The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Previously on the most boring Survivor ever, Lil smiled once which proved that she isn't the unfortunate recipiant of too many Botox injections, Rupert won reward and immunity and Ryno got his walking papers.

Rupert is lamenting the fact that he hates the night. He can’t sleep and he misses his family. So he talks to the night as if it is his wife and admits that he is king of all that there is. Hey, whatever gets you through the night Rupe. He controls the game and wants the others to realize that wherever they place, it will be a place of honor. Newsflash Rupert, you want to be first, but so do all the others that are playing.

Jon is sick of Rupe’s and Christa’s baby talk. I half expect to see Cindy Brady out there with them and Jon saying, “Baby talk, baby talk, it’s a wonder you can walk”. Jon believes that Rupert, Christa and Sandra think that they have absolute power and are above the law. So Burton and Jon go on a strategy walk and plot to get rid of Rupert. They hatch a plan to get Lil, T, and D to vote out Rupe. Because, come on, everyone in the free world knows that if you are up against Rupe in the end, you are going to lose.

Rupe decides that he wants to be Dicque Hatch and fish for a shark. At the same time, Sandra and Christa go searching, well, for something. Who knows what, maybe a new voice for Christa? Jon and Burton approach T, D and Lil about the plan to take down Rupe. It looks to me that Lil is crocheting or something. T &D now have a new life.

Oh. My. God. Darrah speaks. I can’t understand a single word she says, but I am guessing that she is happy that she is staying. Or that she ate a lemon and is happy. I have no idea. But the expression on her face resembles happiness.

Back to the fishing expedition. The shark didn’t meet the end of Rupert’s spear. Me thinks Rupert is a tad bit depressed about this. Rupe swears that he never gives up, never surrenders and never accepts defeat. Foreshadowing moment #1.

Tree mail or is it sea mail arrives along with a boat. It’s the reward challenge and I could try and make up something witty from the poem, but I was never good with the poetry thing. It basically says run fast and you win reward. Burton states that he will give the reward to Rupe if he wins. Rupe is expecting this to happen since he gave the bacon to Burton. Hey Rupe, shoulda kept the bacon. Foreshadowing moment # 2.

The reward challenge is an obstacle course set up over a large pirate ship. They are grouped in pairs and one goes up a fish net to a platform and then their partner goes. Next one goes up a cargo net and retrieves a bell, both have to ring it. Using a grabbling hook, they grab a rope and swing over to the other side. Next they go up to the crows nest, untie knots and release a bell. Both have to ring the bell. They slide down a sail to the last platform and release a sandbag.

The reward is deep sea fishing on a catamaran. They winning duo will also get beer and pizza. Of course, Jiffy gives everyone a bite and swig. I pity everyone that came after Jon. It seemed he drank like half of the beer, then backwashed. Burton and Lil are one duo. I have to object here. Why are they always grouped together? We get that they are the outcasts! Christa and Darrah are also a duo. It’s close but Burton and Lil win. Next round is Rupes and Jon, T and Sandra. Rupe and Jon win.

So the winning teams face off in round two of our reward challenge. What I want to know is that while they are awaiting for Jiffy to explain the rules, they all look ready to start sprinting? Relax, stay loose, it could help you win. Anyways, they have to run up to the first station and retrieve a sandbag and the second person rings a bell, do the same at the second station and at the final station, cut a line that drops a sandbag and get a key that will open the treasure chest. There they have to put together a puzzle.

The challenge begins and Rupe and Burton are in a dead heat as they climb the fishnet. Rupe takes a huge digga and all of the Free World sees his butt. Don’t know about you guys, but I started screaming, “My eyes, my eyes!” However the best moment came a few minutes later when Lil took a faceplant into the net. I have now solved the mystery of the sour expression on her face. Remember when you were a kid and your mother always told you that if you were smacked in the head your face would freeze that way? Did you see the expression on Lil’s face when that happened? She’s doomed to have a lifetime without a smile because of that faceplant.

So Burt and Lil win again. Yep, those days in Loser Lodge had no effect. The first thing out of Lil’s mouth is that she is a greedy b!tch and is keeping it. Let’s see, she was voted out, slept in a bed, was rested, ate real food, voted back into the game and then went on a huge breakfast. Newsflash Lil, you are so not going to win this game. You should not be so greedy and you should have given it to someone else. Burton gave it up to Jon which royally pissed off Rupe.

Rupe is beginning to see the light that maybe he isn’t as secure as he thinks. Foreshadowing moment #3

Lil starts complaining. When she opens her mouth, does she do anything other than complain and whine? I honestly can’t listen. Wake me up when she is done.

Jon and Burton go off and start plotting, which Sandra, who is doing something in the bushes (I am so not going to guess what she was doing in the bushes) overhears. She immediately makes a beeline to Rupe and reports back like the good little doobie she is. They become concerned that Jon will work his magic on Lil. Jon is magical? I wish he would make himself disappear from my TV set. Rupe reassures Sandra that he will straighten out Lil and get everything out of her. Keep dreaming. Foreshadowing moment #4.

So the big fishing expedition is upon us and Lil and Jon, who I believe are two of the most obnoxious surviors ever, toast to being in the Final 3. They drink and eat pizza while Jon, realizing that he is never going to get any action from any of the other women hits on Lil. She gets drunk and poses like she is going to be asked to be in the next Playboy. That will happen about the same time Hef comes knocking at my door. Oh yeah and they can’t catch any fish.

Immunity Challenge! I think whoever thought of this game went to my summer camp because we played Killer except we didn’t use blowdarts, we used a bow and arrow. It was pretty cool. At least when I was 12. You have to hit your color to become a killer and then you can take someone out. Everyone has three lives and a safety if you are a killer. Rupe, Burton and Jon quickly become killers, followed by Sandra. No one else has a chance. Burton quickly takes out Rupe and then goes on to win immunity for himself.

A snake is eating a lizard. Foreshadowing moment #5

Rupe is pissed. His own alliance has taken him out. He knows Sandra wasn’t intentional, but Burton’s was. Sandra doesn’t see how and when the Drake alliance could have broken up. Darrah is packing like she is going home.

Tribal Counsel time and Ryno comes in. Sandra, man can she ever shut up? She spoke more than anyone. Again. She claims that they would never survive without Rupert. She also claims that Jon is a lazy dumbass who cannot fish and cannot wash a dish, green eggs and ham, sam i am. Jon could care less and says it’s all about Sandra. Sandra agrees, it is all about her. And I thought it was all about me. Man, the delusions.

Darrah speaks again and again I have no idea what she is saying.

They vote and Jiffy brings over the voting urn or whatever the hell they put the votes in over. First vote Darrah, second vote Darrah. Third vote is for Jon. Then it’s Rupert, Rupert, Rupert, Rupert and then Rupert. Hey Jiffy? The one and only time it was effective to read the votes like that was when Gretchen was voted out. And when you revealed the fourth vote, we knew. The amount of foreshadowing that was used in this episode, it would have been a shocker if it wasn’t Rupert voted out.

Rupe walks the plank and is very sad. He states that he is unloved and all of his dreams are shot. Ok Rupe, I want to have a few words with you. First off, you were voted off because no one would win against you, it’s a game buddy. And second, you made more money in the days you were there than I will make this year. So be happy.

Next time on Survivor, The Big Lie is revealed and Mistofleas will become the happiest poster here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... strid333 11-22-03 1
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... I_AM_HE 11-22-03 2
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... Sunny_Bunny 11-22-03 3
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... KObrien_fan 11-23-03 4
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... KeithFan 11-23-03 5
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... Steen 11-23-03 6
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... AugustGirl 11-23-03 7
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... Swami 11-23-03 8
   drakes cqvenus 11-23-03 9
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... Ra_8secs 11-23-03 10
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... buckeyegirl 11-23-03 11
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... TeamJoisey 11-23-03 12
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... dajaki 11-24-03 13
 Bravo! janisella 11-25-03 14
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... Spanky68 11-25-03 15
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... Bebo 11-25-03 16
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... PelicanPete 11-25-03 17
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... tig_ger 11-26-03 18
 RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary... Drive My Car 12-01-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-03, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Great summary. Thanks for doing it.

Rupert is the perfect Survivor.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
yay Trish! my favorite line?

Jon is magical? I wish he would make himself disappear from my TV set

bwahahaha! me too!

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
"She’s doomed to have a lifetime without a smile because of that faceplant."

Oh, I somehow think it was fozen that way years ago.

Great Job!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Excellent job with the summary T!!!!! Loved it and still havent stopped laughing!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Great summary!! Thanks!

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-03, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Great Summary!

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Great job, LT!

I have to echo HE in that my favorite line is:

Jon is magical? I wish he would make himself disappear from my TV set.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Great summary, T! These are just a couple of my favorite quotes:

Sandra and Christa go searching, well, for something. Who knows what, maybe a new voice for Christa?

I pity everyone that came after Jon. It seemed he drank like half of the beer, then backwashed.
That was terrible! I can't believe how much of the beer he drank, and no one called him on it. And the backwash thing--ewwww. How many days since these guys have brushed their teeth? <shiver>

I loved the Foreshadowing Moment #s too.

Swami

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "drakes"
bought toothbrushes in the village. so they brush. they probably don't have toothpaste, though.

misto for S.T.O.T.Y!!!

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Fine job, LadyT.

I especially liked the Foreshadowing Moments.

My favorites were

Of course, Jiffy gives everyone a bite and swig. I pity everyone that came after Jon. It seemed he drank like half of the beer, then backwashed.

Uck! I don't think the beer made it all the way to the end of the line where Rupert was. (Another Foreshadowing Moment?) The other uck moment at the challenge was when Burton pushed Lill away -- "Stop it Lill, I don't want to make out."

The first thing out of Lil’s mouth is that she is a greedy b!tch and is keeping it. Let’s see, she was voted out, slept in a bed, was rested, ate real food, voted back into the game and then went on a huge breakfast. Newsflash Lil, you are so not going to win this game. You should not be so greedy and you should have given it to someone else.

Lill is not really playing the game, just bouncing around like a pinball. She's so dumb she'll probably get played again next week and flip to some other "alliance."

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Bravo, Lady T! I am still LMAO! I lvoed all of your foreshawoding moments. My favorite quote is:

The challenge begins and Rupe and Burton are in a dead heat as they climb the fishnet. Rupe takes a huge digga and all of the Free World sees his butt. Don’t know about you guys, but I started screaming, “My eyes, my eyes!”
-it's pretty bad when even Jiffy says "We saw way too much of Rupert there..."

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation
Member of the MISTO FOR S.T.O.T.Y! team

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-23-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Nice work lady T!

Loved the whole thing, but treasure this Darrah bash above all else:

Oh. My. God. Darrah speaks. I can’t understand a single word she says, but I am guessing that she is happy that she is staying. Or that she ate a lemon and is happy. I have no idea. But the expression on her face resembles happiness.

Does ANYONE out there have a Deliverance Decoder Ring?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Great summary T!

Sandra, man can she ever shut up? She spoke more than anyone. Again. She claims that they would never survive without Rupert. She also claims that Jon is a lazy dumbass who cannot fish and cannot wash a dish, green eggs and ham, sam i am. Jon could care less and says it’s all about Sandra. Sandra agrees, it is all about her. And I thought it was all about me. Man, the delusions.

And I thought it was all about me . . . Now I'm frowing like Lil!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-25-03, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Bravo!"
Loved it. Lots of great stuff in there.

j.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
Very nice job, T.

My favorite line was:

"Lil starts complaining. When she opens her mouth, does she do anything other than complain and whine? I honestly can’t listen. Wake me up when she is done."

I was a cub scout about 30 years ago. I would retroactively undo it now if I could b/c of Lil. Bad enough for her to force herself on Burton. Worse to throw herself at Jon! <Yuck!> I shudder to think what might happen when all the guys are soon gone!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
My dear T, you had me at the Cindy Brady reference.

Beho.heart.T.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
HILARIOUS!!!! Excellent job LadyT!

Yeah, I don't want to know what Sandra was doing in those bushes either, nor do I want to see ALL of Rupert ever again! Ewwwwwww

-PP

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-26-03, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
That was hilarious! I have so many favorites, but this is my all time favorite bit.

Jon and Burton go off and start plotting, which Sandra, who is doing something in the bushes (I am so not going to guess what she was doing in the bushes) overhears. She immediately makes a beeline to Rupe and reports back like the good little doobie she is. They become concerned that Jon will work his magic on Lil. Jon is magical? I wish he would make himself disappear from my TV set.

A Kyngsladye Original

Picturing Jon as or with Cindy Brady is just wrong on soooo many levels.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Official Survivor Blows Summary-Rupert, Rupert, Everywhere"
YAY TISHY!

Good summary!
All you Lil stuff was right on. Man I dislike her frowning whiney face. Good digs on Jon too.

Jon is magical? I wish he would make himself disappear from my TV set

*Giggle*
This cracked me up!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •