The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You Be The Coach"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You Be The Coach"

Who would you want to work with and why?

Who would you not want to work with and why?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You Be The Coach hawkfrog 10-29-05 1
   RE: You Be The Coach justashell 10-29-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hawkfrog 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hawkfrog Click to send private message to hawkfrog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You Be The Coach"
I would want to work with anyone but Christina.

I lost my mom so I could probably relate to Jessica.

Learning to think before you speak is something I talk to people about all the time (I work with little kids) so I might have something to offer Lisa and TJ.

I think Allison just needs someone to let her express any emotion and have that be ok... and I could do that.

Jill is really really intriguing to me and I would love to work with her.

Christina ... I dont' know... if I gave her some exercise and she had that smug little grin on her face... I don't know... or if she got all offended when someone said something to her (like she does with Lisa) but then wouldn't even talk to TJ when TJ was totally trying REALLY hard... I just think i would have a really hard time not screaming at her and telling her to give up her act...

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-29-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You Be The Coach"

I gotta admit, I'd rather work with anyone other than Christina. I don't know what exactly she is up to, but I'm getting the idea that she thinks she can play one HG against the all the others. In my mind, Iyanla better get busy and start telling Christina about the facts of life: "What goes around, comes around."

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your mom. I haven't gone through that experience, so I know it would be very difficult to help Jessica with that.

I know what you mean about the rest: TJ does kind of over-do it---that's something I can do too. I think it would be great if Lisa had some friends who were single (like her) and working---I think one of her issues is that she has been raised very differently from most other folks, and her relationship with her parents became too "entangled" with one another. I feel for Jill---I think she can be a kick---but I think the "bravado" is hiding a lot of hurt and pain. I hope she can get her health issues taken care of so she can focus on what she really wants.
Allison kind of drives me a little nutty---it's obvious that no one can be "happy" all the time---and I wish she could see that she puts an undue burden on herself by acting as if everything is ok---it's obvious that it isn't, wasn't and never will be "perfect". I don't mean to be mean---but if Allison did contemplate suicide at one time, then cancer gave her the thing she most needed---the realization that life is precious---even if it isn't "perfect".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •