The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Resources???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-10-02, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Resources???"
They say that there will be no resources!!!

No food, no water, no matches. The survivors are on there own!!!!!

But are they serious??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No Resources??? westgirl98 01-11-02 1
 RE: No Resources??? wendyp 01-11-02 2
 RE: No Resources??? SurvivorBlows 01-11-02 3
   RE: No Resources??? Fast Eddie 01-14-02 10
       RE: No Resources??? samiam 01-22-02 15
           RE: No Resources??? DarkLotus 01-23-02 16
   RE: No Resources??? buckeyefan 01-18-02 13
 RE: No Resources??? Loree 01-11-02 4
   RE: No Resources??? bondt007 01-11-02 5
       RE: No Resources??? westgirl98 01-11-02 6
   Outrigger races? Krautboy 01-13-02 8
       RE: Outrigger races? wendyp 01-23-02 17
           RE: Outrigger races? Krautboy 01-23-02 18
 RE: No Resources??? Bungler 01-11-02 7
 RE: No Resources??? Silvergirl1 01-14-02 9
 RE: No Resources??? Fast Eddie 01-14-02 11
   RE: No Resources??? westgirl98 01-14-02 12
       RE: No Resources??? The_Doc 01-18-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-02, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No Resources???"
Of course they are serious. Did you see that land?? Sign me up I'll go it looks gorgeous out there they have plenty of food plus water,fresh water at that. This is gonna be a great survivor I cant wait for it to start.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-11-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No Resources???"
Should be a more interesting survivor. You have to work as a team now or you do not survive.

We can already predict the first off will be the one that did not help get food and water the first day!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Resources???"
Of course they are serious. This is going to be the best survivor yet.

Check out the description of the location that I posted in October:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID26/12.shtml

The spot is definitely camera-friendly, featuring breathtaking vistas of the Pacific, rugged mountainscapes and lush tropical terrain with plenty of breadfruits, pandanus, green bananas and coconut trees.

Unlike cast members in the original Survivor on the South China Sea island of Pulau Tiga who had to depend on Richard Hatch's spear-fishing skills to keep them satiated, the new crew will have the opportunity to pull a Michael Skupin and hunt down some local fauna--including an assortment of wild cattle, pigs and hogs. (Consider yourselves warned, PETA.)

Coconuts? Bananas? Breadfruits? Pigs? Hogs? BEEF!!! Some of these people are going to be LEAVING the show fatter than they arrived. Who the hell wants to eat corn mush or rice when you can have BBQ -- LOL.

As far as WATER goes, there are natural freshwater streams and waterfalls -- and my bet is the water does not have to be boiled.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-14-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: No Resources???"
>cattle, pigs and hogs. (Consider
>yourselves warned, PETA.)

As a charter member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals), I have absolutely no problem with this.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-02, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: No Resources???"
*chuckling, wearing her People Eating Tasty Animals T-shirt*

"And it's only the giving that makes you what you are."

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-23-02, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: No Resources???"
Mmmmmmmmm... tasty animals...

- Dark Lotus

buckeyefan 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-02, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyefan Click to send private message to buckeyefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: No Resources???"
They will definelty have plenty of food if they go looking for it. I spent 3 weeks on different islands in French Polynesia for my honeymoon and saw lots of fresh fruit trees, plenty of fish if they go fishing and wild cattle and pigs. As long as you don't get the Gen-Xers on this one, food can be plentiful.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-02, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No Resources???"
Water challenges! I really missed the water challenges on this last Survivor. I am so happy they are going back to somewhere with a beach.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-11-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No Resources???"
Boy howdy... having water around will be nice again.

01-11-02, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No Resources???"
It's gonna be sooooooo Cool!!! I can't wait. Maybe they will have more water challenges as far as jumping off cliffs and things of that sort. That stuff is really interesting to watch and Fun I'm hoping this will be the best survivor since S1

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-13-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Outrigger races?"

I'd bet ome of the team challenges will be aa outrigger canoe race...

Krautboy

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-23-02, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Outrigger races?"
Great pic! Do you think this will be later in the season since there are only 5 people in the boat? Or maybe a relay race?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-23-02, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Outrigger races?"
Wendy: This pic was just lifted from the previews...pretty sure it's just some footage of local marquesans. No spoiler here, just speculation.

Krautboy

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-11-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No Resources???"
Still, the S4 Survivors better watch what they're eating. With that kind of food (and I mean the flora, not the fauna), they're in for a major dose of diarrhea. It'll be interesting to see how long the lines for those two tribal loos are.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-02, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: No Resources???"
I think MB's original idea of Survivor is being represented with Survivor 4. He wanted to put people somewhere that they could live off the land and wow, I for one, can't wait! If they don't need to boil the water, I wonder if they will really need fire. By this time, however, the contestants should be adept at starting a fire without matches.

Silvergirl

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-14-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: No Resources???"
I think they are trying to get the show back on track. The hunger issue made sense in S1 and S2 because players could use it to their benefit by acquiring food (e.g. fishing). But as this was not possible in S3, it made no sense whatever. The show wound up being rather downbeat, with AIDS and all. Going to a lush tropical paradise should help raise the mood.

01-14-02, 11:05 AM (EST)
12. "RE: No Resources???"
I agree. S3 was good but not great. Ratings were way down. The Aids thing was wonderful but we didnt get a lot of drama this time except for the "beans" issue with Clarence and a few outburst wih Lex. This time I feel it will be more real. I cant wait!!!

The_Doc 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The_Doc Click to send private message to The_Doc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: No Resources???"
I think that this Season will Rocket back up the ratings...The Drama will be more impacting on the way the people vote...Workin together as a team to get stuff results in conflict...over food and water...

The_Doc hath spoken once again

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •