The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S4 Preview (from S3's Reunion Show)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-11-02, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S4 Preview (from S3's Reunion Show)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-02 AT 10:51 PM (EST)

Sorry it took me so long to post these, folks. I didn't think they really had any spoiler value. If the mods want to lock this thread and just leave it here as a resource, that's fine with me. I have 50 caps in all, so give 'em time to load. And here's the text that accompanied these scenes:

{Jeff Probst}
Soon, sixteen new strangers will be abandoned in the middle of the most remote place on earth, the Marquesas, part of Tahiti's mystical islands in the South Pacific, thousands of miles from the nearest continent. It is a place of rugged beauty, with magnificent waterfalls, towering banyan trees, and a backyard home to some of the most exotic and dangerous sea life in the world. This island, with a history steeped in superstition and violence, will be their home for 39 days. And for the first time, these Survivors will be given no rations whatsoever: no food, no water, no fire. With only the barest of essentials, they must fend for themselves, utilizing the resources of the land and their own survival skills. It is a difficult, but not impossible, task. Everything they need to survive is on the island. Their success will depend upon their ability to create a new society, battling the elements and each other. It is the ultimate challenge -- outwit, outplay, outlast -- until only one remains and emerges as the sole survivor.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S4 Preview (from S3's Reunion S... jkokoj 01-14-02 1
 RE: S4 Preview (from S3's Reunion S... dabo 01-26-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-14-02, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S4 Preview (from S3's Reunion Show)"
Thank you for replying so promptly. I am just too excited and did not see the previews. I do not think there is much spoiler value in these but it keeps me ready!

I look forward to your vid caps weekly. Thanks again.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-02, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S4 Preview (from S3's Reunion Show)"
bump
I hope this means those with the best survivalist skills will at least make it to the merge, but if the past teaches us anything it is that those who don't fit in socially are usually the first on the chopping block. The social dynamics will always be the same in any situation, those who don't fit in will always be the first to go.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •