The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-03, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
She has tripped, flopped, clamored and fumbled her way through every challenge. It's as if she has NO coordination at all. It is becoming comical to watch. She just collapsed on a couple of parts of the RC last night.

--is not exactly the picture of physical strength herself

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... AugustGirl 11-21-03 1
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... I_AM_HE 11-21-03 2
 No Blow by Blow 11-21-03 3
   RE: No KeithFan 11-21-03 4
       RE: No Fweep 11-22-03 6
           RE: No KeithFan 11-23-03 8
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... SnowBunny 11-22-03 5
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... Ra_8secs 11-22-03 7
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... GuessItRains 11-23-03 9
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... jasonx 11-23-03 10
   Prisoner exchange RollDdice 11-24-03 13
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... Thaibeach 11-24-03 11
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... dabo 11-24-03 12
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... PelicanPete 11-25-03 14
 RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical a... frisky 11-25-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
As a natural born klutz, I can relate to poor Sandra. That said, because I'm a natural born klutz, I wouldn't be on Survivor at all.

That and the whole "not shaving legs" for 39 days thing.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
her mouth can move at the speed of light!

to be fair though, she didn't do any worse than anyone else except rupert and burton, really

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-21-03, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "No"
She has very little physical ability. But here's what she can do:

1. Carry a flag (while everyone else carries a cannon)
2. Swim slowly (but still faster than Osten)
3. Talk (Boy can she talk. Sadly, there is no "smack talk" challenge in this game. And if there were, Jon would beat her.)
4. Fall down (but not hard enough to hurt herself)
5. Wash hair (again, not featured in challenges)

I do not like Sandra.

-P

"Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes." - Bob Hinck

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No"
She's pretty good at hiding in a bush though!
Not that it did Rupert any good.

Fweep 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fweep Click to send private message to Fweep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No"
Anyone else think that when she was "sneaking" up on Jon and Burton that it was staged? I mean, come on! I can't imagine that Jon and Burton wouldn't realize a camera on the other side of the bushes. I think she listened to them and went to go tell Rupert and the producers came back later and said, go sneak again so we can film it.

Bleah, she rides the coattails of her team worse than Batty Granny did! At least Mama Kim participated .. she fell, lost and had to be carried across the finish line but at least she tried. Of course just about ever challenge she did participate in they lost. Well I mean the cannon one she did really nothing, and she was the first person when everyone was holding up the rope to keep their player a float.

Useless.
Fweep

Yes first post long time lurker.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-03, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: No"
I'm not sure which was more staged.. Sandra in the bushes, or Lil's "Im mad at you Burton" at TC the previous week. Neither one better take up acting after they have had their 15 minutes.

SnowBunny 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-22-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SnowBunny Click to send private message to SnowBunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
I've mentioned this in a couple of spoiler posts before, but I will say it again:

This is the only survivor I have seen so blatantly take advantage of the unequal tribe numbers. She literally sat out every second challenge for most of this game.

Even in Marquesas, I don't recall one person always volunteering to sit on the sidelines. Normally something like that would put a big bullseye target on your back.

This is why I laughed so hard when they tried to tell Jeff that Burton and Rupert sat out the chess game challenge because it was "their turn" to do so.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
Not much, that's true, 'kim.

Stealth? is that a physical ability? My sense is she still contributes more than T and D.

Her challenges are lame, LOL, aren't they. Meanwhile, Jon's are just intellectually lame.

Most of Sandra's muscle is in her jaw.

-- Ra, as fast as light

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-23-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
The truly ridiculous thing to me is that this woman is 29 years old and in the Army and I seriously think that both ThongGranny Kim J. and Batty Granny Janny, two 50+ year old school teachers, could beat her hands down in any physical competition. And Sandra doesn't even seem to cook! Somebody please tell me what this woman does, other than provide running commentary??

jasonx 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-23-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonx Click to send private message to jasonx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
if u look carefully, her looks resemble Michael Jackson

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Prisoner exchange"
>if u look carefully, her looks
>resemble Michael Jackson

At this point in the courtroom circus, Jacko would gladly trade places with her!

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Sandra sings "Beat It"

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-03, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
Yup, she's a complete klutz...though next to Jon, she's Bruce Jenner (or the female equivalent)

But she does have great hair!

...I *heart* my JSlice Kittyloaf Brand creation

...am I the only one who thinks Sandra looks and seems much older than 29?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-03, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-03 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

nm
ARRRRRRR!!!!

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-25-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
NOPE! She couldn't even win a challenge where she got to use her mouth! Geez, if she can't do that, then what can she do? Both Darrah and T beat their partners (Christa and Sandra respectively) up the fish nets. I think both of Rupert's Angels have been riding the alliance with Rupe, which means they haven't had to actually successfully compete at any challenges until next episode, let's see what they can do. Christa did do an awesome job at the Ep. 6 IC, so I'll give credit where it is due.

* Sandra got beat in the Ep. 5 IC by Darrah when D swallowed her gross drink before Sandra could get it down- yet another challenge where Sandra couldn't win it with her mouth.

-PP

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Does Sandra have ANY physical ability?"
I've enjoyed watching her trip through S7. She's clumsy and unsure of herself. She has no confidence in her physical abilities. She has no athletic prowess. She was probably always picked last in gym class.

She's representin! Go girl!

Does she have any right to be on Survivor or go far in the game without having challenge-worthy athleticism? Definitely. If she wins this, she proves that even clumsies can win the game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •