The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-07, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
Another pretty good night from the girls overall

So who will be gone if your taste ruled the world and who do you think America will send home.

Should Go:

Alaina
Antonella

Will Go:
Haley
Leslie

Praying all those votes I shot Gina because she wasn't doing to well on the dialidol stats did some good.

Antonella's probably going to make the top 5 or 6 just because the teenage boys are hoping her catty psuedofriends keep posting pictures, probably nastier each week she stays on. Even if they aren't real.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls CTgirl 03-01-07 1
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls thecrossbowkid 03-01-07 2
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls Glow 03-01-07 3
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls geekboy 03-01-07 7
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls CattyChat 03-01-07 4
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls emydi 03-01-07 6
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls buckeyegirl 03-01-07 12
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls xwraith27 03-01-07 5
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls marchbabe 03-01-07 8
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls Corvis 03-01-07 9
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls prosecutor 03-01-07 10
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls cahaya 03-01-07 11
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls redsox04 03-01-07 13
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls priestdi 03-01-07 14
 We were close cahaya 03-01-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
I agree Snidget (and I also voted for Gina a bunch of times after Lost was over to hopefully keep her here another week).

Should Go:
Antonella
Alaina

Will Go:
Haley
Leslie

thecrossbowkid 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-07, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thecrossbowkid Click to send private message to thecrossbowkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
Um.... yeah... sorry. I'm one of those guys. I speed dialed 5 votes to Antonella last nite even though she kind of sucked. I just want to keep looking at her. He he he.

my opinion:

Should Go:
Alania (beeeyoch)
Haley

Will Go:
Gina
Haley

Will Win: Melinda

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
me too

Should:
Alaina
Antonella

Will:
Leslie
Haley

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-01-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
For some reason, RTVW appears to have been swamped last night. I couldn't get on to make a post for the life of me.

Anyway, pretty good show, i think the guys rose this week, and the girls sank a bit. Quite interesting.

I agree with Glow. 'nuff said.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-07, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
Should Go:
1. Alaina
2. Antonella!!!!!

Will Go:
1. Haley
2. Leslie

Didn't bother voting for any of the girls last night. The ones I like I know are solidly safe. The rest, I don't care. The girls are easy this year, because about half are really good to great and the other half just don't cut it at all.

With the guys, most of them are about equal, just with different styles/sounds to offer.

One nation, under Romber...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-07 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

I completely agree with everything Catty says...she's a smart cat..

I said the same thing about the guys and girls last nite too!!

Although Gina and Stephanie are also in jeopardy per Dial Idols

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
What Cattychat said...you took the words right out of my mouth....your choices are also mine.

One nation, under Romber...

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
Yup, I got pretty much the same should/will.

marchbabe 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-01-07, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marchbabe Click to send private message to marchbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
Here are my pics.

Should Go:
Antonella= Can't stand this girl!
Leslie= She is just to weird and quirky for me.

I have my fingers crossed that these two girls will go it would be fine if Alaina went in Leslie place. Either of those girls can leave. But I especially want Antonella gone. She is so wrapped up in herself and brings to much controversy to the show with her whole nudy pics on the internet thing.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
Should go:

Alaina (if she survives, I'll be shocked)
Haley

Will go:

Alaina
Gina (which would be very sad but being the first up will hurt her)

I really like Leslie and would hate to see her leave. She's one of the few truly unique singers in the competition. I wrote more about here: http://dweezetv.blogspot.com/2007/03/save-leslie.html

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-01-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
Antonella is not going anywhere for now she will definitely make top 12.
Should go:
Alaina
Leslie

Will Go:
Alaina
Leslie

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
Should Go:

Alaina
Antonella

Will Go:
Haley
Leslie

Agree. Haley almost for sure, but it's a bit of a toss-up who'll be the second to go. It'll probably be Leslie or Gina, but I'm just hoping it's Alaina.

Wayang Kulit puppet show by Tribe.

How long will Antonella's vote base last with the withering criticism from the panel? She may make the final 12 and then disappear amongst a crowd of the weaker guys.

redsox04 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-01-07, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsox04 Click to send private message to redsox04 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"
should go - haley
antonella

will go - haley (for sure!!!)
- stephanie (she will get lost between the other 4 black girls)

I really like leslie as well, and I hope she makes it. Also I would like to see Alaina (because she is hot) and Gina (i love rock) stick around too.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-01-07, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 10 Girls"

yep. I agree.

Should Go:
1. Alaina
2. Antonella

Will Go:
1. Haley
2. Leslie

(so why did I, on another board, predict Alaina and Gina? lol. Guess I'm covering my bases, so I can be right somewhere at least.)

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "We were close"
Well, most of us here had Leslie as a possibility and although almost everyone thought Haley would drop, we were pleased to see Alaina go instead.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •