The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-07, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
So who would you send home? Who will America send home?
Will Paula be at her judges seat at the start of the show?

Answer these and other questions on this thread.

For me

Should Go:

Antonella
Haley

Will Go

Haley
Sabrina

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls CattyChat 03-08-07 1
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls Glow 03-08-07 2
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls xwraith27 03-08-07 3
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls prosecutor 03-08-07 4
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls TanNymph 03-08-07 5
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls emydi 03-08-07 6
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls zazzy 03-08-07 7
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls Fishercat 03-08-07 8
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls agman 03-08-07 9
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls Bebo 03-08-07 10
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls agman 03-08-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-07, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
Easy one for me

SHOULD Go Away!
ANTONELLA!!!!!!
Hayley

WILL Go Away!
Sabrina
Hayley

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
Agree.
Should:
Haley
Antonella

Will:
Haley
Sabrina

And yes, Paula will be in her seat.

"My name is Tim Riggins and I play fullback." -- Friday Night Lights Wednesdays @ 8 on NBC

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
Should Go (Overall):
Antonella
Haley

Should Go (Based on last night alone):
Stephanie
Haley

Will Go:
Haley
Sabrina

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-08-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
Should Go:
Antonella(can't sing but she thinks she can and the guys will keep throwing her some votes)

Haley(Pretty girl,can't sing and not tough enough for this bus.)

Will Go:
Haley
Sabrina(I don't get the praise she gets, for me she's not all that, just a little better than Antonella IMO.)

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-07, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
Should go:
Haley & Antonella

Will go:
Haley & ????

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
I'm with Snidget on this one...although Stephanie is a possibility instead of Sabrina.

tribey is my hero!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
Should and will go: Haley and Antonella

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
Should Go (Overall):
Antonella
Haley

Should Go (Last Night):
Haley
Gina

Will Go:
Haley
Sabrina

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
I agree that hands down Antonella and Haley should go. I think Antonella has this "I'm all that" attitude and her comments about how ther're all different so she should be in the top twelve was IMHO a way to side step the fact that she knows she's not good enough. Wow that was one LOOOOOOng sentence, sorry. Haley was just boring last night. The bad news is I don't think there's any chance of Antonella leaving so The two who will go (I Think) are:

Haley, Sabrina. While she's good, I don't think Sabrina is all that. She is however much better than Antonella IMO!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
Should go - Antonella and Haley
Will go - Haley and Gina

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 8 Girls"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-07 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Bebo you scared me for a second. Being new when I saw you post right after mine I was afraid I had broken a rule and you were about to put me in my place.LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •