The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Survivor Basher game/dialogue Ep 8 & 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-16-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Survivor Basher game/dialogue Ep 8 & 9"
The post-merge fallout. Glad to see most of us are still here, and others need to give a little confessional once in awhile.

Glad some peeps were missing the new thread. Sorry, I was sick a couple of days.

"I don't want to be evil now, I'm just saying the truth" - Olinda

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dia... Steen 11-16-03 1
 sick? cqvenus 11-16-03 2
 I'm just a booted Ryan-O AMAI 11-16-03 3
   T's thoughts on Ryno JohnMc 11-17-03 5
   RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O Oscirus 11-18-03 6
       RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O AMAI 11-19-03 9
           RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O Oscirus 11-19-03 10
               Running? RollDdice 11-21-03 15
   RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O Sophie 11-19-03 12
       RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O Draco Malfoy 11-26-03 19
 RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dia... nazzWord 11-17-03 4
 RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dia... Draco Malfoy 11-19-03 7
   RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dia... kpod 11-19-03 8
       Tight Rhino buh-bye vote RollDdice 11-19-03 11
 RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dia... kpod 11-21-03 13
   I'm on Lil's side again :) JohnMc 11-21-03 14
   RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dia... Draco Malfoy 11-26-03 18
 to Rupe Oscirus 11-21-03 16
 RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dia... Steen 11-21-03 17
 T's final words JohnMc 11-28-03 20
   RE: T's final words Steen 11-28-03 21
 Burton Angelfood 11-28-03 22
   Run to me my spicy Burrito of Love! RollDdice 11-28-03 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-16-03, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dialogue Ep 8 & 9"
Aww Get well Soon!!

Till then, I'll continue to laugh at the Survivors

Jeff

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-03, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "sick?"
I hab sub thig that will bake you feel buch better!!!

got meth?

~ Christa

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-16-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm just a booted Ryan-O"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-03 AT 11:41 PM (EST)

Hiiii. RyanO here, talking to ya'll from Loser Lodge, as I sink my teeth in to a big ole steak. mmm - it's real good.

Hey Darrah hey T - bite me Lil

I'm really gonna kick some butt now.

~RyanO

Hope you're feeling much better, Angelfood. Sorry to hear you were sick.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-17-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "T's thoughts on Ryno"
I'm glad that Andrew's b3y0tch is gone. And now I've got to find a way to get that whoe Darrah to get back on my side, and work my magic on Burton and Lil.

Otherwise, that skanky whoe Christa is gonna take my million. And they ain't nobody gonna take away my million! Not without a cat fight!

T

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-03, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O"
Hey Rhino lets go fishing

Andrew
fearless leader

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O"
Andrew, by fishing do you mean "sex romp"? and By sex romp do you mean you & me together? And by you and me together would we be fishing for crabs or shrimp or eel or snake??

~ RyanO

11-19-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O"
I mean that me you and Osten can go around and running naked together while catching fishies

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Running?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-03 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

>I mean that me you and Osten can go around and
>running naked together while catching fishies

Running? Sounds like a lot of work to me.

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten Sinks ... slowly

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-19-03, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O"
Ahh miss yoo Rayann...Tee's naht as cuddlee as yoo ahre.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I'm just a booted Ryan-O"
I'm cuddly.

nazzWord 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazzWord Click to send private message to nazzWord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dialogue Ep 8 & 9"
Let's aim at the plate. Ok I'm aiming, aiming..aww my face hurts..(release sling immediately)

~~Christa~~

11-19-03, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dialogue Ep 8 & 9"
WHOOOO! Another man out of here. Sooner or later, it's gonna come down to me and the other girls. But we gotta do something about that Lil, so far, she's the only girl who really seems to show any interest in me. *shiver*

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dialogue Ep 8 & 9"
Oh, lighten up, Jonny, it's just until the final three when we dum... oh wait, I wasn't supposed to say that, was I? Darn, I'm just really no good at lying. Could you teach me to be a good liar like you are, Jon? If you do I'll teach you this new dance I've learned. Guaranteed to improve your performance.

In challenges I mean!!

11-19-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tight Rhino buh-bye vote"
Oh, RyanO, sorry about that close vote to send you to the Loser Lodge Hilton. Came down to the wire didn't it? *cough* Eight votes?

It might of been better for you to lay down the torch. Follow me to the lazy side.

~Awww-ston

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten Cools His Heels at LL

kpod 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpod Click to send private message to kpod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dialogue Ep 8 & 9"
Well, it's official. I have no idea what I'm doing here. Everyone's telling me I'm in their alliance and I'm so confused.

Rupert, I'm so so sorry. You trusted me and I backstabbed you. I think. I don't even know anymore. All I know is every time I see a strip of bacon, I'll think of you.

(takes a swallow of beer)

Oh, Jooooonnyyyy... (purrrrr....)

11-21-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "I'm on Lil's side again :)"
Girlfriend! Yo, yo, you remember me. Remember when we was chillin' when you got voted back in when that nasty old Andrew was around? Well, I just wanna say that I'm glad you and me are in good graces, ya know what I'm sayin'? I mean, you, me, D, Burton and Jon, we ridin' all the way to final 5. Ain't that awesome girlfriend!

*consoles Lil* I know, I miss Rupert, too, cuz he fed our hungry @5535 more than Andrew ever did. Think we can make another 15 days together? Let's go eat some more lemons... looks like you've had quite a few. You like lemons don't you...

11-26-03, 08:02 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dialogue Ep 8 & 9"
*hides in Rupert's old skirt* I fear the Scout Master...

Can't wait for my genius plan to come to fruition...

11-21-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
16. "to Rupe"
Hey Rupe how does it feel to get screwed over by the outcast and that little bastard Jon U should have accepted that alliance that i changed my mind about at the last minute.
I mean really come on if a great leader like myself can gget turned on and booted what chance did u have

11-21-03, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Survivor Basher game/dialogue Ep 8 & 9"
I dont know about anyone else, but I loved my sunglasses. I didnt have to squint too much. But then again, squinting might be best having to look at this group of losers.

Jeff

11-28-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
20. "T's final words"
Oh, yeah, D got immunity!!! Kick butt!!! Ok, so let's get rid of Burton first, and then Jon, then Christa cuz she's just a b3y0tch. Then it's me, D, Lil and Sandra in the final 4! Yeah, I like Sandra cuz she showed me what Burton was up to. Thanx, girlfriend! I'm totally in your alliance now, so did I tell you who you are voting for?

"Tijuana, the tribe has spoken." *snuff*

Wait, whaddya mean??? How did I get voted out? Darrah had immunity, how can I be voted out??? Jeff???

*whines on her way to loser lodge*

At least I can get a hot meal and a shower now!

11-28-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
21. "RE: T's final words"
Im sorry, your first taste of power and it backfired on you. Sorry.

Jeff

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-28-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Burton"
Hi I'm Burton.

Whew. I can't believe that I'm still here. Good thing that Jonny Hairspray is doing all the work. It doesn't work out real well when I try to strategize. Plus, he's got the sympathy right now.
Heck, even Sandra trusts him.

Paxil Lill is still trying to kiss me. How do I get her Off?

Gotta go catch some fish now.
*runs off*

Burton aka Butch

11-28-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
23. "Run to me my spicy Burrito of Love!"
T, it's a shame your tiki torch was snuffed at TC, but now you can run into my arms and we can make sweet love down by the poolside bar... or in front of the fireplace in our room... or up on stage during the Survivor Cast & Crew Talent Show.

Hurry my Sexy Salsa Princess, for tonight is Bowling Night and I want to beat my previous high score of .... zero.

~ Awww-ston

Survivor 7: Jon's "deceased" nana could beat Osten

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •