The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bashers Time to Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-03, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bashers Time to Vote"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-03 AT 08:10 AM (EST)

Please take a look at this picture

(vidcap by Webby)

Then vote as to what smelly thing you think is smeared on Lil's upper lip to make her scowl like that. Or is Lil just a pinched faced mean old prune hag?

Put your vote where ever you want, answer anyone you want to, the only rule ( besides the usual SB rules) is there are no rules.

No go forth and Bash this bitter nasty faced old woman.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bashers Time to Vote KeithFan 11-07-03 1
 RE: Bashers Time to Vote Swami 11-07-03 2
 RE: Bashers Time to Vote Schnookie Palookie 11-07-03 3
 My Preciousssssssssssssssss strid333 11-07-03 4
   RE: My Preciousssssssssssssssss FarmBoy 11-07-03 5
   RE: My Preciousssssssssssssssss KeithFan 11-07-03 15
   Who looks most like Golum? KeithFan 11-09-03 18
       RE: Who looks most like Golum? Sunny_Bunny 11-09-03 19
 Ack! Coconut 11-07-03 6
 Pinched-faced mean old prune hag Brownroach 11-07-03 7
   RE: Pinched-faced mean old prune ha... Fast Eddie 11-07-03 10
   RE: Pinched-faced mean old prune ha... strid333 11-07-03 12
   RE: Pinched-faced mean old prune ha... AugustGirl 11-08-03 17
 RE: Bashers Time to Vote Nanook 11-07-03 8
 RE: Bashers Time to Vote L82LIFE 11-07-03 9
 RE: Bashers Time to Vote minitroll 11-07-03 11
 RE: Bashers Time to Vote frisky 11-07-03 13
   RE: Bashers Time to Vote Kinisonfan 11-07-03 16
 RE: Bashers Time to Vote Blow by Blow 11-07-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bashers Time to Vote"
Lil turned into an ex girlfriend of mine.

Holy crankies! She went from a nice, older, salt-of-the-earth, hard working woman (if a little thin between the ears)- to an aged, bitter, man hater who probably has 2 dozen cats in her apartment with names like "Lovey and Mr Giggles"- in nothing flat!

Maybe she had her Premarin stuck in the bag of personal belongings.

As to the smell? I would have to pick Rupert's toe jam.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bashers Time to Vote"
The stink of failure is smeared upon her lip.

Yes Lil--you don't have what it takes to be a player.

And...

No Lil--nobody likes you. Not even Burton. Although you may be briefly useful & necessary your ultimate fate is the same as that of toilet paper. Flush

IceCat is a Genius

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bashers Time to Vote"
Maybe she's sitting beside Michelle, who is still belching from those yummy shakes

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-07-03, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "My Preciousssssssssssssssss"
She sure looks like Golum from LOTR, doesn't she. Only, what is her ring? That ugly scout uniform?

Three is the perfect number.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-07-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Preciousssssssssssssssss"
LOL!!!! Definitely the winning vote here!!

(I was going to say she smells a liar, but this is better.)

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

11-07-03, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: My Preciousssssssssssssssss"
Obviously her "Ring" has to be that darn firewood.

11-09-03, 01:33 AM (EST)
18. "Who looks most like Golum?"

or

I think Lil's got the face for it but overall the body's gotta go to Jon.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Who looks most like Golum?"
hahahahahhaahaha....when we watched the show, I asked Ra if it was just me, or did she look like Yoda.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ack!"
It's the grandmother from Flowers in the Attic!!!!

The smell? Osten's decaying corpse. Please.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Pinched-faced mean old prune hag"
You know, I was thinking the return of Burton and Lillian would validate MB's use of the Ghost twist specifically in this installment -- one supremely useless player and another pretty much clueless player got removed from the game in the process; and two good competitive players would be back in competition.

And then I saw Lillian's attitude when she got back. She did nothing but exhibit the same self-pitying, defeatist demeanor she had the first time around. Yeah, she had a bone to pick, but her attitude was worse than Andrew's, imo.

Burton played it smart -- kiss and make up, let's be a solid tribe and kick ass again. Lill acted as if she wasn't required to do any work to make amends, it was up to everybody else.

Yuck. She better have an attitude adjustment cause right now I sure ain't rooting for her to win.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-07-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pinched-faced mean old prune hag"
This was my feeling but I couldn't figure out how to put it into words. You did it beautifully.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-07-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pinched-faced mean old prune hag"
I totally agree with you. She was voted out, the first time, for good reason. And being bent out of shape for the sake of revenge is hardly her "Boy Scout" morale. (Yeah, I know that revenge is fine for the game of Survivor but the way that she was all Boy Scout this and Boy Scout that . . .)

If she really wanted a real shot at the second chance, she should lighten up. She and Burton are obvious targets because they came back and the rest of the Survivors must feel pretty POed about that.

Take that Hag (or Golum)!

Three is the perfect number.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Pinched-faced mean old prune hag"
Agree with the others that this said it perfectly, Brownroach. Lillian was given a second chance that I bet every single booted Survivor since season 1 would love to have had (with the exception of Osten, of course. gag!). Yet, she acts like nothing has changed and the whole world is against her. Please. I personally would have preferred Ryan S back in the game, or even Nicole. But not Sour Puss Lil.

And at least Burton had the sense to mend fences and start fresh with Drake. And Rupert had the sense to do the same with Burton inorder to insure unity. That is smart game play. Lil just spent the whole time pouting.

Grow up Lil.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-07-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bashers Time to Vote"
Maybe Jiffy farted near the fire.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bashers Time to Vote"
My vote goes to pinched face mean old prune hag!

She had that look on her face the entire episode. I don't know what annoyed me the most, her nasty hag face, or John's cocky cat that ate the canary smile. Heh, I think they're both equally disgusting.

Can't wait to see this nasty old bitter woman get the boot.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-07-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bashers Time to Vote"
I'll vote for "pinched faced mean old prune hag."

She looked like that all night! I know it wasn't easy to go back to the tribe that voted her out, but she needed to make friends and mend fences if she wanted to stay in the game and she didn't. Instead she walked around looking like she was sucking on lemons all night.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-03, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bashers Time to Vote"
Tribal Council smells like ass.

Kinisonfan 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-07-03, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kinisonfan Click to send private message to Kinisonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bashers Time to Vote"
Tribal Council smells like ass.

I agree partially, Tribal Council still smells like Assten!

The stench of that failure was probably still lingering in the air since Morgan was just there before.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-07-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bashers Time to Vote"
Lill, the wicked witch of the, whatever, has just mixed up a nasty little potion to transform her from, as stated above, the loveable older mom workhorse to the pruny haggy lady. The potion contains:

2 Cups 'fear sweat' from Osten (they had a lot of this on hand)
3 Drops 'smell of defeat' wrung out of Andrew's buff
16 Hairs - one from each survivor (body part unspecified)
6 Scabs from Christa's bug bites
1 Tbsp underarm scrapings from Rupert
1 Tsp tooth scrapings from Jon
1 Cup saltwater sqeezed out of Sandra's hair

Mixed with the remaining food from the Morgan camp (3 grains of rice) and boiled over the tribal fire, the potion is then applied to the upper lip for 24 hours. This easily explains Lill's "sour" look for the duration of Ep7b.

-P

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •