The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Current Message

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!"
Ishe you are my favorite fighter from the show...

I too was going to let the polls run their course. As a programmer I am fully aware of ways to rig this poll, and it is evident to me that it has already happened with Tarick and Jimmy Lange. There is no way that either of those guys would get 30% of the vote.

I did not want to influence the results because I felt that would be messing with other peoples' lives. I did not want to knock people out of the top 6 that truly deserved to be there. I did cast about 100 votes for Ishe but what I am talking about is the people running scripts and bots that are casting tens of thousands of votes for tarick and jimmy lange.

My number one hope is that yahoo has tracked IP addresses with the votes. That would allow them to cancel duplicate votes from the same location to some degree. However, I don't think they are doing that.

Ishe deserves to be in the top 6, if not top 3. Right now I am very tempted to cast 10,000 votes for the guy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Ishe_Smith702     05-15-05       
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   coolbluepig     05-15-05     1  
     Probably   AyaK     05-16-05     12  
         RE: Probably   VegasFightWriter     05-16-05     13  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   AlgeCrumpler     05-15-05     2  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   ARnutz     05-15-05     3  
     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   pdaj     05-15-05     4  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   suzzer     05-15-05     5  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   thecontender2     05-15-05     6  
     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   AlgeCrumpler     05-15-05     7  
         RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Zapata     05-15-05     8  
         RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   thecontender2     05-16-05     9  
             RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Wacko Jacko     05-16-05     10  
                 RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   salsa king     05-16-05     11  
                     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   madkata     05-17-05     14  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   intocable     05-18-05     15  
     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Srxc11     05-27-05     16  
         RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   intocable     05-27-05     18  
         WARNING - Srxc11   Bebo     05-27-05     20  
             RE: WARNING - Srxc11   intocable     05-27-05     21  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   PagongRatEater     05-27-05     17  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   decoy1     05-27-05     19  
     RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   McCloskey22     05-28-05     22  
   RE: Thanks Everyone!!!!!   Lorizh     05-30-05     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •