torch
was being snuffed?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •