The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The news according to Saudi Arabia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The news according to Saudi Arabia"
(or, perhaps, Reuters -- I can't be sure):

Saudi Arabia Says King's Health Improved, July 28, 2005

Saudi King Fahd Dies, August 1, 2005

Yep, that was some spectacular improvement in his health, all right!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The news according to Saudi Ara... clemsonbeav 08-01-05 1
   RE: The news according to Saudi Ara... ginger 08-01-05 3
 RE: The news according to Saudi Ara... Estee 08-01-05 2
 BREAKING NEWS: This just in! RudyRules 08-01-05 4
   RE: BREAKING NEWS: This just in! Estee 08-01-05 5
       RE: BREAKING NEWS: This just in! ginger 08-01-05 6
           RE: BREAKING NEWS: This just in! Estee 08-01-05 7
 RE: The news according to Saudi Ara... cahaya 08-02-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-01-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The news according to Saudi Arabia"
Fahd, who is believed to be 83...

That's pretty funny. "Or maybe he was 17. We couldn't really tell."

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The news according to Saudi Arabia"
Sounds like he and Arafat had the same doctor/PR department.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The news according to Saudi Arabia"
He must have caught a bad case of brain cloud. Y'know, where you feel absolutely spectacular for six months (or three days) and then drop dead?

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "BREAKING NEWS: This just in!"
King Fahd is still dead!

Probably playing Texas Hold 'em with Generalisimo Francisco Franco at that big Poker tournament in the sky.

08-01-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BREAKING NEWS: This just in!"
Migawd, does this mean we're going to get sixteen networks dedicating twelve hours of coverage per day to his funeral proceedings too? 'cause if not, I hear GIPPER is looking for filler programming.

(This also in: Ronald Reagan's death continues!)

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BREAKING NEWS: This just in!"
Our top story tonight:

Francisco Franco -- Still Dead.

Saturday Nite Live -- Also Pretty Much Dead.

08-01-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BREAKING NEWS: This just in!"
Saturday Nite Live -- Also Pretty Much Dead.

Again? Depending on who you listen to, that thing may have been dying since the second season. Shouldn't it actually be -- y'know -- dead?

(Not to go all Asrai on the subject, but every time someone takes a minor pain as a cue to start moaning 'I'm dying, I'm dying', my first reaction is always to tell them 'Finish!')

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The news according to Saudi Arabia"
Yep, that was some spectacular improvement in his health, all right!

And yup, that was also some spectacular improvement (increase) in the price of oil, too! Is there some planned correlation here?

"Timeless at lightspeed"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •