The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not So Move of the Week: Episode Four Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-26-03, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not So Move of the Week: Episode Four Results"

Welcome to the condensed Episode Four Not So Move of the Week Results.

Once again, I have no time right now due to Band Camp.
I'm going to just copy and paste the words from the vote thread in the order of votes.

7.Steve/Josh turn on their car for heat while they wait at port #4 in Marseilles. Josh goes to sleep and Steve accidentally falls asleep while the car is still running. They eventually wake up to an out of gas car. They must find a taxi to take them to a gas station to refuel. However, they must get the gas in time, because they're seen leaving off with the other teams at the port.

6.Steve/Josh, Millie/Chuck, Jon/Al, Kelly/Jon, and David/Jeff all take trains to the Salzburg and Munich airports. The taxi will forever be faster than the train. All of these teams arrive at the airports late and get later flights.

5.Reichen/Chip and Tian/Jaree get to port #4 in Marseilles first, but decide to leave. They sleep in hotels, in the mean time all of the other teams get ahead of them. In the end this move will cause alot of hate against them later on and they lose a couple of minutes in time.

4.Reichen/Chip don't check their tickets at the airport. They get stuck with business class tickets from Frankfurt to Paris. They must get off of the 8:45 flight to Paris and get stuck on the 9:50 flight.

3.Steve/Josh get lost in Marseilles. Details aren't fully known. They obviously don't ask for directions in time or get back on track. They finish hours behind the other teams and they are eliminated.

2.David/Jeff pass by the clue box after they finish the detour at the Gorges Du Blavet. They hike all the way down the trail, then must backtrack. They go from first to finishing in sixth place.

1.Reichen/Chip don't read their clue carefully enough. They don't park in the marked parking lot, but instead on an ummarked road area. They then go on to hike two miles down the wrong track. Then they must backtrack another 2 miles back. They go from first place to finishing in fifth place.

This week's vote thread probably won't be posted until Saturday. I'll do my best to get it up earlier, but don't expect anything.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •